IT'S HAPPENING!

IT'S HAPPENING!

Mike Pence Removes ALL Lobbyists (((Globalists))) From Trump Administration Transition Team!

businessinsider.com/trump-transition-team-lobbyists-2016-11

archive.is/6eo1X

CTR BTFO!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qcXgSl9Ilzc
youtube.com/watch?v=Onc2tYwFHG0
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have one question, will the elite let go of the powerful grip they have now? Are we really gearing up for a large scale war? It feels like it. Finnally.

DRAIN

based Mike "pants up" Pence

Kushner(who previous tweeted beware of backstabbers), has taken down ALL CHRISTIE NJ FRIENDS

oh, and Christe put Kushner's father behind bars

This confirms my suspicion that Trump is a moron and Pence is really our guy.

THE

new era

SWAMB

REMOVE BUSH/ROMNEY/MCCONNELL

DRAIN SWAMP NOW

Based Mike "suck on chodes, time for electrodes" Pence

DRAIN

Based Mike "put the AC in DC" Pence

DRAIN
SWAMP

Pence confirmed more advanced time traveler. May hold secret anime sage autism and Trump knows this.

We haven't even seen Pence's final form. Money on it being an electric type evolution.

Ya think?

I'm slowly growing to trust Pence. He must be watched closely though.

Christie also went to a PAC fundraiser and told (((them))) what he will do if they fund his campaign

>I have one question, will the elite let go of the powerful grip they have now?

Judging by all of history, no.

POO

Some sort of shanty Irish magicks

Based Jew making America great again!!!

GAS ALL CRIMINAL FAMILIES CLINTONS, BUSHES, OBAMAS.
GAS ALL WHOLE FEDERAL RESERVE, ALL BANKS
GAS ALL KIKES

Trump sees the left hates pence. So he has pence be the one to come across as anti establishment.

Yeah he's a fucking moron alright. Lol

Based Mike "The Lobotomizer of Sodomizers" Pence

No user... prepare for the stock market crash...

I liked Christie, but that Scumbag was gonna sell out the campagin.

I think putting Christie as head was a set up just to see who Christie would put in...

...and as soon as Trump/Pence/Kushner saw the names he got the axe. Christie failed the loyalty test.

4 D F U C K I N G C H E S S

IN

I don't think so. As far as actual military arms and alphabet agencies and any other unlisted power within the US, I think they've (globalist) been strong armed out.

That's not to say they aren't strong. Hey still pretty much own much of the whole world including the US to a degree but rapidly losing my tangible form of influence.

SAY IT WITH ME /POL:

MAGA

JEW

Imminent globalist-funded civil war in America

trump wont even be inaugurated. They will kill him or get that electorate thing changed.

Serious question - why are you guys memeing on his anti gay policies just now? Why weren't you doing that after he got picked as VP?

People think Trump is some fool who can be controlled and doesnt know what he is doing. Once someone slips, they get the axe. Emperor Trump will never be stumped.

I'm starting to believe that Trump planned this all out to make people like Pence more. Good cop Bad cop routine.

6dimensional chess?

The train had no brakes. Now that the ride has stabalized we can go back to having fun.

>or get that electorate thing changed.

It's Civil War then

Race Bannon ftw!

Just yesterday Trump was interviewed on CBS and was criticised for having so many lobbyists on his team. His response ("that's all you can find down there!") was honestly pretty weak. I think he realized this makes him look bad and decided to switch things up.

>do the appeasing move
>have Pence play the Heel
17-D Monopoly

headline tomorrow will be that Trump's campaign is in chaos as he removes all experienced political operators from his transition team and that Trump needs the lobbyists if he wants to get anything done in Washington.

Lugenpresse.

>Leftists news BTFO again

How does this madman do it? HE'S BEEN BLOWING THEM THE FUCK OUT FOR NEARLY A FULL YEAR. WILL IT END? WILL THEY EVER HAVE TO RECUPERATE FROM THIS?

You alright? No body expected VP Pence before Trump picked him up.

Pence the enforcer. I love it

>mfw Trump and Pence agreed that it should be Pence that kicks them out so that the "never thumpers" in the Republican Party see all hope drain out of them and finally bend the knee.

I don't trust this guy though. He has his own ambitions.

Well one of them sure the fuck is and that's good enough.

