Is renting the most JEWED thing ever? Literally giving money to Shekelsberg for nothing in return

Is renting the most JEWED thing ever? Literally giving money to Shekelsberg for nothing in return

That is the cutest middle finger ever

And yes renting is for Jews and goys

owning a building comes with property tax, upkeep and insurance payments

i want it up my ass

If you are going to be a property owner you need to start young. It is a long term game. Renting has its merits but all landlords are making a return of some kind or they wouldn't be doing it.

>nothing in return

kek

Who made Ashley cry?

She was always good at faking it though...

>all landlords are making a return of some kind or they wouldn't be doing it.

Yeah and especially in places like NYC or LA, they're making alot with the overinflated prices

>renting four walls and shitter
>being cucked to a jew bank for life for four walls and a shitter

choose life

I bought a house in small town America for 25k cash. Renting is for people that want to live above their means and suffer for it.

or for people who don't live in Butt Fuck Nowewhere, Idaho...dumbass

I'd rather rent than get cucked by mortgage, but I'd rather build my own house than retn

It's a fair exchange, in theory. If you don't have the current capital to invest into ownership of your own home, renting is a great interim solution for shelter while you accumulate principle needed to buy your own.

The greatest myth right now is you need piles of money to buy a home. You do not. Most regions in NA have banks that can offer a mortgage with 5% down, and believe it or not you can actually still do 0% down mortgages provided you have decent credit and proof of income (although this is not always the best deal, it can catapult you into home ownership).

Yes, property tax, maintenance, fees, etc cost money but altogether you will likely end up paying similar to what you would renting while gaining EQUITY that you can cash out any time.

Also, if you are young start small. No, you will not get approved for a $750,000 house on a huge lot and you will not get approved for a downtown condo in Manhattan or Vancouver. You should shoot for something outside the immediate metropolitan are, likely a townhouse or condo, and suck it up for a few years until you have enough equity to "trade up" for a better location or bigger place.

And hey, if you really want to live in the big city downtown and you don't have any savings? Well tough luck enjoy paying outrageous rent for a shitbox apartment paying for Schlomo's new Bentley.

Ranting because I'm tired of idiot shills saying renting is a reasonable long term solution.

^ this basically. You pay rent so you don't have to deal with all that shit.

Hmm no I don't think it is...
Before ww2 25% of Australians owned or were buying their own home
After WW2 the Australian dream of home ownership was conceived by the Jewish bankers to force Australians into life long debt.
I feel sorry for the cunts with mortgages through the roof and have to repay till their dying day never being able to get ahead because in debt to Jew overlords.

No no

Move out of home when you turn 18, also go to uni and get into debt, also buy a new iphone every year.

They are a fucking cabal. They have all kinds of tactics. Here we have a massive oversupply of the market on all ends especially luxory. So they offer free months instead of lowering rents because they want that price point always going up. They don't actually compete on price.

I am not a jew, but I ( at one point ) owned over 50 rentals units ( mostly single family homes ). Yes. It is about the most jewed thing, ever. My mom bought the houses as a hobby, and the niggers, spics and other poorfags on their " government free ride rent " were the favorite. We were GUARANTEED that money, every month. Really, we rented to a lot of niggers. I can remember as a kid saying something to them, and I always got the same response.. " Their money is green too ".

If you can buy, buy. Generally speaking, it's MUCH cheaper to buy than own. We were charging ( many years ago ), between 550-750 per month rent, on a property that the payment was maybe 250 on, and YEARLY taxes were around 800 dollars. It got to the point we had so much cash coming in, we were just building new homes to get a 15 year tax abatement, and had 0 up keep, because they were brand new, and we were just paying cash for them.

The problem is taking on giant 30 year mortgages. People should be taking out smaller, 10-15 year ones

Right, and signing up for the 30 yr shoahgage and end up paying twice the original price by the end is a much better idea

Rent would be bullshit if we lived forever, but we do not.
Can't take your real estate with you.

>I'd rather not have money to my name because it's inconvenient

The problem with 30 year mortgages, are people taking the FULL 30 years to pay them off. If you pay ahead, you fuck the jews in their interest by kicking the principle in the ass to get it paid off quicker. You take out a 30 year loan and take the full term to pay it off, you just paid 3-4 times what you originally borrowed, and the jews win.

