WATCH THIS
youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo&app=desktop

CATCH UP ON THE TRAIN THERE’S SO MUCH INFO OUT THERE ABOUT PIZZAGATE:
pastebin.com/2fPyB4UA
pastebin.com/pEkBMJMf
pastebin.com/Sb3xXvdv
pastebin.com/yTSsq8iq
archive.is/LoIgS

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bpa7c/breaking_from_the_user_who_brought_you_the_laura/

'"James Alefantis'" instagram by morning of 11/7/16 it was set to private:
pastebin.com/JktVbhZ7

The dominoes are starting to stack up.
pastebin.com/T7mAXDaq

Comet Ping Pong birthday party with MajesticApe
liveleak.com/view?i=93f_1478801482

SECOND INVESTIGATION, THIS IS ALL LINKED :
>Midland, Texas where Bush Family is from
>Child Trafficking confirmed nearby in the past:
m.kltv.com/kltv/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:yd08H7du
>Missing Minors in Texas:
m.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/More-than-a-dozen-Texas-minors-have-gone-missing-6402150.php
>Ex-Sherrif's Deputy dies in shootout with local police and feds:
m.oaoa.com/news/crime_justice/law_enforcement/article_f6b4a8d6-e7b0-11e5-83d6-7f8b044c591c.html?mode=jqm
>Tunnels nearby Buddy Webb's property heading towards Home Depot and a storage unit (digging on video)
>Suspicious deaths (like murder suicides) have been happening in the surrounding area

someone look into this it’s sketchy as fuck and has the Boylover symbol
childcarecenter.us/provider

Other urls found in this thread:

henrymakow.com/penn_state_scandal_is_bigger_t.html#sthash.1aprQC4E.dpuf
s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documentcloud.org/documents/835178/kloman-letter-writers.pdf
wjla.com/news/local/christopher-kloman-to-be-sentenced-95586
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/59006
boards.Sup
pastebin.com/36Q0yKSM
pastebin.com/T7mAXDaq
pastebin.com/kRjKPK1H
pastebin.com/RPTLE0W8
pastebin.com/m7FYj73Z
pastebin.com/GsYbAQtp
pastebin.com/eUvcF9bm
pastebin.com/BpiSdSXp
archive.is/1edpM
is.Sup
z-sec.io/
kmov.com/story/30336833/dojo-pizza-raided-in-alleged-human-trafficking-ring
acamstoday.org/pizza-logic/
gematrix.org/?word=nqeuhpeyfhmmplqquupgqoqhtqckhyopweupexpwgbhgyumhll
reddit.com/r/occult/comments/432fxt/gematria_and_its_uses/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Madeleine_McCann
web.archive.org/web/20161116050230/https://www.z-sec.io/
youtube.com/watch?v=vnDsAqfTWWE
washingtoncitypaper.com/news/article/20842321/the-consequences-of-pizza-gate-are-real-at-comet-ping-pong
registeredagentsinc.com/about-us/leadership/
oregonprogressivenetwork.org/organizations/Love-Makes-A-Family-Inc
lmfamily.org/
themasonictrowel.com/articles/general/other_files/masonic_cyphers_and_symbols/masonic_cyphers_and_symbols.htm
reddit.com/r/pizzagate/comments/5d5fv0/alefantis_speaks_15_nov_blames_everyone_else/
reddit.com/r/pizzagate/comments/5d5da8/alefantis_speaks_and_we_need_to_fire_back/
whois.name.com/whois/lmfamily.org
search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/CorporationSearch/SearchResults?InquiryType=OfficerRegisteredAgentName&inquiryDirectionType=ForwardList&searchNameOrder=HAVREBILL L150000903990&SearchTerm=Havre Bill&entityId=L15000090399&listNameOrder=HAVREBILL L140001055540
starchildny.com/
newscientist.com/article/2112829-blood-from-human-teens-rejuvenates-body-and-brains-of-old-mice/
ecorp.sos.ga.gov/BusinessSearch/BusinessInformation?businessId=2226828&businessType=Domestic Limited Liability Company
ecorp.sos.ga.gov/BusinessSearch/BusinessInformation?businessId=2215540&businessType=Domestic Nonprofit Corporation
rachelchandler.tumblr.com/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/48897?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You don't want to forget about Sandusky and Penn State.

