>implying it's a jap
>implying it's not a subhuman 300 pound weeaboo

>2016
>biggest happenings in history
>not believing in god

>HA HA HA!
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

Which one ?

Believe very much in God. Atheism is just kike degeneracy.

This. Kikes want to pollute our sovereignty and morals to atheistic liberal cancer.

Trump was just elected President of these United States, and Hillary Clinton was not, to the great disappointment of Satanist cannibal semites everywhere.
This is the most credible time to believe in God.

not an argument

Not believing in God at this point is really dense.

Every day with these threads don't (you) have anything better to do? Don't you see the pointlessness of it?

>2016
>falling for the tips fedora meme

If there no god then how do you even?

>shill media talks about our memes
>people are "literally crying" over cartoon frogs
>the left is eating itself
god exists and is on our side

>present day, present time
underrated

Reminder that this cuck was on the wrong side of history during the current year.

not an argument

>these "rebuttals"
yikes!

>2016
>Brexit
>Trump
>Don't believe in a righteous God
He is speaking to us, convert before His wrath falls upon you.

>not being a Gnostic
Step up, nigga

convert to which of the hundreds of religions that exist? The right one? Kek.
>they don't see the absurdity of their beliefs 101

ITS NOT THE GOD OF THE KIKES YOU IDIOTS.
ITS KEK WHO GAVE US THIS POWER.

this

Divine Knowledge is the key.
Everything else is sheep tier.

You didn't make an argument to refute.

>believing in cosmic bubbles baths that appear and disappear in and out of existence simultaneously for infinity
Bro, the (((scientists))) don't even know what 98% of the universe even consists of. How can you not believe in a higher power? How do you suppose existence came into being?

Literally everything important that was achieved during the vast majority of human existance was done in name of religion. People have believed in God in one way or another since humanity started. It's only now that there's a considerable amount of atheists, and even then, it's a tiny number in comparison to everyone else.
Some people give God different names, some believe there are actually different gods, but there has to be something out there. There are way too many strange and inexplicable things that happen in this universe and that science can't figure out but merely theorize about.

>Its a "fuck you daaaaddd" thread.

You'll tire out sooner or later.

>t. english teacher
Atheism is not intended for the masses you fucking cuck

What a disappointing show

then simply use all your science to prove he doesn't exist
i'll wait

OMG IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR!

>2016
>not using any supernatural being as a reason to not go batshit insane.

Even Sup Forums awoke kek. Everyone needs something to latch onto and for atheists, that "superiority" is their god.

Like landing on the moon? So much more has been accomplished in that last 300 years than in the last 3000 years before that period, due to what?: The Enlightenment and scientific progress
>but there has to be something out there
This is where the faulty religiocuck thinking begins.
>There are way too many strange and inexplicable things that happen in this universe and that science can't figure out but merely theorize about
Fire is too mysterious!
Gas is too mysterious!
Disease is too mysterious!
Vacuums are too mysterious!
Electricity is too mysterious!
Space is too mysterious!
Quantum Entanglement is too....
must we go on?
The fact of the matter is that science points us into the direction of truth and mysteries will be continually unraveled as our base of knowledge will only grow as civilization does.

not an argument

Your existence isn't an argument, but more of a question.

Learn to fucking read.
>vast majority
>vast majority != the entirety
And yes, there are plenty of things that we don't know yet and that we will probably never know.
Science continues rewriting itself and can't be fully trusted. 30 years ago we thought Pluto was big enough to be a planet. 100 years ago science used to say that the universe had always existed. 600 years ago, science thought that the Earth was the center of the universe.
God is a constant and can't be disproven.

YOU DON'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND

My Sky Daddy says people like you can't get into the super special place he has lined up for me when I die. It's going to be great there and you won't see it. I don't know how I'd cope with my own mortality if I didn't know this place definitely exists.

