The Wall is now a Fence

>The Wall is now a Fence.
>Obamacare is staying.
>Drain the swamp? More like hire the fucking swamp.
>"Stop it"

Donald Trump will not do any of the things you morons elected him to do. Good job electing a fucking conman.

It'll take you all a while to admit it, but you all will one day, you made a mistake. Trump was an outsider, but he's not anymore, and he will never act like one again.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/trump-transition-team-lobbyists-2016-11
youtube.com/watch?v=vnDsAqfTWWE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Still better than Hillary.

This thread again? Don't you get tired of having no responses ever?

>The barrier is still a barrier
>The good parts of obamacare are staying he's going to review the bad parts though.
>Hiring people based on their merit is a bad thing.

Do you people know the phrase "Grasping at straws"?

yep I said this the other day he is either being forced into this that I hope he is or he was playing us the entire time if he fucks us we will make sure who ever runs against him wins in 2020

Oh well ...I guess you can stop crying now!

this lol

it's a two candidate election faggot, I picked the "lesser" as usual

like what you are doing now? Yeah, I'm familiar with that term.

Stay Correct TR

If Trump betrays the meme magicians, the meme magicians will replace him.

you guys are about 0 for 10,000 on things you said trump won't do.

I'm so fucking done. Trump had me til now but it's over. He was a Hillary plant all along, it seems. Anyone have that petition link, to re-do the election? Hopefully we can get this clown out of office and elect someone with a better temperment.

Man you Trump supporters are way more demoralized by all this than I expected
kek

He isn't even in office yet, we don't even know what he's going to do.

proof?

>said trump will lose
>get btfo
>expecting anyone to believe this shit

What a completely transparent demoralization tactic, CTR. Haven't you been fired yet?
>inaccurate exaggeration
>inaccurate exaggeration
>inaccurate exaggeration
>this is a good thing and none of us think otherwise
kys

>Not even 7 days since he won
>"Wow what a fucking traitor. Clinton should have won"
Nah, fuck off.

>Implying he will not continue to backpedal.
if he wasn't planning on backpedaling super hard he wouldn't ALREADY be starting.

First election guys? It's always cute when children try to into politics.

So why are the SJW still babbling incoherently and wandering the streets?

How far will Monsanto go without regulation?

you're literally just making shit up now.

stay mad.

SAGE THESE SPAM THREADS

barbwire coils, fence, ditch, camera/sensors is actually better more deadly, and cost effective.

A bigger flip-flopper than Mitt fucking Romney

the only one backpedalling is you
youre literally making shit up

How much is he paying you? The con man got you blind sheeple with ease and you still refuse to question him.

>Calls the Clintons "good people." "I don't want to hurt them."

>The wall hasn't changed except in rumor
>Obamacare will be repealed and replaced.
>Hire the swamp? more like fire the swamp. businessinsider.com/trump-transition-team-lobbyists-2016-11

LOL @ ctr fools. god bless the god emperor of greater western society, the ceo and founder of the trump organization, the 45th President of the United States of America, Donald J. Trump

>>The Wall is now a Fence.
He was asked by the interviewer if the wall could be a fence, and he said maybe in some places, but then said he wants a wall and says it'll be easy.
>>Obamacare is staying.
He said he's going to repeal and replace Obamacare and try to include Pre-existing conditions coverage and children covered up till age 26 in his new deal.
>>Drain the swamp? More like hire the fucking swamp.
Based Pence just drained the swamp.
businessinsider.com/trump-transition-team-lobbyists-2016-11
>>"Stop it"
He's covering his bases so libtards can't pin false flags on him.

>Things That Never Happened

Thanks for helping Correct the Record. You can stop now.

>Palindrome get

He is only keeping the two logical things out of obama care

That is backtracking

>liberals still completely ass-blasted
Worth the price of admission for that alone.

He still wants stronger borders that help with illegal immigration, he still wants to get rid of it, he still wants people who are actually good and not those that are bought, and he never truly ran on a racist/sexist platform.

