Hillary won by more than 1 million votes

Hillary won by more than 1 million votes.

Remind me why she is not president

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V6s7jB6-GoU
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/798519600413601792
digital-cameras-planet.com/politics/3-million-illegal-immigrants-voted-claims-gregg-phillips-of-votestand-donald-trumps-final-popular-vote-count-alleged-to-be-better-than-2016-predictions/10027
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because thats now how we elect a president, faggot.

There are already 3 million votes counted from non-citizens and the numbers are climbing. Regardless, it does not matter, Trump won.

The best part of this election was the hordes of millennial snowflakes finding out about the electoral college for the first time. Sooooo unfair!

youtube.com/watch?v=V6s7jB6-GoU
here ya go mate.

Reminder that this literally happened while she was supposed to give a concession speech

Sup Forums has been
BEE
TEE
EFF
OH

>what is a democratic republic

No source on that, but keep repeating it! I'm sure it'll make it feel true fucko.

1,000,200 now

illegal votes faggot

also the machines would have flipped a few % because Trump threatens the shadow gov but it wasnt enough

>this fucking picture was floating around over a month before the actual election
>meme magic made it real

What about all the faggots who riot but dont vote...

Hippies are so fucking stupid

Because the rules that you were fine with when the weren't working against you, worked against you.

Because Trump is, and the states voted for him

He's still President, loser

Deal with it

3 million of those came from ilegal immigrants in sanctury cities.

too bad those voters were fake, dead or illegals

good job Demtards! all that illegal shit and you got beat by a TV clown and a cartoon frog.

must feel bad

because the people have spoken and you can fucking die

He's Still gonna be President. 4 More Years!

>CTR is STILL shilling

Holy shit, if you're getting paid, it must be in pennies by now.

Space.

lol i love how you shills still try and spread these memes.
>top tip! trump won and clinton's done!

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/798519600413601792

the founding fathers new city faggots can't be trusted. also 3 million of her voters were illegal immigrants, and no ones sure how many were computer glitches or the fucking dead.

>muh popular vote

Because she lost.
I got you senpai.
She fucking lost.
That's why.
She
Fucking
Lost.

Because the popular vote is a numerical cheerleader and nothing more.

Take a civics class

Holy shit, couldn't you appropriate new memes at least if you're going to keep up the fight, or does the budget just cover low-tier shitposting, weak even for you?

No, they've been "Bit Foe".

>Remind me why she is not president
coz niggaz b cheetin yo

Holy fuck is this like the holocaust in 4 years its going to be 6 million.

>the election was decided by a majority of citizens
>Trump campaigned with this in mind
>every Trump supporter in every democrat-secure state who voted for his favourite third party candidate voted for Trump instead
>every Trump supporter in every democrat-secure state who couldn't be bothered to stand in the queue did everything he could to get to the polls and vote
>Trump won anyway

Crackers are unlawful and incapable of playing by the rules. Hillary had the electoral vote but the establishment whites rigged it for trump.

Crush the urbanite!

If you want to abolish the electoral college because you are still butthurt about Trump winning, and think that Hillary should be given the presidency for winning the popular vote, then we should hold a whole new election, just with the popular vote used instead of the electoral college. Voter turnout is suppressed in non-swing states, and the candidates have less of a chance to campaign in these states. So the current popular vote still does not reflect the will of the people. Also, something that is more important than abolishing the electoral college is abolishing the first-past-the-post electoral system.

Its all but common sense down here in SoCal, I see these illegal bitches bragging about voting and being "undocumented" in Spanish, also there were at least 150,000 counts of voter fraud alone in Broward County, FL.

When my dad went to vote he found out someone had used his identity to vote via mail, they still let him vote anyways and I doubt that vote got annulled, they probably just assumed he eas gonna vote Hillary since hes a bean

I know you'll continue to memepost but I thought anyone whose not a shill on this thread ought to know.

this is the dumbest thing i have seen since the last libtard's post i saw...so weird seeing these CTR-type images that are so obviously derivative from outside the culture they make my skin crawl.

>1 post by this ID

SAGE REPORT HIDE

Because the electoral college is designed to ensure that just a few states don't hold sway over the entire electoral process and to help prevent gerrymandering. Furthermore the US isn't a direct democracy but, instead, a republic. The will of the states (for now at least) are considered first over the will of the entire population.

