What are you doing, hat?

How'd I do, Sup Forums?

Guys, send help.

>45.9% Black

Jesus Christ OP, my condolences

Not good enough imo

God bless Kentucky.

Guess where

Our office is in the process of leading the gentrification of a hispanic neighborhood.

Northern Texas

3600 a month

>I wish

its cool i only see the blacks once a week when i go to wal mart

heaven

I live right on the border between pic related's, so I guess it's not too bad when you aren't near the "projects."

Damn i really do live in heaven.

10/innawoods

Them small town feels

NOVA

Too many Injuns

>tfw minorities only make up 3000 of population

Even in the middle of nowhere you can't escape mexicans

Fage central

Surprised that there are still so many whites in Jew York, wonder what percentage of them are hipster faggot liberals.
i'm one of those 2 million spics

Hell yeah!

Wew lad

At least I have Sup Forums

>tfw alone

Honest to God 10/10.

Guess where I live, pol.

The dindus still manage to make it a high crime shit hole

What beautiful town is this? I imagine the 1950's meme looking at this data.

Where I'm moving to

I'll provably be the only bean in a 5 block radius

Buena Park,CA

San Fran?

eh. you all should be posting the median wealth as well

raleigh is white af, in the right places (leesville area)

Is my town aryan enough Sup Forums?

In Texas

Feels good tho

Torrance,CA

Too easy

I don't think that I have ever seen that many niggers in my life.

I haven't seen a nigger in months.

Close enough, east bay just south of oakland

Million dollar homes in an Asian majority town and still we have roving feral Trayvons to ruin everything.

This is America's future

The real problem is the gender gap

Holy shit this is the most upsetting data I've ever looked into; I've loved my city my entire life and I know its turning into a fucking muzzie-infested shithole, but I didn't know it was this bad.

The employment statistics are the most upsetting, we pay the highest (I think) taxes in Cuckada and all the money goes to lazy fucking niggers and muzzies.

Let me finish my degree and get the fuck out of here, and then please fucking nuke this shit island.

too fucking much prob

Bridge City, Texas

Forgot link:

city-data.com/canada/Montr-al-City.html

Can anybody find a whiter town?

get fucked

FUUFUFUUU!!!!!CK!

The gender split is only a problem if you're a hetero woman.

Why are you so racist?

I don't see how you managed to find a job.

Rate my town.

Fucking west coast

No Wonder I am 1488

Not too bad.

its alright I guess. Right next to Oakland but they can't afford the housing hehehe. Lots of asian qts too

Lib central

mammoth, pa must be tight as shit

not bad

I'm in St laurent which is somewhat part Montreal. I looked at mtl stats and they're not so bad if you consider other surrounding areas and that it's basically a dumping ground for immigrants.

HOREY SHEEEIT

CHECKM

checked

I'm not even surprised that there are others from J-Town here.

26 percent, holy shit m8. Ours in London is only 13 percent. RIP

feels good man

Just in the past 4 months alone I've had my passenger window smashed open to try and find something of value to steal, the last 2 times I've even left the doors unlocked to try and deter them but the nigs prefer to break shit regardless. Can't keep anything out on the porch, a friend came by once and we timed it, less than 10 minutes passed before someone was walking beside where the porch meets the alley and was trying to figure out how to climb up and pick up his bike without having to snatch and grab running up the steps. We spooked him off and got death threats while he was running away.

Fair, but I'm not a native francophone and the French areas are the only ones protecting the integrity of the 'white' race. Muzzies and niggers love the anglophone downtown areas; the apartment to my right are sketchy muzzies and to my left are degenerate niggers. I'm sentimentally saying goodbye to the city that raised me; the city that used to be great.

>55.2% african american
fug

Average household income of $200,000 and a meadian house or condo value of $990,000 coming through!

Detriot?

Sup Forums help please

Look at these delicious numbers.
Poorfags BTFO

Feels Good Man

Guys, I'm starting to think slavery was a mistake. Like unprotected sex, and now we'll have herpes for the rest of our life.

Yeah, I live further south closer to Cary. I honestly have no idea where the black people even live. I'm assuming they all go to Broughton.

At least western Washington has very few Niggers

I've still got you beat, shitskin.

PITCAIRN FLAG

I'm jealous

You just now realize that?

>:(

I live in a pretty comfy deep south town desu.

we keep our niggers in check so it's all good. We live good lives.

say it out loud, which state is the best in the USA?

No, but another obamaland nearby.

No, mostly sarcasm. Just trying to lighten the depressing weight I feel knowing my city is going to be unlivable soon.

>London

Do your cop cars actually feature Arabic writing? I saw pic related and assumed the whole city was a loss, but I haven't been in almost a decade.