Can't be a bigger mistake than electing Hillary. She was literally everything wrong with what SJW's and progressive wanted and they still defend her despite it. Any reasonable person knows Trump can't do everything he said in 4 years running (unless he's that fucking good) but doing some of what he asked for is good enough.

This. Even if he ends up doing exactly what she would have done, at least he made us laugh continuously for a few weeks.

>He's trying to stop all the Liberals crying and killing themselves.

>b...b..but drumpf was supposed to be a conman

keep your friends close but your enemies closer.

There is only one leader who was ever really willing to help you and the jews turned us on him. Now we are stuck with this.

youtube.com/watch?v=vnDsAqfTWWE

>Trump's promises on the campaign trail made him literally Hitler and people are protesting
>he goes back on these promises
>he is still literally Hitler and people are still protesting
The MSM are really bad at this

Im fine with that, atleast the saudis and corporations wont control him like that puppet.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in alI seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

I haven't seen this copypasta in ages

I saw this list on facebook yesterday. You fuckers work fast with your shilling. Can't you just go die somewhere please? You're wasting your life on pointless shit.

Good point.

Hillary will build the wall I have always dreamed of. She will also remove the age and pre-existing provisions from Obamacare. Those were the worst things about it anyway! Hillary Clinton will also hire alt-right Washington outsiders who wholeheartedly share all of my views instead of anybody with political experience. She will also build a titanium/diamond wall with mounted machineguns to keep the Mexicans out.

#ImWithHer

BRING ME MORE LIBERAL TEARS.

yup!

Why are some of you fags so quit to buy what this shill is pushing without even questioning it?

Are you retarded?

lol! He has yet to become officialy president and people are already whining.

Still better than Hillary, she would've targeted my country next.

the russians have won. they exploited america patriotism(autism) for geopolitical gain

You're getting shilled by the shills shilling the shills. It's just a complete clusterfuck of shilling.

HE'S NOT EVEN PRESIDENT FOR 2 MORE FUCKING MONTHS.

GIVE THE GUY A FUCKING CHANCE BEFORE BASHING HIM, YOU DUMBSHIT. WHAT'S SAID NOW MEANS JACK SHIT. TRUMP IS GONNA BRING DOWN THE FUCKING HAMMER AFTER JAN 27TH.

trumps loyal following are so pathetic.. they deny everything.. and question everyone who says negative stuff about him.. ur a shill. ur work for hillary.. etc.. like how deluded are you cunts?

>titanium/diamond wall with mounted machineguns
fucking kek

The thought process of the idiot voter.

How is that retarded? I am presented with a choice, and I chose the one least detrimental to the nation and myself. What should I do? Be a larping faggot and write in some random person?

Didn't he get rid of the lobbyists because they were picked by Chris Christie, who Trump now hates because of prosecuting his son in law's dad?

>in places
>in parts, some things were ok in fascist healthcare land
>yea gross
>no problems here

I'm not worried unless he backtracks on Muslims coming

>transition team

The administration, which is actually the people who will have power and influence on him, is already filled with insiders and lobbyists.

Oh I'm sure they won't.
It's not like Trump is greedy.

who you trying to convince? Me or yourself?

By hire the swamp do you mean eject all the insiders from his transition team?

No, you were presented with CHOICES.
I highly doubt you voted in the primaries.
The American people have spoken, and what they did was put feels before reals, trump made you feel good, so you voted for him, now he's showing you that politics don't fucking work like that, and you're all too stupid to see it.

Stay mad denialists.

>MUH TRANSITION TEAM
you mean the team of people that will pick the insiders and lobbyists he'll be hiring? Yeah, good point, maybe you should learn a bit more about politics before you try to into it.

Watch it happen.

Serious question here RE: Draining the Swamp. Trump has roughly 4,000 positions to fill. If he can't fill them with Washington insiders or people with related private sector experience because of supposed conflicts of interest, who the fuck is he going to appoint? He needs people who know what they're doing, but make special appointments in positions that are there to monitor corruption.

You're right, he is in a tricky situation, well don't worry, I'm certain that his advisor, all of which worked for obama before him, will help him with that.

I'm sure there won't be any issues with that.