Alright...

Alright, so our boy Donnie pulled it through; the best time to strike again against the international cabal of self centered globalists is when's the iron is hot.

So to spread the wave of nationalism and actual pride in ones country back to the normies in Europe we need to come up within some decent memes and slogans for the very few European states in power that would stand against the invited caliphate.

I hope there will be some native French, Dutch, Germans, and Belgians that can lend their linguistic skills to help brainstorm some memes and slogans for their respective champion, because in the end any change will have to come from its own nations people.

Trump has shown us that the new grassroots begins with memes, And the memes can grow exponentially until they manifest themselves in the enemy's narrative.

We don't have long to stop this brown tumor in Europe from gutting the continent, now is the time Time start drumming up support for Le Pen, Geert, and you fucking kraits need to find someone to represent the AfD to replace Merle once someone with an ounce of pride takes her out.

Please let us start brainstorming some macros to do whatever we can to stop the cradle of white civilization from falling into the hands of the mudslimes, gifted to them by the minority of globalist traitors.

Nice wall of text but all I care is about that sweet pair.

>You fucking krauts
>Merkel
Typos

Cut the shit.

FPBP - wew

Marion is the cutest member of the right wing.

We need to write letters to nationalist leaders telling them to learn english

Sadly the liquid Jew has me deep in its embrace.

>MMLP
>not MLP

Hum....EXCUSE-ME?!

So, can someone explain to me who we are trying to meme into power in france? Marion or Marine le whatever? Marion is the younger qt3.14 and Marine is the old one, right?

That's a nice plan, but now is also the best time to join up with Soros and work to destroy Western civilization.

I'm glad we saved it from Hillary and her owners. Kek's influence has seriously dropped off since the election was won and now it might be time to change our focus. The establishment Democrats and Republicans have failed and they lost to grassroots meme campaigns. Don't believe for a second that the real powers that be won't gladly co-opt us to replace their worn out tools that don't work anymore.

If Kek wills it, giving up on nationalism for the sake of rioting and major societal upheaval is worth it.

I'm sticking with nationalism for the time being, at least until halfway through Trumps first 100 days.

But I think we can all agree that this refugee """"crisis"""" WILL become a much larger issue if it continues as intense is.

Not a German but I can help translate English to German

Obligatory timeline.

Sadly the Germans actually need someone to fucking show up as a potential frontman before we can start throwing some rhymes together, but I suppose if you got good verbs or adjectives that rhyme with Deutschland or a silo at word or idea that your average kraut could hold onto, we could have a good formula ready to go.

Anything that rhymes with Frauke or Petry would be good too if we want to get a barrage/stump thing going.

Rhyming is not quite my forte but I'll see what I can come up with. To start, I think we could use a similar tactic to what we're doing with Le Pen.
>#MitIhr

Kinda what I was thinking, a simple: can't corner the dorner, can't flim flam the zim zam, can't barrage the farage, can't stump the trump.
All gold.

Maybe
>Pauken Sie Frauke!
It translates to something like "Drum up Frauke!" That's all I'm getting right now

>u
We've got a busy schedule ahead of us

Anyone got an ear to Austrian political parties/politicians? Probably too late to get enough saturation into the hoi-polloi of Austria, but I'm genuinely curious as to who /ourguy/ is there.