It all depends on what you want in life, OP. I own all of my shit, but pay taxes on it yearly. Also, if I want to move, I have to find someone to buy this shit now, so I'm stuck till a buyer comes along and my jew real estate agent will get a cut of the money. What I'm planning to do, as soon as my kid graduates and joins the military, I won't let his ass sit here at home, is to sell my shit and travel in my retirement. Live from one hotel to the next, exploring the world. All over Asia and shit. Creampies for all the hookers I can find and I eventually an hero like David Carradine in a Bangkok hotel room, dick in hand. This will be my fate.

>deal with all that shit

Home insurance costs fuck all.
Property tax depends is usually based off the assessed value of the property so if you can afford the house you should be able to pay the tax easily (and over monthly payments) unless you are living outside your means. Furthermore, if you are renting a home that has extremely high property tax then the rent you pay will greatly be affected.

Maintenance can be very expensive but is usually avoided (mostly) by buying a recently built property which oftentimes has some form of warranty.

There is no long term advantage to renting 90% of the time.

underrated, great thought

Most millennials will never own, and have to pay old schlomo for life. It's sad but most of them actually prefer it this way because fixing a cabinet and mowing a lawn is hard!

Depends - plenty of them paid lots as well. The ones doing the best are the ones that illegally push out people in rent controlled apartments and take them market rate, or that got lucky and bought in the 80s and held.

Yeah I rent my apartment, and personally since I can never actually own a home without putting myself in 30 years of debt, I'd rather avoid that and also avoid having to take care of anything.

My air conditioning broke? They are required by law to fix it the next day, I don't have to wait until I can afford it to be comfy again

No, that would be paying property taxes.

In an increasingly volatile job market, renting can be an immense net gain for you. You don't need to make a large investment, you don't need to worry about maintenance, and you can leave without needing to find a buyer. All of that is extraordinarily convenient.

Renting has its place in society. That does not mean that it is the best choice for everybody. If you are relatively certain you are going to spend the rest of your life where you are now, home ownership is the smarter choice.

Can I be your wingman?

>nothing in return
Except the house or apartment?

I don't mind renting now since I'm saving up for a house. I hate owing people money so I'm planning on buying the property all on one down-payment.

stop

Living in Thailand is cheap as fuck and prostitution is legal. The hookers beg you to fuck them. Are you ready?

no, as soon as you turn 18 and get a temp job you should rent to prove how mature you are.

I want to be this jew, user. I have 50k saved for investments.

How do I slum lord?

bluepilled as fuck

take up as much debt as possible

invest the remaining sheke--- i mean dollars

I own a house it's pretty god damn expensive and sometimes dream of just worrying about rent.
But the advantages are pretty based really. You are the king of your land.
I also rent a home, it's not easy mode to maintain the property for total retards but it pays the bills.

This desu
It's not gay if it's a
>she

I pay rent so i dont have to deal with several bullshit that comes with owning property and also because in Austria currently any acceptable place costs much MUCH more then if i rent for the rest of my live lol which is pretty insane actually.

Sage and hide obvious CTR defamation efforts.

I own several properties.
I love people who rent.
Property tax, insurance, fixing broken things, etc aren't nearly as bad as the return you get.
I literally haven't worked for years and make profit.
You don't just get rent $ but your property also appreciates in value so it's basically two incomes.

>take up as much debt as possible
What

>be my dad circa2004
>buy house to rent out in prime location
>put a fuck ton of money into it
>sell and maybe break even 10 years later
Genius

I live in my dad's basement at the moment (it's a luxury basement apartment though. Granite counters, all stainless steel appliances, walk-in shower in huge bathroom), high ceilings, 60" window..

But I want to get the fuck out soon. All the places I see for rent and for sale have horrible layouts and shitty bathrooms and decor --- unless I go way out of my price range. I'd rather build my own house than rent or buy.

Condos could be a good alternative

>luxury basement

yes.

Even loans are optional. Renting is, by definition, paying somebody else for the right to keep a roof over your head.

>EQUITY that you can cash out any time
Why are people in this thread forgetting that 2008 wasn't a fluke, but rather an accelerated display of what happens on housing markets everywhere, if slower most of the time?