Computers are gay

>Learn to fucking read.
Yeah I'll get right on that book that has also constantly been translated, edited, and manipulated by MEN for thousands of years because it sure does give a clear and consistent picture of abiogenesis and cosmology.
Jesus, I love Sup Forums but when it comes to all these religious issues all of you are just as bad as SJWs in their leftist indoctrination. I am sure some of you fell into your religion by your own choice but I am sure that the vast majority of you would be fucking excommunicated by your families if you ever doubted your religion and came to the atheistic conclusion. It's literally SJW tier bullshit.

No u

Most of you.

It's basically confirmed that scriptures hasn't been edited to replace certain words and meaning. KJV for instance, still keeps a pseudo-Old english language from long ago.

Also, the fact that new testament scriptures haven't made any conclusive evidence of inconsistencies and contradictions even though they were written hundreds of years apart.

Stop with this atheistic degeneracy.

Many believers here are atheists who turned to God. It's hard not to see that the radical moral corruption of modern societies is because God has been abandoned. Without God, morality is reduced to sentiment, then it's your feelings against mine, and whoever screams loudest wins.

Why isn't he black?

Joshua 10:13 describes one of the Israelites’ miraculous military victories against their Canaanite enemies, then tells us where to go for more information. “And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher?”
2 Samuel 1:18 adds another endorsement of this mysterious book: “Also he bade them teach the children of Judah the use of the bow: behold, it is written in the book of Jasher.”

WEW!!!! There is no Book of Jasher in the Bible. The easiest way out of this dilemma would be to find a document which could serve as the original Book of Jasher, and indeed, some parties claim to have such a thing, most notably the Mormons. In reality, however, the book which the Mormons claim to possess is almost certainly a medieval forgery which has no documented provenance prior to 1625 and is near-universally rejected by textual scholars. There is no document in existence that can credibly claim to be or to contain the true, original Book of Jasher.

>what is logic?
I have been a nonbeliever since 5 and I am a moral person with direction and meaning in my life while still acknowledging that everything is probably going to amount to diddly squat and I am okay but angry at that.

Okay buddy.
The human condition lining itself up quite suddenly in the favor of prosperity is a stronger argument than that supporting the theory of a 13th Dimension in the String "Theory" which is actually an untestable hypothesis based on train-ride napkin scribblings.

give me dubz to prove OP wrong, kek

>God's plan
>degeneracy
pick one

I got him into office.

I'm not the artist.

Well when the elite participate in spirit cooking and sacrificial worship, then yes I'm going to believe in God.

Goddamn right. After Trump won I went back to church.

I assume you mean Kek.

KEK is the only answer

Okay buddy.
The human condition lining itself up quite suddenly in the favor of prosperity is a stronger argument than that supporting the theory of a trifecta of extra-Dimension Sky Fairies in the Biblical "Theory" which is actually an untestable hypothesis based on train-ride napkin scribblings from 5000 years ago.

>>what is logic?
First define clearly what the problem is.
>I have been a nonbeliever since 5 and I am a moral person with direction and meaning in my life
And as long as that lasts, as long as you're enjoying success, you'll be fine with that. People find God when they face setbacks and struggle to have hope.
>while still acknowledging that everything is probably going to amount to diddly squat and I am okay but angry at that.
It doesn't sound like you're very happy at all.

>trifecta of extra-Dimension Sky Fairies
Who is claiming to believe in that?

Are you implying Trump was not God's Chaos Candidate?

I wouldn't exactly call them inconsistencies or contradictions. More like taking a chapter from a book. The book of Jasher hasn't been found yet, if not, will never be found.

There is no evidence of the Christian god, Yahweh, to exist.
A condition for Yahweh explicitly stated in the bible, a set of rules allegedly written by Yahweh himself, is that no other god or goddesses exist.
The bible does not offer any proof that no other gods and goddesses exist.
Christians have no evidence that Yahweh exist.
Christians have no evidence that any other gods or goddesses do NOT exist.

