Lets post some comics, Sup Forums

lets post some comics, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

callink.berkeley.edu/Organizations
foxnews.com/food-drink/2017/02/03/starbucks-veterans-group-stands-by-ceos-refugee-hiring-plan.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XHOLFZnFa0w
pewinternet.org/2012/03/12/main-findings-10/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Something something Barneyfag

>posting without a comic

for shame

What was this artist? Remember his shit everywhere

so thats where the face came from,

this has legitimately happened to me

this feels like the brawl in the family of a shittier universe

blue2 never ceases to amaze me

>WoW
>On X-Box

DAMN THIS IS GOOD.

I would have shit myself laughing at this in 2005.

>ww2 was the last war ever

how delusional do you have to be to believe that

Is this the new LOL thread?

these are embarrassing since the US has been at war for like 17 years now.

That's not remotely what the comic is saying, but nice asspained deflection.

Somebody should shop some drone footage in there.

what is it fucking saying then
"the previous generation enlisted in the army and the current generation is not" makes absolutely no fucking sense

WE

Actual kek

legorobot

WUZ

Haha

>tfw we will never get Bayonetta or Cloud in a BitF comic ever

Well, at least it ended in a bang. Still doesn’t make the pain any less tolerable.

Clearly that couple ate those mushrooms.

This comic was good at making the worst fucking arguments ever. "It's not Shakespeare so it's shit" is something no one says, though if you make a similar, less retarded argument you end up saying something like "I'm too busy watching any other battle shonen to begin to dedicate my time to Black Clover." Which makes sense.

Another gem was "don't hate on me for drooling over cute anime boys because you jerk it to Cammy. I bet you feel this small."

>Triclavianism

Absolutely heretical

MMMMM dat's some good cringe

You know, he'd look like less of a jackass if he didn't list Christians as something colleges are against. Now it looks like a strawman meant to highlight his paranoid and persecuted feelings rather than any situation based on reality.

Does anyone have any other of this guy's comic? Specifically the one where the guy wakes up jerking off to Dragon Force? I can't find that one anywhere.

Depends on the college. You will get laughed at for being a christian if you're in a liberal-blue college.
I'm yuropeon so I could be wrong though.

It just wouldn't be right if this wasn't posted.

lol

this was made by the same guy who made the Godzilla NES "creepypasta"

Joffrey got what he fucking deserved.

STILL THE BEST 1973

You motherfucker

No you won't be laughed at for being Christian. In my experience, the douchebags who laugh at Christians are also the Dawkins style douchebags who know that Islam is the most harmful of all religions and those "Islamaphobes" are stilll welcome in colleges. This God is Not Dead "persecute me please" attitude is ridiculous.

>that hand rub
I see he's now fully embraced his jew hating alter ego

FAB (FAB!)

BACK WHEN INCOME TAX WAS ALL WE HAD

This is your mindset

>anime is shit compared to classics
>Just threatens him with a knife
>boy you sure showed him

You can really tell this was made in the 2000's by tween/teen weebs.

Really, it is a mix-match depending on two things. First, yes it does depend on the college. Second, depends on just what we mean by "Christian." There is a difference between someone who simply spends on hour on Sunday in Church than say your Mike Pence or Jerry Farwell and associated acolytes.

Anyways, my contribution to bring thread back to its regularly started topic.

He even hates on the ADL now.
Someone has to stop that madman.

Interesting. In my experience the Dawkins style christianity-hating atheists are also pro-islam.
It's the same when I've met feminists. They love islam for some reason.

Same thing I do. only the cardigan is different color and I have a matrace to make it easier to lay down for longer . Wow my life is a comic.

>In my experience, the douchebags who laugh at Christians are also the Dawkins style douchebags who know that Islam is the most harmful of all religions and those "Islamaphobes" are stilll welcome in colleges.

That has not been your experience, and those dickheads absolutely love Islam.

Nor is that "Dawkins" style atheism, because Richard Dawkins himself actually hates Islam (and radical feminism), while nuAtheist+ types can't get enough of either of those things.

It's bizarre to see Ben Garrison go from threatening to sue moot for memeing him into a Sup Forums hero to embracing the Sup Forums hero he wants to be. He wants to pander to the audience that lovingly called him Ben "pull the trigger on every nigger" Garrison.

>Dawkins douchebags actually love islam
>Dawkins style atheism doesn't hate islam
>Dawkins himself actually hates Islam
What the fuck is going on here? Are you not reading?

callink.berkeley.edu/Organizations

>search "Christian"
>42 results
Is this what it's like to be not welcome in the most liberal colleges?

He was just waiting for the right moment to play his hand.

jej

Is he retarded?

foxnews.com/food-drink/2017/02/03/starbucks-veterans-group-stands-by-ceos-refugee-hiring-plan.html
>But Starbucks has been actively hiring veterans since 2013–- 8,800 to be exact.

this one nearly killed me the first time i read it

I think that one was in response to the CEO virtue signaling about how he was going to hire tens of thousands of Islamic rapefugees, which obviously never happened because those people obviously have no intention of ever working.

He's a talented artist who puts a lot of hard work into not being funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=XHOLFZnFa0w

>tens of thousands
It's 10,000, just like they vowed to hire 10,000 veterans a few years ago. Why is everything so overblown?

>big bin laden

Who would win in a fight, Ben Garrison or David Horsey?

Non-waifu DC is actually okay.

>Rage comics
Ew.

The far left doesn't seem like a problem at all. Like what the fuck, this doesn't outline any real problems, just "there are liberals on social media saying they don't like things and that's literally making me the real victim".

I wonder if he goes to Sup Forums too.

Liberals staying shit on social media gets you fired nowadays.

>gone: internet free speech
funny for pepole who unironnicly wanted net neutrality to pass

pewinternet.org/2012/03/12/main-findings-10/

Or maybe businesses don't want to be associated with people who call MLK Day, Nigger Day on facebook.