Flipping houses is a meme, just like MLM, and storage auctions. Don't fall for it.

I guarantee you it's nicer than 95% of the condos, apartments or houses the rest of Sup Forums own.

it honestly is OP
>be me recently broke up with my GF who I was renting a house for (cunt only paid like 2 bills)
>dumped $850 a month in to the fucking place and all I got was 2 bedrooms and a spot in the community garage for two years
>constantly fought with her until on day she said something out the side of her neck causing me to flip shit and kick her out
>no user please I have no where to go and all of my things are still here
>I didn't care she was on my last nerve with her Hillary supporting, feminist minded, low wage job working half Brazilian/Hungarian tight ass
>told her to kick rocks and I spent the last two months throwing my money away into an apartment that was far to large for one person
>I was thinking about downgrading to a one bedroom when it hit me
>I've been doing this for a very long time now
>I could have been paying for my own house this entire time
>bite the bullet and call my parents, my father is very financially prudent and paid off his house early while also building a nice 401k to go on his pension he got from the construction union he worked for (retired at 58)
>He lets me come home as long as I pay him a couple hundred in rent
>I don't give a fuck at this point about being back home I need a house, I need to accomplish this unlike the rest of my shitty generation who lines the pockets of the Landlord jews
>I work for the same union as my father and would have had my own house by now if not for wrecking my car
>tells me "it's ok we'll help you a little longer but not forever"
>buy a 2016 honda civic ex-t
>put $7k down on it to keep my monthly payments down
>also leasing a car is jew tier too I worked for a dealership in college, you turn your car in, they sell it again for more money
>I have another $7k ish saved for a down payment
>another $7-10K is all I need
>four more months of living like no one now, so I can live like no one else does later
tl;dr Do not rent, do what every u can to buy your own house

What do you guys think of buying a downtown condo? Instead of renting an apartment?

Is that falling into Mr.Shekel's trap?

condo is ok anything that you are investing in that you can get a return on is fine
renting is throwing your money away
I did it for 10 years

buying a condo is hands down the dumbest thing you can do bud. condos will not hold their value, plus you pay maintenance fees.

you're an idiot.

2008 happened not because of a large housing market but who the were giving mortgages to
>very high risk people
>variable APR because of the risk
>one month your mortgage is $400 then the next $2,000
>all do to the interest rate spike that was determined by feds

>buying a new car
>buying a new car with a loan

You're such a fucking retard.

tell that the people by me who bought condos in areas that just "revitalized"
or see TORONTO
you can buy a condo or even a duplex short term asshole
that's what they are made for

It's actually the easiest way to abuse credit reporting.

>Buy a car with a loan (10-20k).
>Keep it for a year, making payments the entire time.
>Trade it in, thus paying off the 10-20k loan in one year, and getting a new 10-20k loan for a new car.

I had a friend do this. He's a mechanic, making about 15 bucks per hour at age 21, and he's been approved for a 400k loan for a house (he was smart enough not to go for it, but his credit rating is that good).

Do you think people don't know this? It's either this or be homeless if you can't afford a mortgage

worked out for me so far I pay $300 a month for 3 years and I pay against the principle
so I'll have it paid off in 1.5 ish

When you rent, if your neighborhood goes to shit or crackheads move in next door, you just leave the keys on the kitchen counter and leave. The most you can loose is your security deposit.

But when you own a home in an area that is going downhill, it can take a long time to find a buyer as prices keep dropping. There's a reason shit holes are full of vacant buildings. There are no buyers. You can loose everything.

plus I don't buy a new car a year
no wonder this generation is fucked
>no idea how money or credit works
that Honda will be a 10 year investment for me
and I get another car not for work in that ten years

You can never own property in the US. You always have to pay property tax (rent) to the government

Is the property you intend to buy less that 70k? Because otherwise, buying it will actually cost you more money than just renting for yet another 10 years.

its called renting

looks like someone just spent his anime figurines/video games money on rent. You should have studied faggot. Now you have to give a large portion of your meager income to Mr. Shekelsberg every month.

actually, they're made for living in

Unless he's living in a shitty area, I doubt it. & By the time hes done paying, he can rent it out

no
it would not be less then $70k
$110-150 in PA major in metro suburb paying on the principle extra/possible doubling up on monthly
that would be a starter house for me by myself and something to sell for profit should I get married and start a family
no but there is a market for them
>feminism has caused a lot of cat ladies
I watched dirt cheap condos 10x their value were I am
>that's a hit or miss
but if you can get into one for under 50 and sell it once you decide buy a house you should be able to make a profit

>can't move around without waiting indefinite amount of time to sell house
>if you go broke, you get foreclosed and lose equity
>don't have to pay 5+ different utility companies every month
>if your something breaks, you have to pay $400/hr for a contractor

>I will gladly take on a bad deal as long as I don't have to fix anything!

