Fuck anti-Trump protestors. Alt-right counter strike

Do you know what I think Sup Forums?

I think all Nationalists, Trump supporters, christians and descent American folks should go out and bash this rat faced scumbags, get them out of the streets

WTF are they even doing? I say fuck them, America had enough of them

>I remember this from past fights, a single nationalist can take 4 cucks in a fight

Fuck off CNN

Nice try CIA.

We have jobs and bills

Great trolling, Juan Pedro

nice flag, cuck

They're only destroying their own hoodrat communities so who gives a fuck.
Also,
>alt-right
Fucking dropped

>yfw you realize Tijuana Mexico is stuck with the Somalian refugees that were waiting for Hillary to get elected.

Phoneposters need to be gassed and so do beaners.

Too busy not making a bad name for our side and instead enjoying the quiet comfort of my home.

We won. They can say "not my president" all they want. Just makes them look dumb.

Protest what? We won.

>mexican working for his entertainment
at least you're working at all you lazy beaner

its just sad they are only moved by emotions generated by mainstream dogmas like racism , homophobia , and social justice , but i dont see any social justice from them getting rid of there masters... like slaves they are only follow the commands of the emotional alucination

They are just pissed because they have to clean the elites trash and serve them coffee and now they deposite the rage on trump

They are forgetting decades of american political war in middle east and isntead of stoping obama and hillary from funding terrorist groups they prefer go to the street and protest against trump

Why dont you get the FBI/KKK to do it?

Nobody cares about your tantrum and paid agitators. It's at best curiously entertaining to watch on streams. Enjoy your arrests and tear gas.

I think we should wait for them to fire first it will give us the right vigor and when that happens gas them all

The alt-right doesn't need to do a damn thing, the leftists are already infighting.

Nice try, asshole.

Sorry, but most right-wingers have jobs and can't really afford to abandon them to march in the street

Come to think of it, calls to violence are not allowed here. Saged, reported.