Hello, I'm doing a internship at the news network "CNN". I'm interested in your thoughts of the "alt-right"...

Hello, I'm doing a internship at the news network "CNN". I'm interested in your thoughts of the "alt-right". Do you 4channers consider yourself part of the "alt-right"? What are some goals of the alt-right? This information will not be posted to any public CNN website or forum.

jews

Proof or
get
the
fuck
out

Get fucked. You're a fag

ALL WE EVER WANTED IS FOR ANIME TO BE REAL.

we're the alt-left now

Kill niggers everyday is my philosophy and political motivation.

Hi there guys, names david, been coming here every since I became a fan of Rozen Maiden. I guess I'd be considered alt-right for believing that being a true conservative is preserving the blood orgy under the stars and plants and stupid gay shit like that. Honestly never bothered with politics was more of an /x/ guy but then something happened. You assholes actually invoked something strange and unpredictable. Praise be kek I used to think I was a satanist, worship of self not roman goat dude, but now I know chaos is the only logical path to follow.

This.
Getting real fucking sick of these baseless claims. Your network lurks on here enough to know the basic rule: proof w/timestamp or gtfo.

> I'm doing a internship at the news network "CNN"

If you are going to roleplay, try to act the part. If you were really interning at CNN, you wouldn't add quotation marks to it.

Not getting the troll thread? This is supposed to be fun guys why are you all so angry?

>this is a newfag's idea of "fun"
we don't have fun here faggot

Please do an investigative report on the true KANGZ of Egypt

It's time to undo the whitewashing of our people's history.

Faps for all people of all nations.
1 global circle jerk

what do they hope to accomplish with this

all this will do is bring more people to the alt right

And you arent happy because OP doesnt match up to your standards in the ruse department

ONE POST FROM THIS ID
N
E

P
O
S
T

F
R
O
M

T
H
I
S

I
D

I'm actually alt green. I believe in eco fascism where we are ruled by trees and have sex with flowers for good karma

>1 Post By this ID
What. A. Fucking. Surprise.

the alt rights plan is to burn down cnn headquarters

The alt-right is apparently me.
Apparently I'm a very spooky guy.
I'm apparently associated with white supremacism, Islamophobia, antifeminism, homophobia, antisemitism, ethno-nationalism, right-wing populism, nativism, traditionalism, and the neoreactionary movement. Oh, and I also post frog pictures and support Trump.

I'm the worst thing that has ever happened. I'm super evil.

Well I doubt anyone has fun in canada

The alt-right is over at a site called "Reddit" I think

Sup Forums is a board of peace

Spirit cooking

do your homework

Tbh I think alt right is a just joke that went too far.

Proof/tits or GTFO.

mcfucking kill yourself faggot, that's what "le awlt-write xD" is
nigger
doube nigger
nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

Proofs or gtfo.

Otherwise I'll give you a hispanics view as a member of the alt-right