Hope you lease your car too

>I can never actually own a home without putting myself in 30 years of debt
>t. doesn't understand loans

You should've posted that with an US proxy or something, leaf.

>Enjoys union pay
>Votes for anti-union party

Never change, Sup Forums.

The apartment I rented in college was less than my current property tax.

Tax me harder, daddy ;)

trips of truth
>or you can get out of before the manufacturer's bumper to bumper
just don't be a nigger and get into a car payment that is over 60 months
>that's fucking stretching it but it seems to be the new trend in loans

still salty over panama and a leaf telling me how a housing market and car loans
I've see the Canadian housing market
>1 million for a 2 bed room ranch outside Toronto
>dirty needles everywhere on the way in the city
Panama
>mud shacks
>the spics that bring the heroin into Toronto's homeland
Trump has more experience dealing with unions then illegal loving Hillary who will take my wage down from $36 an hour to $10 with her
>Open boarders
>One world Government

Eh, that's doable if your average monthly payments (interest plus money into the principal) are twice what you paid for rent. Anything less than that and you'll die before finishing paying. In fact, if you pay what you were paying in rent, you would never pay it back.

>There is no long term advantage to renting 90% of the time.
That's the point. Most people who rent instead of buying are still willing to make changes in their life, maybe move to another city with a better job.

If you are young -> Rent
If you are old -> Buy

Good rule of thumb: unless you plan on staying longer than 10 years, buying doesn't make sense.

it depends.

i am a guy which rents and also owns and rent it to other.

Still no. You could always sell.

Or better yet, you can always rent the house after you leave.

>If you pay ahead, you fuck the jews in their interest by kicking the principle in the ass to get it paid off quicker
At least here we have a super scummy practices in which the first payments are exclusively interest, and you start paying back significant amount of the original capital only after something like 10 years.

I hope you don't think renting is as simple as making a contract and swimming in all the shekels you are getting. Who is going to manage it for you? A single unit will not produce enough to hire or pay for any of that, so you will need to manage it directly, defeating the purpose of "leaving" if you will still need to be close by.

And you seem to have the odd impression selling a house is an easy and quick process. It isn't. Look up the average in market time for a house being sold.

Lose, not loose. Loose is the word to describe your wife's pussy.

Yep, that's why home ownership is going to drop off by 2050 and lifetime leases are going to become the new norm.

Good luck leaving a meaningful inheritance without property, goy.

>housing market advice from panama
>relevant in the first world
>"look up average in market time for a house"
>it's less than a month

what a pointless discussion to make international

Lol I think I'll be fine where I live in Alberta.

Have fun throwing money away renting though, I guess

You don't own the land anyway retard.

Property tax is to secure infrastructure, fire, safety, and law enforcement services for your property, you can never live without needing protection from malicious people and the environment and it can take decades to foreclose, they can only charge you interest and penalties and keep the property after you die or go to jail for something else.

>a place to live is nothing in return
GTFO fgt pls

It absolutely blows my mind that people on Sup Forums actually think that property and land is a bad investment.

Yeah, like ANYTHING, you can lose if you overextend yourself or make terrible deals but in the long term it is far superior than renting.

For a board that rants about Jewish trickery lots of these dummies just LOVE to pay rent.

So you won't have to pay for taxes and insurance and nothing in the house is ever going to break down and need a replacement that the rental would do for free?

>nothing in return
what is a living space

DURP

like that's any different from spending 30+years paying your mortgage, which is pretty much just paying rent if you think about it.

You shouldn't be taxed for holding an asset. It's just a very strange thing to have.
Local government services are better funded by other taxes. Income tax, or sales tax.
Basically, taxing flow variables seems better than taxing stock variables.