What is wrong with Tara Strong

This just seems so unhealthy. Tara Strong is a fucking out of touch elitists bitch. She literally won't stop tweeting about Trump and politics. Doesn't even care of turning off her fans.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/mouthnoize/status/796392874031988737
youtu.be/4YwPq60me4E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Got daum. Dem titties, tho.

Dumb bitch got played by the lugenpresse, hard.

Literally who?

>Doesn't even care of turning off her fans.
Why does she even have fans in the first place? She's a shit voice actress. Her voice is the same squeaky garbage and her Harley Quinn is fucking awful imitation of the original.

Don't bully Tara she's an innocent smoking hot voice actress and blue pilled to high shit

Raven from teen titans

>jewess hates Trump

Wooooow, what a shock.

For being Twilight Sparkle, she isn't very bright.

The majority of voice over people are boring as shit. They all want to be actors but they don't have the chops.

Today on Sup Forums, anons are shocked that a woman is blue pilled.

And in other news, holy fuck! The sky is actually blue!

Is my little pony redpilled?

Twilight also isn't petty. Tara made fun if Melonia during the convention by RT Patton "I killed my wife" Oswald who implied that "Trump bought her offline"

maybe, but the voice actors sure aren't

And they are relevant why?

>literally /mlp/ hates Sup Forums

of fucking course

Sometimes! They had a two part episode that bashed communism.

They aren't.

I'm all about helping the disabled, but I laughed so hard the first time I saw that video. To be fair it was in a campaign video for Hillary, and I didn't know what it was from. I still laugh every time though.

Soros has many faces.

Tara who? Oh... she does voices.

Tits do not equal brains

/mlpol/ existed for awhile but was banned on /mlp/

She's fucking hot and I have fantasies about her so I'll allow her to be a stupid liberal.

>VA for Princess Clara in Drawn Together is offended by somebody mocking a disabled person

>fans are comprised of bronies
>thinking anti-trump comments would drive away bronies

Shes playing to her audience, sir spergsalot.

Oh shit that was her? Classic

>jewess distracting you with her tits routine
their main fall back in their subversion

What a shame i always wanted to fuck her voice.

>implying all bronies are tumbler fags
>implying we haven't already infiltrated Sup Forums for years now.

Tara thread?

I think MLP/bronies made her over confident. This divisiveness is bad for the fandom and the show. It does match the utopian theme of the show tho, but rl isn't utopia.
t. MLP fan

>they

Those tits and those lips!

>anti communism episode
>pro-integration episode (get other cultures to respect yours rather than pandering to them)
>anti-neet "get a job" episode

The show is somewhat redpilled which is somewhat incredible given how mad just about all of the staff were on twitter over trump. Only the one writer who's friends with /mlp/ has stayed sane this last week

>Obvious degenerate slut
Please stop supporting her.

Exactly! Obviously the only thing she takes from it are the fans and the publicity. Voice actors don't normally get a lot of attention and she's been doing this since the 80's.

Still, I wish she could learn a thing from Twilight and the show instead of RT Harry Reid propaganda

/mlpol/ is still there in spirit, the Aryanne threads are proof of this.

no

Twilight needs to chat with Celestia: mobile.twitter.com/mouthnoize/status/796392874031988737

Send her this

youtu.be/4YwPq60me4E

Her fans are a bunch of blue-pilled omegas who don't care that they will never touch a woman in their entire life as long as they are distracted by cheaply animated Canadian cartoons and plastic pastel horse toys. She is not worried at all about offending a bunch of Chris Chan-lites because they have just as extreme views about Trump as she does.