This whole :"flat vs round earth" debate is silly. Obviously the earth is round

This whole :"flat vs round earth" debate is silly. Obviously the earth is round

If the earth is flat, then explain projectile motion. It's literally thrown objects naturally curving down towards the earth at an angle relative to the curvature of the earth. If it really was flat, thrown objects would follow a straight path at a constant speed forever.

There's literally science proving this shit.

Checkmate.

not an argument

not an argument

150 iq here. The earth is a toroid. Sorry, take your time, let it sink in

>my pussy when he says the earth is a globe

not an argument

You fucking CTR shills never know when to stop, do you.

TAKE YOUR GARBAGE OFF OF OUR FUCKING BOARD

Draw a curved line on a piece of paper representing what people think they would see looking out at the horizon and then roll the paper into the shape of a cylinder. This represents 360 degrees of view.

This should be enough to at least break some arguments of flat earthers.

>150 IQ
>LEAF

Pick one. You can't have both.

I think the projectile motion made an arc right over your head

sage
learn how 2 sage

not an argument

not an argument

Hey, I saw you in all the other threads :D

fake and gay

CNN we don't know how into earth science

sage

>If it really was flat, thrown objects would follow a straight path at a constant speed forever.
What about gravity?

sage

>gravity
What is this meme?

This discussion is stupid.
Proving that the earth is a spheroid is easy and was done by the time of the ancient Greeks.
This is merely a slide thread.

Earth is flat AND round.
Newsflash, a disc is round, retard.
>If the earth is flat, then explain projectile motion.
weight + friction forces. There is nothing different without gravity. In your Newtonian fantasy world W=mg while it is really W=m. The motion of a projectile is unaffected.

>. If it really was flat, thrown objects would follow a straight path at a constant speed forever.
You're confusing flat Earth with the Moon landing hoax I think.

>There's literally science proving this shit.
Durr

>sink in
>THIS FUCKING LEAF

Holy shit. What you said makes no sense whatsoever.

First of all, the angle of the trajectory is defined by the speed in the axis y and x of the whatever object you threw.

What you meant to say is that the decay in the angle will happen relatively to the gravity being applied over the object being throw and this is a relationship of mass NOT shape of an object.

The earth is spheroid because it's easier for stardust to aglomerate in a point due to gravity being exert by all particles, so it tends to be more or less stable as the "ball of dust" starts being compressed in a certain point.

that's the point- it's utter nonsense

this is just a shitpost thread

sorry i went full assburgers

globalists BTFO!

Why can you see the curvature of the earth from a plane again?

not an argument

if the earth if flying through space and spinning on its axis how can a plane take off on new York and land in China accurately?

Simple. Planes merely fly in the vertical direction, have the earth spin below them, and simply fly back down on top of their destination

Really settle this for me and I'll get on board with the flat earth... I've seen the curvature...

serius how does it work ?

The earth is flat and your science and secondhand observations are bull hockey.

coriolis effect you dipshits

It can't be, if you walk in a straight path on a sphere, you will end up where you were after one trip.

If you walk in a straight path on a torus you may never end up at the exact same point. But more realistically, it would take multiple trips around with you getting increasingly offset from your origin until you looped back around.

Can I jump from like NY to China?

>he doesn't know about the pole hole

the hardest red pill of them all. earth isn't spherical