>Trump wants to gain bipartisan support and unify
>the left already hates Pence
>Pence is in a meaningless position anyways
>Pence is the sacrificial "hardcore right winger" while Trump plays the moderate

perfection. Thank you based Pence.

Maybe that's what a VP is supposed to be

Over 30 electors changing their votes is insanely unprecedented. It's more than have every changed their votes in every other election combined. These people don't get to cast their votes anonymously like regular citizens do, there would be literal lynch mobs after their asses over that.

Ivanka would crush him if he made a move on Trump

GENIUS

I don't think I can handle any more winning. Please President Trump, can we please just stop winning for a little while?

Before- anti-fag would be a burden

After- Pence is Trump's shield against assassination/ impreachment.
If liberals try anything on Trump, they will get a double-Hitler.

I thought a VP was supposed to be a silly foil for the president and not do any real work.

God Emperor playing 72D Chinese Checkers.

Christie got played like a fiddle.

No.

kek confirms, Trump's WWE training did him well.

>I liked Christie
Then you need your head checked.

Because it wasn't as important as engaging in unrestricted meme warfare at the time.
Now we truly see Pence as an anti liberal tour de force

>trusting an italian
I fucking knew Christie was garbage from the start.

I'd love her to crush my head with her thighs

replace the word globalists with bourgouise and you got yourself a deal.

I don't trust Ivanka. She's the most liberal of the family. She cannot be trusted to carry on the Trump name after Trump goes. It needs to be Don Jr., then Eric, for the pecking order.

Watch, you will see a power struggle between Don Jr. and Ivanka. Ivanka will sadly win because of her slimy jew husband.

Mike "Current Runs from Negative to HIV Positive" Pence

fucking savage

Ivanka will never crush me
Why even live?

5D ELECTRIC MUSICAL CHAIRS

Their trumps electors in the first place and the only way it works is if they switch the ticket to Pence Prez and Trump VP

mike "like a man? you just completed my circuit diagram" pence

Mike "Pull the lever, move the meter, 1000 volts of gay defeater" Pence

Fuck off CTR

Mike "9 volt assault and battery" Pence

hearty kek

Is this the same Mike Pence who has locked up his congressional reports until the day he dies? is this the same Mike Pence who refuses to give up his work emails? Is this the same Mike Pence who used campaign funds to buy personal shit?

Who are we fucking kidding, Pence IS THE CROOKED ESTABLISHMENT.

Soros would pay to give them plastic surgery and new lives in an undisclosed location.

To be honest I don't fully trust Ivanka either. I think because she's ultimately looking out for her own interest she may put her dad unintentionally in harms way.

Trump should be weary. Honestly it's Kushner that I'm not to sure about and something tells me he has a quiet guy type of fascade and actually controls Ivanka quite a bit.

Funny how the press tried to say that word was only said / invented by nazis

Truely scum bag msm

Don't you mean

(((Kushner)))

Proof?

>oh, and Christe put Kushner's father behind bars
Can I get more details on this?

Chris Christie locked up Jared's father?

Why?

It's "facade" didn't you play pokemon you fucker.

>youtube.com/watch?v=qcXgSl9Ilzc

Mike "Set Phasors to Straight" Pence

They lied for a year straight about Trump. They did everything in their power to keep him from being elected. They aren't going to switch sides now, nor would we want them if they did.

YOU ARE NOW AWARE THAT THIS HAPPENED AFTER PAUL RYAN WAS REELECTED SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE AND RAND PAUL THROUGH A HISSY FIT

Yeah, but Pence is the party man to Trump's outsider status. He's there to enforce Trump upon the party establishment.

Please make sure John Bolton and those Goldman Sachs fuckers don't get in Based Pence

Man this might turn out to be the most based President/VP team ever if they get their cards right

I agree with you. I don't think (((Kushner))) necessarily controls Ivanka, but I think they're a power couple. Ivanka is just biding her time.

Don Jr. needs to be extremely wary of Ivanka. I just hope that Trump comes to his senses and hands the reins off to Don Jr. or Eric instead of Ivanka and (((Kushner))).

What about Gen Flynn who is a lobbyist for Turkey?

what was his name again?

No based Tiffany?

>tfw don jr vs ivanka for president in your lifetime
gop vs libs

We posting dance vids now?

youtube.com/watch?v=Onc2tYwFHG0

fuck outta here you proxy snoop. go get your stupid ass stories elsewhere.

>sibling wars for the presidency
make it so, almighty kek