henrymakow.com/penn_state_scandal_is_bigger_t.html#sthash.1aprQC4E.dpuf

>Here it gets interesting - "The Second Mile Foundation was recognized as one of President Bush's 1000 Points of Light. Marvin P. Bush is on the National Collegiate Athletic Association Board of Directors
(From user )This is a list of people who wrote letters in support of a convicted pedophile high school teacher from McLean, VA named Christopher Kloman
s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documentcloud.org/documents/835178/kloman-letter-writers.pdf

Christopher Kloman:
wjla.com/news/local/christopher-kloman-to-be-sentenced-95586

The Alefantis owns 2 properties in McLean, VA, right next to the CIA's HQ

GOOD HUMOR owned by Unilever, Unilever CEO is Paul Polman. On twitter Paul Polman follows John Podesta and Bill Clinton
when you look at the Unilever logo you will also sie the spiral from the pedo symbols in the down right corner of the U.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/59006
>President Clinton and Chelsea Clinton will be joined by leaders such [...] Paul Polman, George Soros, Sheikha Lubna bint Khali, d Al Qasimi, Minister of Foreign Trade, United Arab Emirates, Neil Degrasse Tyson (note from myself: whats this guy doing around all the politicians and oligarchs?!), Petro Poroshenko
just some of the weird names on the list of names joining the clinton global initiative annual meeting

user found a good connection with the McCann kidnapping. Worth looking into

Previous Thread:

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/95817651/
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/95825686/
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/95833293/

INFORM YOURSELF ON THE SUBJECT – UNRELATED TO COMET PING PONG -

[x]underground sex
pastebin.com/36Q0yKSM

[X]pedophile ring
pastebin.com/T7mAXDaq

[v]Jew York F8I Leaks
pastebin.com/kRjKPK1H

[ORIGINAL RESEARCH] Evidence for an International Child Sex Ring
pastebin.com/RPTLE0W8

Epstein's Little Black Book
pastebin.com/m7FYj73Z

Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey (((Epstein))) Sent Bill Clinton $3.5 Million From Secret Swiss Bank Account
pastebin.com/GsYbAQtp

Tons of pre-existing evidence of global pedo-ring implicating governments and etc.
pastebin.com/eUvcF9bm

A Powerful Billionaire, the Sex Scandal that Undid Him, and All the Justice that Money Can Buy:
pastebin.com/BpiSdSXp

Pedowood

archive.is/1edpM
VERY USEFUL INFOGRAPH ABOUT PIZZAGATE :

is.Sup Forums.org/pol/1478825404703.jpg

MERELY A COINCIDENCE GOYS

WHAT THE FUCK HAS user DISCOVERED

z-sec.io/

IT security company from GA created by this mysterious Bill Havre, who also created Rachel Chandler's modeling agency and literally a thousand other companies.

At the bottom of their webpage is some sentence written in a cipher we are trying to break.

Wait, so people still think there's a chil d sex ring revolving around pizza?

ON THE LAST EPISODE OF DRAGON Sup Forums Z...

WE DISCOVERED A GEMATRIA CODE FROM A CIPHER ON SOME SECURITY SITE THAT WANTS TO LOAD SCRIPTS

SHIT GOT REAL WITH IT'S LINK TO A YEARS-OLD KIDNAPPING

THAT'S ABOUT IT

OK GUYS WE'RE ON A FUCKING LANDMINE NOW DON'T MOVE FORWARD DON'T MOVE BACK STAY RIGHT THE FUCK WHERE YOU ARE.

Follow the strings and catch up.

Rachel Chandler: rides loltia express with Jeff and Bill. Now runs a modeling agency based out of New York.

Company is created by a Mr. Bill Hauvre, register extraordinaire who has thousands of companies created under his name and a nice plushy DC office.

