What is this gun called again

what is this gun called again

A gun.

M61 or AK47

M4 carbine.

Is that a FAMAS?

That's clearly a long range, high powered fully automatic sniper rifle. By the looks of the scope it can shoot 700 headshots per minute

An Dualer-Dupaul.

H&K MP5SD

wouldn't know, I'm a fucking leaf and think you're all faggots.

That's a rifle. A gun gets towed on wheels

It's official name is Walmart/M16 for location, gender of intended user and number of rounds before jamming

Assault Rifle 15 bullets a second

a salt rifle

It's a Sturmgewehr-15.

Famas with tactical clip

FAMAS

Burger Blaster 15 designed by Eugene 'removes doner with a battle boner' Stoner, the original le weedman

steve

Five Five Sixer and Pineapples.

Since we're all conservatives here, I highly recommend you all check out Anthony Brian Logan on youtube, just saying, since he's conservative too and shit

FAMAS

AR47 McBabykiller

stolen gun

>Has bipod, uses unstable rock pile instead

>Has scope, its set so slow the fucking front sight post will get in the way

I am triggered.

I'm a fascist, not a conservative.

Conservatives conserve nothing, whats worth conserving must be conserved through force.

Baby Killer 47 equiped with high power kill scope and high capacity ass-salt clips. It shoots 556mm rounds and can penetrate armour. So scary.

you cant see the front site post when looking through the scope

i actually kek'd

Mike "Turning Fruits into Vegetables" Pence

it looks more stable on the rocks with the bipod forward

this works too

Glock 17 9mm fully automatic assault rifle with a high capacity clip.

RPG

looks like an M4 carbine, probably left over from Iraqi Freedom.

Assault Rifle-15 fitted with a shoulder thing that goes up and loaded with explosive white supremacist bullet clips

M4/M16 with an aftermarket stock. Sorry, not an AR. Those aren't used in the military, cuckaroo.

AR-47

a ruger.22lr fully automatic with a drum magazine. he bought it at walmart, we need to ban this now.

the "I don't need no teen-age queen all i need is my m16" gun

dipshit. AR stands for Armalite. ARmalite. It is the company that originally manufactured the rifle.

It is not Assault Rifle-15.

Lefty Cuck get the fuck outta here leaf. I hear Trudeau needs a new fluffer.

>Kebab remover.

i like these posts

assault rifle 15 with high capacity baby seeking bullets that weapon is classified as a wmd

I was clearly joking you dumb fuck, why do you think OP made a thread asking the name of one of the most recognizable rifle platform in the world?

Looks like an AR-47 with a tactical assault scope, high-capacity tactical assault clip and a tactical assault barrel. We need to ban these

Yup. Definitely a FAMAS.

an assault rifle 15

The Fruity Djibouti Point and Shooty

AKA Heinz 57

An AK15 with paraplegic seeking minority tracking baby murdering high capacity death bullets with an extended scope and 600 round snare drum clips.

A gun is a normally tubular weapon or other device designed to discharge projectiles or other material. The projectile may be solid, liquid, gas or energy and may be free, as with bullets and artillery shells, or captive as with Taser probes and whaling harpoons. The means of projection varies according to design but is usually effected by the action of gas pressure, either produced through the rapid combustion of a propellant or compressed and stored by mechanical means, operating on the projectile inside an open-ended tube in the fashion of a piston. The confined gas accelerates the movable projectile down the length of the tube, imparting sufficient velocity to sustain the projectile's travel once the action of the gas ceases at the end of the tube or muzzle. Alternatively, acceleration via electromagnetic field generation may be employed in which case the tube may be dispensed with and a guide rail substituted.

A Haggler and Cock Jew&Jew ABC 123

>Since we're all conservatives here

M-18 Carbine .223 magnum with banana 'clips'

Its an automatic rocket launcher that fires barrel bombs that automatically target women and children, but not white people.

Glawk fotay

This

a glock. source: im a journalist.

A scary black assault weapon

A k bar

Well it certainly isn't the gun Al Pacino used in Heat.

rooty-tooty point and shooty

Looks like an M4 carbine with a marksman scope. Pretty retarded combination if you ask me. I wouldn't want to go above a 4x-6x magnification for accuracy purposes.

Clearly airsoft

It's a Baby Killer 15 Assault Rifle

m4 you fag

Looks like a government issued m4a1

Adolf's Revenge 15 gorrillion

That's an AK15 with an ACOG you stupid fuck. That's like guns 101.

15 BABIES PER SECOND

SHOULD LET SOME LOOSE IN CHINA

>.223

A varmint rifle.

m4a1 sniper rifle

>5.56
is not
>.223
but yeah, it's still a varmint rifle