There is no evidence of any superstitious force existing.

See attached chart

train-ride napkin scribblings from 5000 years ago that have coincidentally, correctly proven prophecies, historical accuracy, and connected with newer testaments from other writers that didn't have contradictions.

Define "exist."

I'll believe in god just because Richard Dawkins is such a butt blasted rosy cheeked mad faggot

LE EBIN HONEY MAN

Okay, thanks for the underwhelming clarification that doesn't address the forgery. Can you help me out with these ones, I only have a couple. They are written in groups.

GE 1:3-5 On the first day, God created light, then separated light and darkness.
GE 1:14-19 The sun (which separates night and day) wasn't created until the fourth day.

GE 1:11-12, 26-27 Trees were created before man was created.
GE 2:4-9 Man was created before trees were created.

GE 6:3 The Lord said, "My spirit will not be in man forever, for he is only flesh; so the days of his life will be a hundred and twenty years."
GE 9:29 Noah lived nine hundred and fifty years.

GE 11:12 Arpachshad [Arphaxad] was the father of Shelah.
LK 3:35-36 Cainan was the father of Shelah. Arpachshad was the grandfather of Shelah.

GE 11:26 Terah was 70 years old when his son Abram was born.
GE 11:32 Terah was 205 years old when he died (making Abram 135 at the time).
GE 12:4, AC 7:4 Abram was 75 when he left Haran. This was after Terah died. Thus, Terah could have been no more than 145 when he died; or Abram was only 75 years old after he had lived 135 years.

GE 16:15, 21:1-3, GA 4:22 Abraham had two sons, Ishmael and Isaac.
HE 11:17 Abraham had only one son.

A shame you seemed an honest man

>believe DNA is self aware

>2016
>have a jap proxy

Go neck yourself, wapanese scum

We all know the bible tells us Earth is the stationary centre and everything goes round it. See 1 Chronicles 16:30, Joshua 10:13, Genesis 1:16-17.

I'm with you, fuck science. I believe everything that was written by these Bronze Age goat herders. If I didn't then what gives me the right to arbitrarily skips bits which don't suit modern verification and experimentation. I'd basically be conceding that aspects of it are wrong and therefore the entire thing could be wrong.

JapBro, cmon this is pleb-tier bait. Where's your Pearl Harbor, now that was some good bait

>challenges you to do something
>immediately says you cant
this is about what I would expect from a professional atheist

If you expect a timeless and limitless spirit beyond human comprehension to be proven to exist you're a moron.

Let me dumb it down to 3rd grade levels for your moronic brain to understand. When I go and watch a play, like Richard III, I do not expect Shakespeare to appear and present himself as Riched and Falstaff present themselves. However, in a way, Shakespeare is present the entire play. It is his world he had created. He wrote it.

God revealing himself in his true form would ruin the aspect of free will which allows for any happiness and semblance to make this world worth living in. If we were all always happy and following him it would be a world of automania, of robots, and that is not a world worth living in. That is the point of free will. The closest he has come has been as Jesus, which was really just God incarnate sent to save men after the fall of men. It was not God truly revealing himself in his true spirit form. It was God becoming a human spirit to come to men and save them even though we are really worthless. It isn't very difficult to understand really.

>see challenge
>immediately doesn't satisfy the challenge
>because he can't
Wew!! That image must be a self-prophecy of some sorts. Is it making your neurons work too hard?

Japs should be nuked again. The survivors will be to pray not to get cancer or die quickly, depending on the circumstances

>free will
As the neurons in his brain fire off continually without any instruction. If I ask you to imagine a city in your mind, do you pick what city first appears in your head? No, you do not. Free will is a big meme. God is an even bigger one.

The Bible doesn't claim to be a scientific document. God cannot communicate with us in terms we do not understand.

>2016
>believing your sensory experience corresponds to real objects
Haha I can be silly too woah I am so funny xD

>Define "exist."
have objective reality or being.