>3 millions illegal immigrant votes

So Trump won by 2 million

because 3 million of them WERE NOT ELIGIBLE VOTES.

digital-cameras-planet.com/politics/3-million-illegal-immigrants-voted-claims-gregg-phillips-of-votestand-donald-trumps-final-popular-vote-count-alleged-to-be-better-than-2016-predictions/10027

Because it's a states' right to elect the president, not individuals, for this exact reason.

COUGHING FIT

>ready to role-play Clinton timeline itt
>actually shit about popular vote for the 3768216th time

hippies and NFL crybabies

and yet she lost, lol what a loser

To maximize your butthurt triggering. All part of Kek's plan.

I don't get it, are you trying to BTFO us by telling us that we beat you in the most humiliating manner possible?

>implying our vote matters

Because the contest was not based on total votes. If it was, then Trump would have strategized for it. Instead he strategized for the win.

Also she stole 5 states, and millions of illegals voted per Obama's instruction, and blue state's welcoming of it.

your 5th grade teacher should have done that, why are you here?

SPAAAAAAAAACEEEE

Because a small difference of the number of votes doesn't mean anything.

I need that ass on my face

heh, I never thought about it like that

Search the obama vs hillary votes too, faggot. The same thing happened, but everyone was silent then because he'd be americas first king nigger.

democrats are more like 3/5ths of a voter

>1 post by this ID

what did he mean by this

I knew it!

Kek

>3 (Three) 000000 (Million) illegal votes
>still lost

Mexicans. And blacks and Asians. They didn't like her.

>ready to role-play Clinton timeline itt

That would be a great thread. I'm tired and about to go to sleep, but I will gladly check the archive tomorrow.

about 50% of this country's population lives in the circled areas, the majority of which are infested with liberal tumors

the electoral college exists so these tumor centers can't be in total control

now kys

Gotta say that your founding fathers created a pretty good voting system.

Because founding fathers said she couldn't.

>1 post by this ID
Nice

Cuz electoral votes ur dumbass

I love Hillarys supporters tiers. It's salty as fuck.

its common sense nigger. we all know who the illegals voted for. and the dead, too.

America's democracy is so strange that America doesn't even try to implement our system in countries we invade and establish friendly governments in.

The EC is very much a backup system to cover for the government's ass when the citizens vote wrong. Because our government, like most other governments, knew that peasants were too retarded to have influence over government.

Why do you think all our presidents are related? Its practically a constitutional monarchy, just like Ben Franklin wanted.

Hell, the EC haven't even voted yet. They could STILL vote for Hillary in DECEMBER. This has never happened before, but it COULD.

cubs won
but indians hit the ball more

Because we have an electoral college.

It's the rules
We agreed to this decades ago
And Trump is gonna destroy it.

You're welcome, saltfag

PROPORTIONAL REPRESENTATION

Kek willed it; she will never be President.

Cause it was done with a system that was used for a long time.

Would not matter anyway your Candidate conceded, she quit, she gave up, Fuck my supporters I am done, she packed her bags and left the building.

The Electoral College, Vote for who? she gave up.

The article that proclaimed that number didn't have any actual evidence to back it up.

They were rioting in cities and counties that were heavily Clinton in the first place, so their vote didn't matter anyway and if they would have voted, they would have been even more pissed off because the popular vote margin would be even wider.

I don't know. Nobody knows how the electoral college works.

It might not, but just take and add about, I don't know, a few million? Sounds like something that would happen since we don't check if people can vote or have voted in a lot of cities.

>denchers on the bench
>Hillary still has teeth

Holy shit is Hillary Lucifer? So glad Trump won now.

Because in the two decades you were in power you've never bothered to change the electoral laws even though this isn't the first time you got fucked by it.
This is the democrats' fault like pretty much everything in this election.

wow, it's like I'm really voting in a Canadian election

Because we're a federation.
Can you imagine if India, China and Brazil got UN representation directly proportionate to their population?

Fucking leafs can't even use quads right

Umm let's see:
Responsible for more than four murders.
Destroying evidence.
Lying to congress under oath more than five times.
Accepting millions in donations from terrorist countries.
Legit diagnosed with seizures, blood clots and dementia.
Stole millions in relief aid from Haiti.
So physically weak she reenacts the Weekend at Bernies movies.
Has ties to ISIS.
You know what? It's just easier to call you retarded.

Because the electoral college prevents a majority from lording over a minority.

Because Soros-owned rigged voting booths. It doesn't matter anyway though, globalist shills lost.

And they say we don't respect minorities.

>this fucking clown lives in my state