Everyone only talks about the first half of Arthur's Big Hit

>Everyone only talks about the first half of Arthur's Big Hit
>Nobody realizes that the second half is gold.

No, Arthur got way too much shit for what he did. Binky punching him at the end was too much.

90s kids' shows really loved the "violence isn't the answer" moral, didn't they?

>I'm sorry Arthur, I had to rape the first person I saw if I wanted to be cool :(

Well in real life that is true. People will give you shit. Just like this episode showed. Just look at tumblr and the media.

Not a good way to teach a lesson. Arthur gets shit on, Binky doesn't get in trouble even if he feels bad about what he did, and no one acknowledges that DW also did something wrong as well

Peer pressure is not an excuse to hit someone

Remember when Binky broke Arthur's back?

Remember when Binky was Arthur's dad?

Remember when that ass was fat?

Remember when Binky was Arthur's dog?

Remember when Binky had forced sexual relations with DW?

I just try to avoid this episode all together

>Brother hits sister for breaking his model after being told countless times not to touch it
Parents reaction: You're in big trouble for hitting your sister!

>Brother later gets hit by a kid at school even though he did nothing to antagonise him
Parents reaction: Serves you right!

Is it just me or are Arthur's parents some of the shittiest parents in Sup Forums?

Remember when Binky had sexual relations with Arthur's dog?

So if Arthur had never hit DW, then we would've had to deal with Binky being the major part of the episode as an issue.

It's the common "hitting a sweet cute girl is worse than hitting a guy" thing. It's always more sad and evil when it happens to a girl. They just went the extra mile to shit on Arthur. He shouldn't have done it but they went overboard.

I'll never forget

I think the first reaction is slightly justified. Though I do think that DW also should've gotten some shit too. As a kid, I remember I got told off hard when I gave my sister what was coming to her after she didn't know when to shut the fuck up, yet she also got some heat as well.

Second one though, no. Just no.

No, but I remember when Binky was Arthur's dad.

>tfw Binky assassinated Archduke Franz Ferdinand triggering WWI

I'm so mad

the fact this had not led to more takes on his is depressing.

We need more versions of this.

SMASHED AND SLAMMED

still one of my favorites

Reminder DW saw Arthur's Dick.

this is great

always make me chuckle

Remember that episode where Binky was peered pressured into making Arthur suck his dick, and then DW asked Arthur where he was hiding vanilla ice cream from her. And then Arthur became enraged and forced her in his room and locked the door.
He then took out his erect penis and forced it down her throat. Then when he came he said,
"This is where I hiding the ice cream, HERE TAKE IT!"

So you think BLM is the answer?

>Arthur help me
every. damn. time.

Arthur help me

Get in the tub with me Arthur.

Think I recall that ep

>IT'S HARD BUT I'M ALMOST DONE
>THE ERECTION?
>DW DON'T TOUCH THAT...AAAAGGGHH
>EWWWW

The only possible way this could be any funnier is if Former Dad's head was spinning in that last panel.

>Why did it have to be me?!

Violence is always the fucking answer.

Nah, Violence is still a answer, just gotta apply it right and in just he precise amount require.You might not be able to punch your bills out of existence, but the pay from a underground fighting ring can sure make em go away!

It is just like most things that you can't rely only on it.

It wouldn't work. The original is too perfect.

the difference is the reaction of the victim. DW was genuinely devastated and crying bloody murder. Arthur was bruised, but he was more shocked and less in a frenzied panic that would generally rouse up a parent to help their kid. He was bandaged, which is to be expected. He didn't require their assistance after that.

I've never seen any other than pic related. Thanks user.

>Hey Binky, you dropped your PEE-nis. It's HUGE!

>Binky is my dad now
>Binky is my father too
Binky is everyone's father!

He told her not to touch it

Answer me this, have David and Jane ever really play with Arthur or D. W? You see them play with Kate but never the the other two.
Maybe if Jane actually played with D. W for a bit the brat would stop bothering Arthur so much.

>It's a little hard at the end of the day?

Daily reminder that arthur is a terrible person and deserves to be shit on

Violence isn't always right in the open; it works wonders when it's the hidden persuader.

"You can get a lot farther with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word."
Makes the world go around.

>Cutting that head out perfectly with a mouse
Fuck you and your lies, PBS.

He's got the skills of a memester.

>That episode when Arthur hacked the election to dive into Muffy's muff.