One of them is z-sec.io/ these guys, who are an IT company out of Georgia. At the bottom of their page you'll see there is a strange line of text. We ran it through a few ciphers and got some strange results.

Then some ABSOLUTE MADMAN ran it through Germatia and HOLY FUCK LOSE YOUR GODDAMN MINDS because look at this shit:

That's fucking right. MCANNS fucking disappearance came up as a result, drawing a link now between Podesta Bros. This shit is too fucking tight to be a coincidence, too fucking crazy to be real,this can't be happening but it appears to be regardless.

i'm actually fucking dying

this probably means nothing, but the chances of this are one in millions

i don't even know what to do anymore

It goes deeper than that. The 'some security' site is another that was created by Bill Havre, who has ties to Rachel Chandler, the woman seen in the picture on the pedo island with Bill Clinton.

The cipher translated directly links to the Madeleine McCann abduction with the year 2007 mentioned. The same case where the sketch artist drew what looked like John and Tony Podesta.

WEW LAD

kmov.com/story/30336833/dojo-pizza-raided-in-alleged-human-trafficking-ring

acamstoday.org/pizza-logic/

Yes we do.

>these threads

We need to get this to the Portuguese police. Too many proven insiders to this ring in the FBI.

MY FUCKING EYES THEY BURN WITH INFORMATION

gematrix.org/?word=nqeuhpeyfhmmplqquupgqoqhtqckhyopweupexpwgbhgyumhll

reddit.com/r/occult/comments/432fxt/gematria_and_its_uses/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Madeleine_McCann

Here's an Archive Of The Space Jew Site: web.archive.org/web/20161116050230/https://www.z-sec.io/

This investigation has been co-opted by cointelpro threads like this. Gematria is a discredit tactic. Stick to real relationships and hard evidence

Don't kill the lead.

NOBODY DO THAT! TOO MANY ASSHOLES DID THE SAME WITH COMET.

HI CNN YOUR BOSSES ARE ALL THELEMIC PEDOPHILES LOL

Guys what if this code is a key?

Think about it.

You're part of a massive, worldwide pedophile sex trafficking ring. You need a way to communicate with other members without anyone knowing. Hide messages in jpgs, but that require a code to unlock. A code that can be found via a DEADDROP of a CIPHER on a random website for a random company you just happen to totally control and probably doesn't really exist. Have this gematrix code as a way to verify it's legitimate -- for the paranoid members.

We might have just stumbled onto something big.

Guys you need to tread lightly, quickly, and EFFICIENTLY - There is good evidence our progress both here and on reddit has been being monitored and its ONLY A MATTER OF TIME UNTIL THESE WEBSITES ARE PERMANENTLY CHANGED, AND DON'T RELY ON ARCHIVE.ORG BECAUSE THAT FAILED US. SAVE THE WEBPAGES AND TAKE SCREENSHOTS

This video of nazis bombing refugees is much more informative

youtube.com/watch?v=vnDsAqfTWWE

>gematria is a discredit tactic
>spits out a random combination of words fitting directly without any interpretation needed into this investigation

Anyone crawling websites from all the other businesses to find similar shit? I sure as fuck am NOT doing it (do we know what the script was supposed to do?) but someone should scan all of em for similar codes.

Fuck this. Im off to say some deliverance prayers in a few... will pray for you all, whether it means anything to you or not

Not only that it's also a massive extraterrestrial Hebrew ring.

ALEFANTIS ATTEMPTING TO SHOOT BACK
>ALEFANTIS ATTEMPTING TO SHOOT BACK
ALEFANTIS ATTEMPTING TO SHOOT BACK
>ALEFANTIS ATTEMPTING TO SHOOT BACK

washingtoncitypaper.com/news/article/20842321/the-consequences-of-pizza-gate-are-real-at-comet-ping-pong

this. I want to know what that script did.

>SAVE THE WEBPAGES AND TAKE SCREENSHOTS
Do this for all business registered under this individual and ALL his affiliates' business.