The material universe is not completely deterministic.

That's just moving to other undefined terms.
What is "objective reality"? What is "being"?

Free will isn't willing what you will. It's choosing what you will.

Anyway if you willed what you will, what would be your impetus for making any decision? Any decision you make would be arbitrary without some 'reason' pushing you in one direction over another. Free will does not mean that you're free from these pressures (e.g. pressure to raise a family, to have sex etc) but it means that you're not compelled to give in to them all the time. For example, when you're horny, you can choose to have sex or masturbate, or you can choose to abstain. There are pressures/desires for both decisions but the ultimate choice lies in your hands and what reasoning you choose aligns with the worldview you have CHOSEN to accept.

There can be no decisions without desires or pressures. Otherwise, what reason would you have to make any decision? It would be completely arbitrary.

I've always disliked arguments from coincidence for the existence of god. Saying that coincidences prove Gods existence is like walking into a room, asking for everyone's birthday and saying "wow! its so unbelievably unlikely that in one room you'd have people with these specific birthdays, makes you think right?" Its using statistics backwards and its intellectually dishonest.

We may only have memes and shitposting, but I have a feeling a decent amount of 'athests' and 'leftwings' who slowly digest Corinthians 1 Ch.13 over their lives will be pleasanty surprised.

Yes well, anybody can write words into an Internet browser. The true test of a man is their love for the the unverifiable creator. You're failing the test and never ending happiness is slipping from your grasp. Don't you want to see all your loved ones again?

Good because I fucking hate science.

I live my life by the Good Book and it is infallible. If any aspect of it was wrong then by extension, it all could be.

I know I'm right.

>GE 1:3-5 On the first day, God created light, then separated light and darkness.
GE 1:14-19 The sun (which separates night and day) wasn't created until the fourth day.

>tfw, you don't need sun to separate light from darkness. Especially if you are a fucking omnipotent being.

>GE 1:11-12, 26-27 Trees were created before man was created.
GE 2:4-9 Man was created before trees were created.

>tfw, Garden of Eden trees != normal trees from earth.

>GE 6:3 The Lord said, "My spirit will not be in man forever, for he is only flesh; so the days of his life will be a hundred and twenty years."
GE 9:29 Noah lived nine hundred and fifty years.

>ftw, God cut human lifespan for Noah's children's, not Noah himself.

>GE 16:15, 21:1-3, GA 4:22 Abraham had two sons, Ishmael and Isaac.
HE 11:17 Abraham had only one son.

>tfw, Abraham true son was the son of his wife, not his servant.

>GE 11:12 Arpachshad [Arphaxad] was the father of Shelah.
LK 3:35-36 Cainan was the father of Shelah. Arpachshad was the grandfather of Shelah.

GE 11:26 Terah was 70 years old when his son Abram was born.
GE 11:32 Terah was 205 years old when he died (making Abram 135 at the time).

>GE 12:4, AC 7:4 Abram was 75 when he left Haran. This was after Terah died. Thus, Terah could have been no more than 145 when he died; or Abram was only 75 years old after he had lived 135 years.

Will look into these. Thanks.

[CURRENT YEAR]

Yes but there is so much more to the bible and indeed the whole philosophy of an all-powerful god. If the god of the bible actually exists in the way he is described then he is the most evil entity active in this plane of existence.

His willingness to create flawed beings while commanding them to be well; and his indifference to suffering and cruelty would make the god of the bible unimaginably evil.

You didn't even bother refuting my point.
In addition how do you know for certain this one specific spirit out of the set of all spirits exist when by your definition it is beyond human comprehension? That doesn't even make sense. Congratulations you played yourself.

For atheists who don't know the first place to read the Bible....Even ues Hillary's campaign symbol..................................youtube.com/user/jointhebibleproject

objective reality is the collection of things that we are sure exist independently of us.
Refute my original post instead of playing dictionary or gtfo