Alt right cringe thread

Alt right cringe thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8PQiaurIiDM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Milo Kikeayipealopolis
Fucking discarded

wtf i thought he supported bernie

Holy shit. When did this shit start? Is 'alt right' the new trendy thing?

Why do these little children shill for political movements when there is no possible way they're old enough to legally vote?

>18 posts by this ID

Yup. Sup Forums, contrarians as usual, will turn against the alt-right movement and return to the liberal fold.

A fair amount of Bernie people turned on Shill and supported Trump.

Don't underestimate the emasculating effect of the xeno-estrogen that is put in the water.

Jesus, Trump would make fun of these 2 guys in a rally.

The fat guy has tits. The other one looks like male to female tranny.

The Alt-right.

>20 ▶
>
>Yup. Sup Forums, contrarians as usual, will turn against the alt-right movement and return to the liberal fold.
WRONG

Sageee remember these posts serve to discredit US and stir DIVISION. Whether you are alt right or not.Obvious tactic shill. Kys

>t. Sinead McCuckthy

Isn't alt right something we made up to piss off liberals for shits and giggles? It's not meant to be taken seriously.

This may be Sup Forums's brony movement.

>This may be Sup Forums's brony movement.
That was fast, I hate it now.

>Joshua Seidel
>ya suicidal?
>clearly a throw away account for keks and lels
I don't see the cringe here

That guy is so fat and ugly that he looks like a fucking beaner.

Get a haircut, dress like a man, and lose some weight, faggot.

C-cute :*

Only cringe I see is the collection of massively butthurt faggots venting their frustration over their textbook corrupt candidate.

The only thing wrong here is the amount of black dicks poor Dominic just kissed.

Where did this Alt Right propaganda started? I never once heard this used unironically on Sup Forums but now it's everywhere mainstream as the new Anonymous boogeyman.

There's nothing contrarian about being anti-establishment you fucking bootlicker. The establishment is corrupt and the alt-right is the new establishment. Death to the alt-right!

>ITT: Sup Forums

88% of this fucking board is cringeworthy. Half of you are LARPing faggots the other half acts like understands politics, while has 0% knowledge about history or political science, fucking edgy teens and degenerates.
Alt-right. Holy shit. Only murrican trash could come up with something like this. Fuck you, you are not nationalists, you are fags.

All this edge makes me nervous.

It's just a label. People who subscribe to labels almost always eventually let the label control them.

It also give your opposition an opening to silence you, or discredit you. I have no idea where it started, but my best guess would be someone like Cernovich, or Milo or some-such. Someone looking to start their own conservative media brand.

Is there anyone besides faggots that like this dude?

(((Seidel)))

This is actually pretty funny though.

Literally a brainwashed teenager. People in high school shouldn't get involved in politics.

Check out @FuroreTeutonic on Twitter. Really, really cringe "front figure" of the Norwegian alt-right. He only tweets about knives.

>tfw Ashkenazi
>tfw I love hiking
Fuck that guy.

>Roger Waters T-shirt
>MAGA hat

poor kid is absolutely clueless.

(((someone))) is attempting to water things down, like 'all lives matter'

Sup Forums has always been anti-establishment.

Oh god, it really is going the other way, we're gonna have our own version of regressive SJWs

Please don't let that happen.
It's fun to mess with people online, but don't actually use this argument in a debate like they do.

Eating things should not be considered an identity, unless you're extremely good at it.

AltJew here, you guys are fags.

soooo..... we can brainwash teenagers? Interesting....

It's ironic because build wall

I'm alt left faggot.

I was alt right when I was like 12.

>Nativist
>Isolationist
>Identitarian

What the fuck are these? I vaguely understand 'isolationist' but the rest are fucking garbage.

Nothing to go back to (without safety pins)

LITERALLY HIKER

This person is a troll on YouTube.

we do the things to both sides

>don't like X
>Show pictures of ugly people supporting X
>X BTFO!

T H I C C

coal burner. furfag. fag. how can anyone on Sup Forums support this guy?

He wants the country to be for native American (not Native American) people. Little does he know about history - "white" people in the States are from Europe! They weren't there all the time! Don't you people get taught about Columbus and Vespucci?

I don't get the Identarian bit, too, though.

blame reddit spillover

No, it isn't opposites. We don't flip flop like that.

We, and I mean someone of us because/pol/ isn't one person went from left of center to right of center to far right.

We will either stay put or go further right.

>Where did this Alt Right propaganda started?
milo but it really started here and on /r/donald. It started as a joke and as a way to label people are who anti-establishment conservatives but hillary made it national attention

this entire website is edgy teens and degenerates except for here and /sci/ who have their share of adults

>That guy who has to walk around with the grand wizard on his shirt
Wow.

how should a man dress user?

lets see your fit

>how can anyone on Sup Forums support this guy?
he fell into irrelevancy once his twitter died

Byrd was Exalted Cyclops, not Grand Wizard.

that has to be fake. I can not be on the same side as him!!!

This is the same type that wears gay fawkes masks and chants newafogive newaforget expecto pantronum.

>implying that knife enthusiasts don't put out the best youtube content
Move to Sweeden
youtube.com/watch?v=8PQiaurIiDM

This is good because it is just msking Sup Forums go farther right.

God Milo is such a faggot

It's good to see someone post 15 times in a row to try to troll with the dumb images he spent all day farming.

White Supremacism is the final form of internet shit stirring.

Somehow people think Milo is pretending to be gay.

Nativism is favoring political statuses of people who are citizens of a nation opposed to newly arrived immigrants. Identitarian is protecting favoring your own race, which is white in his context.

We could probably build the wall with our fatfucks. Just sew them all together. They'd at least be good for something.

>Turk having to lecture his Bulgarian rapebaby

Thanks. You're a good papi.

I thought TJ bannana man was Bern out.

Also, isn't he a faggot now?

someone sounds triggered

Back to Sup Forums you fucking edgy faggot!

T-thank you ;_;

These people aren't alt-right, they're babby's first election clinging onto a form of identity that they vaguely associate with edginess. They've no understanding of policy not politics nor history. They're so painfully insecure and unaware that their only avenue of expression is to meekly prop up thin veneer of confidence and rebellion.

The alt-right, at its core and genesis, is simply the acceptance of race as a valid biological concept along with the notion that white solidarity is needed for the 21st century and beyond. This is probably not more than 2% of people who call themselves alt-right.

tl;dr the left's attempt to label the alt-right as sperglord, socially inept white males has worked so well because white males happily leapt into the "le deplorable" trap. Now all dissident thought is associated with a movement comprised of teenage degenerates and mouthbreathers, to which the leftist's only retort needs to be "alt-right" to immediately discredit someone.

Good job faggots

I think he's on to us.

Me with the R shirt to the right

welcome to your new home
>you will stay here forever maymay

Go to bed, Hillary