DELET THIS

I'll beat your fucking faggot ass face if you do faggot

Could be a Rootkit.

what part of ON A LANDMINE don't you understand fagggot?

I definitely watched a video of 3 female panelists (American news tv) specifically saying that UK police know who kidnapped Madeleine McCann, but can't do anything about it due to 'international law'.

Tread lightly mother fuckers

THIS.

He says that now includes other places in the neighborhood as well as pizza joints across the country. "They’ve moved on to people in my block like Politics & Prose, TERASOL across the street," Alefantis says. "Apparently there are networks of satanic tunnels built under the entire block. Across the street is an office that contains an NGO that works to save Haitian orphans, so they’re implicated."
>Haitian
Wasn't there some concern about the Clinton foundations involvement in Haiti

I am so afraid that everything is gonna be gone in a matter of hours/minutes. Especially with that number posted and leddit being around the corner...

registeredagentsinc.com/about-us/leadership/

Investigate.

>z-sec.io/
way-back machine shows it was only archived once. today.

It's tradition to mess with people once Numbers are leaked. Though I wouldn't. Record if anyone does. To play at their Funeral.

Whoops meant to quote that, 8its from the article

what?

on it. post more to get this going before its gone. we need to move.

I did that a few minutes ago ;-) Come at me Space Juden I know where y'all live.

Found that Bill Havre is REGISTERED AGENT (not owner) of 2 Georgia companies

He isn't showing as REGISTERED agent for service in Georgia for Zanarkland (just DC--so far)

1. J B PHARIS TRUCKING, LLC
2. Love Makes Us Family Inc

Will keep checking---and update soon

what did they mean by this?

Every pleb needs to be on this thread to get as much information out of this potential lead. Faggots need to unite

More info on the symbols lads. They are masonic symbols.

Well the thread did explose once that was discovered. Instantly top.

no fucking way

Jews fear the weaponized Autism.

Source? How deep will we go brothers

>Love Makes Us Family Inc

So I did a quite search for this, and it shows up here:

oregonprogressivenetwork.org/organizations/Love-Makes-A-Family-Inc

But then when I follow the link it provided for their website... lmfamily.org/

themasonictrowel.com/articles/general/other_files/masonic_cyphers_and_symbols/masonic_cyphers_and_symbols.htm

Autists at your battle stations!

Rumor has it the Bohem Anons all "suicided" hmm.

Archive the about me page

The comments about this on /r/pizzagate are pretty spot on desu, especially about how he's deflecting and not actually answering the allegations

reddit.com/r/pizzagate/comments/5d5fv0/alefantis_speaks_15_nov_blames_everyone_else/
reddit.com/r/pizzagate/comments/5d5da8/alefantis_speaks_and_we_need_to_fire_back/

You can download the code..

fontspace.com/odr-lodge/senpai-code

can someone please decipher the autism in this thread for those of us that have the correct number of chromies

thanks

I'm in some deep shit

How can I help?

Can someone post the original infographic on bestapizza and Comet Ping Pong with the Podestas? Something that would be pretty easy for normies to understand (Besta Pizza logo next to FBI declassified "Child Molester symbols")? Looking to begin to redpill a normie on this.

Incredible!

r-ran a whois

got this

whois.name.com/whois/lmfamily.org

am now sitting in pile of my own shit

pls help

Oregon now?

We may need help from /x/

start saving webpages search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/CorporationSearch/SearchResults?InquiryType=OfficerRegisteredAgentName&inquiryDirectionType=ForwardList&searchNameOrder=HAVREBILL L150000903990&SearchTerm=Havre Bill&entityId=L15000090399&listNameOrder=HAVREBILL L140001055540

starchildny.com/

linked maybe?

newscientist.com/article/2112829-blood-from-human-teens-rejuvenates-body-and-brains-of-old-mice/

Why am I not surprised - how ironic this comes out NOW instead of ANY time in the last 6000 years lol.

Explains SO much.

gone?
no LONGER available?

