HI CNN

Think Trump is scary, wait until this psycho bitch takes over France.

Lets get this into the #IMWITHHER

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/avec_marine/status/797516699230736384
twitter.com/MLespagnol82/status/797523733153976320
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You can have this one. I think we're trading up to a Napoleon-Themed set.

poo poo

pee pee

I only have shitty joke ones.

:O

:)

PEE PEE

I like mari

PEEE

>baneposted on CNN, again

Anyone know how to say "imwithher" in french?
Perhaps it's more fitting

It's 2000 and 16. Isn't it time we have a female president? I can't believe this is even up for discussion in the current year.

FUCK THE CURRENT YEAR NIGGER

>Anyone know how to say "imwithher" in french?
>Perhaps it's more fitting

Je suis avec elle. But I could be wrong.

POOO

dont trust the quebec

reboasting

I'm not good with graphic design

>It's 2000 and 16. Isn't it time we have a female president? I can't believe this is even up for discussion in the current year.

I don't think France ever had a female head of state. They only had women's suffrage in the 1940s too.

It's so concerning I literally can't even right now. I literally cannot even even.

>dont trust the quebec

I am not the Québec.

Wait, can we use #I'mWithHer on twitter to promote Le Pen? Wouldn't this attract a lot of attention from the states because of Hillary's used slogan?

And wouldn't all the stupid women of the States unironically support her just for having a vagina??

We should be reviving that tag!

All the french people are sleeping. But they agree. I'll be making I'm with her shit tomorrow.

>And wouldn't all the stupid women of the States unironically support her just for having a vagina??
>We should be reviving that tag!

yep

she happy

There you go.

Once we know who her Republicuck opponent is we can do shit against them but we wont know who it is until the primary is over.

Give us some French hashtags to post these propaganda posters in. We can start some new twitter trends.

Im not french so anything I would do would look stupid to the actual french.

We should just necro #IMWITHHER but with Le Pen Images so the legbeards end up promoting someone who said ebola would help with the migration crisis.

Well.. she was right with her Ebola comment, if you really think about it. If they are dead, they don't come.

Anyway, okay... Let's spam #ImWithHer.

You're going to have to try tomorrow when the French anons are on. They will lead up and are the ones who are in charge of the MEGA generals for the most part.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't Iet this guy get the nuclear codes.

I'M WITH HER!

This a revolution! First WOMAN President in France!

YES
More communism themed Marine, we have to convert our commies to nationalism and protectionism

twitter.com/avec_marine/status/797516699230736384
Marine singing
JUST

#MarineLePen
#Marine2017
#FrontNational
#OnEstChezNous
>if you can actually meme this hashtag into reality there will litteraly racewar

"Finally, a president I can stand behind "or something. Make the memes and I will help spread them. This is a world War meme now, they just don't know it yet.

>Marine singing
boner why

Yes.

If it gets to round 2, which it probably will she will need them to overthrow the Republicucks.

YES

REMINDER - WE ARE ALL BOYCOTTING THE SHIT OUT OF THE CLINTON NEWS NETWORK FOR THE REST OF FUCKING TIME

Because shes a hot racist old lady with a hot racist niece?

je suis avec elle

Praise unto Kek!
His sense of humor is wise, yay.

twitter.com/MLespagnol82/status/797523733153976320

damn nice kitties