Remember That One Time

>Hillary has an early lead in FL, could be an early night
>What, now she's losing FL by 3 points with 90% in, too close to call
>NY = victory after 1% reporting. Looking good for Hillary
>Let's go to NC, losing
>Ok, but she won Vermont
>Let's go to OH, losing
>Let's go back to FL and think of some mathematically impossible ways she could win with 95% reporting
>Let's go to MI, losing
>Let's go to WI, losing
>We project urban votes to come in and swing these back
>Let's go back to OH, 97% reporting, too close to call
>FL still too close to call at 99%
>IL won for Hillary, clear path to victory
>Back to WI and MI. Losing even more
>Let's go back to FL again, 100% reporting, too close to call
>Give her CA, OR, WA, NM, NV after 1% reporting
>Ok, now she's winning
>Ok did the urban votes come in from Detroit? She's losing even more now?
>Now she's losing PA
>Ok, all she has to do is win AZ, WI, MI, PA, and NH at 95% reporting and she is good
>FL too close to call
>Hillary conceded
>CNN projects Donald Trump President of the United States

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94&t=1322s
youtube.com/watch?v=8fflsiNBk_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

'twas funny

I remember there was a moment where Hillary snatched the lead from Donald in Florida, was up in Ohio and North Carolina with around 20-30% votes in --- and was even leading in Texas with around 25% of the vote in.

I was so fucking sad at that point.

He "came back" and the rest was history.

Texas was always a meme, just like Ohio and NC.

this plus the first time they showed Pennsylvania it was Hillary's with 80 percent then it just kept getting closer and closer

lol CNN is such a joke

Was quite a thing to behold. I was watching regular old NBC, fuckin Lester Holt was trying to say "I mean it looks bad but lets be clear, Hillary has a clear path to victory though still right?"

Chuck Todd by then knew the numbers, and pretty much said "Uhh not really, it would basically be a miracle if she did win at this point"

To be fair, the dude with the white hair was pretty unbiased. But yeah, the other guy clearly had a favorite.

>The guy with the white hair
What did he mean by this?

Who was "You know what, I need to stand for this"-guy?

Are there any videos like this one where they progressively show highlights throughout the night, but for major news stations?

youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94&t=1322s

Might have been Chuck Todd idk man. He was pretty into it. Which made him less biased, it was nice, he was just all about the numbers haha

Lol underrated post my friend
*tips fedora*
Top kek

>'twas
Fuck off, embarrassment.

>I guess this state doesn't look good for Hillary

>>nothing looks good for Hillary right now, my friend

>watching CNN

I switched to Fox News after it was so terribly clear that Wolf Blitzer was going to be a biased pain in the ass

it's not like Fox News really cared for Trump much anyway so at least it'd be "neutral"

they took a goddamn lifetime to call FL regardless

I hope so, but lets be honest now. TYT had the best reactions

Dude they didn't even say Donald was projected to win until he was literally half way through his victory speech. It was funny.

I was on the phone with a friend who's never watched an election.

>95% reporting what do they mean too fucking close to call!?

>Dude I'm telling you they're desperate. They don't want to believe their own eyes.

Watching everyone get ass blasted that night was the best entertainment all year.

It's was a thing of beauty. Trump was losing badly at the start. Like 2 goals down.All hope was fading.

Then suddenly he started picking up the pace 30% through. Arrogance thought this was a temporarily rise. Yet he kept pushing forward. Soon they were neck to neck.

Then after 60% through, trump started taking traditionally blue states. At this point, they couldn't believe he was actually taking away their own territory. The final blow was when the Amish came out of nowhere like lotr to ensure Pennsylvania turned red.

You could make a movie out it. Hillary was probably thinking "This can't be happening ! I'm in charge here!"

It was actually fun watching that trump plant Corey Lewandowski wreck shit on CNN, especially that nigger van jones

Have they called Florida yet?

>you wahn, you wahn
B
T
F
O

youtube.com/watch?v=8fflsiNBk_A

When Florida turned blue really early on, all my shitlib friends texted me almost simultaneously.

>dude u watching the election results?? haha its looking bad for drumpf
>i thought u said florida was turning red this election :^)
>did you hear??? trump is losing florida!! haha say hello to madam president
>haha trump is never going to win florida

It made me pour up some whiskey and try to think of some damage control. But literally less than twenty minutes later it turned red. It was beautiful. I texted all of them back with a picture of smug Trump.

That slow death

i decided to try fox business that night cause didn't want to watch megyn kelly. haven't looked back since. didn't want to jinx it by looking at cnn or msnbc for laughs until it was official.

I want a video of Wolf Blitzer telling the map guy "Give her X state, give her Y state" in desperation as he sees her chances evaporate.

I remember watching Fox and I think it was Megyn that said if Virginia doesn't get called early it's going to be a long night for Hillary.

Heh.
>TYT
National treasure.

I watched NBC and they actually had Hillary ahead in delegates for a while. Obvious Trump states too close.

Trump's odds bottomed out at 12/1 or around 8%

Looked objectively bad there for about 20-30 mins

>watching news stations who all have different, sometimes conflicting information
>not just watching The Guardian's cute interactive map

Although I am upset I didn't get to enjoy live tears.

And to think Florida is still too close to call even today.

How does Van Jones even have a job? Is CNN so desperate for a token nigger that he is the best they can do?

>he now has a better than 50% chance

I watch the video where Dana Bash or whatever her Jewey little name is reports on Hillary calling Trump to concede and I still get goosebumps.

Still, there's nothing that I can do to create the feelings of pure jubilation I felt on that night and that kinda sucks. I'll never forget it.

I poured some whiskey, but it was for pure celebration. As soon as I realized how well he was doing in rural VA, and how poorly (((Clinton))) was doing in urban VA, I knew it was probably going to be a rough fucking night for her.

I didn't expect her to get ass raped but hey, made it even better.

I remember that. Last time we ever heard from CTR. Fucking cocksuckers.

The election was likely rigged and she still lost.

it was enjoyable seeing all the smiles on Fox News senpai

only the libtard was mad, even Megyn Kelly was in awe with a slight smile

they all secretly wanted him

>Oh my God he built a wall !

This, I think that's why they were so overconfident, they knew it was rigged for her and there was not way they were going to lose, and they still lost.

I really never understood why people act like Trump is incompetent or a bad businessman

Libcucks who know shit about business expect every business decision to be a success 100% of the time