Portuguese police a shit. If you need to contact someone about Maddie contact Scotland Yard, they're in charge of the investigation.

Fuck it, I believe

Yeah I saw that on cripple chan. It really makes you think..

Combing these related tumblr accounts and saw this pic.

Right side of image looks like initially released, then retracted Trump Pence logo.

It has some significance. Any Hindu occult knowledge out there who can translate?

Can someone do a super quick explanation of the man who's webpages we're investigating? How is he tied to the Pedostas? Emails?

>Combing these related tumblr accounts and saw this pic.
what tumblr accounts?

yeah that doesnt help

wtf is going on?

explain it like im a retard since:

>user found cipher used dechiper says girls name

doesnt mean much to me...

if you tists want to convince normies you better be able to explain yourselves properly, i believe they are all pedos but this needs to be within the grasp of normies

Sorry--forgot to post SOS (Secretary of State) links:

1. J B PHARIS TRUCKING, LLC
ecorp.sos.ga.gov/BusinessSearch/BusinessInformation?businessId=2226828&businessType=Domestic Limited Liability Company

2. Love Makes Us Family Inc.
ecorp.sos.ga.gov/BusinessSearch/BusinessInformation?businessId=2215540&businessType=Domestic Nonprofit Corporation

Still looking for other info at SOS

Jews have control of those websites they will shut it down if Israel wants. I don't want to spoil the fun a simple Robots.txt would stop crawlers. Zion wants this out in the open. Too outlandish for anyone to care.

They really need to condense this down into a website that displays only the strongest pieces of evidence and how it all connects in a simple to read and easily verfiable format.

we should be running whois on every fucking website we come across

Bill Hauvre is the Registering Agent for Midland Management and Casting, ran by frequent flier of Lolita Express Rachel Chandler.

Start at rachelchandler.tumblr.com/ and backtrack everyone who shared and reblogged her photos

157-122
Lionandmoonlight
pauljulian
the-eight-legged
elixsys
boyzinpink
bouette
thiensee
yokosuke3
butimanegg
jasmine-t-e-a
hiswayofdying
neo-rama
neverending-finale
superamiga
jeremui
ucne
fkablakeislively
douglaswth
buzzkillbuzzkill
fagunt
inhalecloud9
newmoonwahoo
snake-ring
bloodfin
hayjie=haj
a-ssad
akafkng
chordchanges
pinnedbackartfringe
trancefem
heartbreakhotel9
stevnn
gabrielle-chalmers
sharp0bjekt
rachelalexandraw
no-protocol
colorsoutofreach
achabrosdiary
vistamortal
miscellanycrop
voulesvouse
kerisaaquarius
johannowen
harrisonkarabaccio
dying-is-an-art-im-doin-it-well
azucarloco
rockingbackninsidemyheart
killyourdadclub
boyboysleepover
pitofsnakes
desyderya
grainsofsandundermyfingernails
buttgirl
everyhumanever
pluraljoan
glyphs
lears

This is the list of the accounts on just one, although we've had better luck on the Hauvre angle just because Tumblr is very well flooded with non-related shit so they can hide in plain sight.

forbiddensymbols.com/thee-temple-ov-psychick-youth/

This was discovered 10 minutes ago give us time.

Inform yourself on the Madeleine McCann kidnapping and the date and what we undovered about the resemblence with the podesta brothers and what we just found.

What is the significance of 698? It's underlined.

- look here ^^^^^

Did anyone ever stego the attachment to wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/48897?

Search /r/pizzagate on leddit they have good info over there

i know she went missing in portugal in 2007 that i get and i understand that its what the cipher says, but that is the end of the trail, i am confused about the beginning not the end...

I WANT OFF THIS FUCKING RIDE

We closed the Mccan investigation because we couldn't find a substantive link... now we seem to have one.

"missing british girl madeleine mccann portugal two zero zero seven" in the code = 698, which is the EXACT same as the weird shit we found at the bottom of that Hauvre-linked company's website.

No but I can't help wonder if we can now that we might have the key...

oh my have mercy