Trolls de Troy

Does anyone have the full (not dubbed) first season of Trolls de Troy?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/KJVNiP2.png
pixiv.net/member.php?id=11090381
reddit.com/r/SuicideWatch/comments/6jyzke/no_more_do_not_respond/
reddit.com/user/time2leave1212
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nobody?

You tried looking up on YT ?

Yes, but there are episodes missing and a lot of them are poor quality.

I would be happy enough with anything at this point, that cartoon youtube channel doesn't give a fuck.

If only

You can't tell me this character wasn't made for sexual.

americans find this super offensive so it will never officially get released there

glad americunts have been purged from middle cartoons/anime on an international level. they only can make aaa shit or puritan stuff

>made for sexual.
nah

She's for far worse than that.
I mean, I'd rather she be for sexual, but since , I can only say this: i.imgur.com/KJVNiP2.png

>i.imgur.com/KJVNiP2.png
I'll be needing sauce on that ASAP.

>tfw no proper Troll de Troy or Lanfeust de Troy adaptation with a tone similar to the comics
Is this show good? The artstyle really put me of

As a burger, I agree, it's WAY too French for audiences over here, although personally, what offended me most was that god awful Dub.

>desperately trying to be normal and not jack it to drawn little girls so much
>more sad/angry/anxious if I stop jacking it
>nothing else really does it for me
>power through anyway because I don't want to be a freak
>think I maybe finally have a handle on it
>see thread
Fuck me guys, what do I do? I just want to be normal.

watch mlp

Wait, how will that help?

It's only fiction, who cares.

fap to short, skinny girls who aren't underaged

t. fat pasty white American neckbeard

>Ce style nocif
Calarts est une gangrène qu'il faut vite amputer.

just listen to your heart and JOIN US

pixiv.net/member.php?id=11090381

>MC design is a blatant ripoff of Asuka
No thanks

shut up.

Just jerk it until you burn out on the fetish.

so, links to 1080p?

I wish

The FBI cares.

Keep fighting. If you resist long enough your brain will go back toward being normal. I don't know if it'll completely go back, but you're not wrong to fight it.

yes suppression is always healthy.

Well, yeah, but they care more about real CP. After all, they are the World's biggest single distributor of CP nowadays.

To give you an idea, the two creators of the Trolls comic saw that the final result was so shit and would tarnish the name of the Troy "franchise" (it's been kinda dead now but hey, there is a massive catalog of stuff related to it so...) for any other potential revival, they tried to have the whole production cancelled and failed.
It's very basic kiddie comedy with "ew gross lol xD" humor that doesn't go into full cartoon grossout, and the animation style is completely generic and cheap.

>Is this show good?
Not really, it's about 95% waifubait

I want to give Waha a leg massage.

they failed hard.

>panties

I think not

The animation sucks ass, the story bites and the character design apart from Waha is trash.

Why hasn't this been posted yet?

Is this drawn by the same person who drew the masturbating autists?

I gotchu senpai

where did you download those mp4s?

SEEK. PROFESSIONAL. HELP.

Fuck both of you. Trying to figure this shit out on your own won't help and your advice is necessarily shit because you aren't licensed professionals. This user needs serious help.

>SEEK. PROFESSIONAL. HELP.
I think most people would rather not be reported to the authorities for cartoons, user.

Wow, who the fuck are you again? haha holy fuck go choke on anxious dick.

>Doctor, I need help, Ive been jerking off to depictions of underage girls for far too long
Thatll go over well.

>Help
Just where do you think we are?

This one has tits so it's not THAT bad

lol

>The FBI cares.
if they didnt care about a literal school shooter and are too busy finding "leads" with Trump and Russia, they wont care what you are fapping too

Identify the reason why this fetish appeals to you so much.
I also struggled to get rid of a disgusting nasty fetish I've had since childhood, and kinda succeeded. The trick was building strong emotional/sexual connection to real human beings - it's harder to do it as an adult since all of your feelings are kinda dumped down, but it's possible if you're doing it wholeheartedly. Like, seriously, nothing helps more than this than falling in love with a personal 9.

Free yourself and fap to it. Be a lolifag like us. Join us.

No user. Therapy is a meme. It doesn't do anything.

This. Psychiatrists don't know shit, they cause more mental health issues than they cure.

I really doubt that the part of the FBI that's looking into Trump's retardation is the same part that looks into CP shit or into school shooting threats.

But user, when it comes to fapping, WE ARE the profesionnal help :^)
No one faps more than an user.
We are the world's foremost experts on fapping.

Psychiatrists aren't therapists. A person should be seeing a therapist if you're also seeing a psychiatrist.

And therapists really only work with people who actually want to improve. Or at least put some effort in improving.

Oh this reminds of this recent story about a pedoanon that went to therapy on reddit.

reddit.com/r/SuicideWatch/comments/6jyzke/no_more_do_not_respond/

tldr

>harmless pedoanon goes to therapy to get help
>therapist goes moralfag and calls the cop because she think he looks at cp(which he never did)
>gets picked up by cops from work
>cops looked through his work computer
>gets fired
>cops goes to pedoanons apartment and takes away his computers, phone, etc
>cops called pedoanons parents and siblings if he done anything suspicious
>pedoanon is now homeless, depressed, and suicidal. mostly likely hero'd by now.

More on:
reddit.com/user/time2leave1212

>harmless pedoanon
>pedoanon

You won’t find sympathy here redditfag

I have a boyfriend and I am like 60% gay and I STILL can't stop looking at pictures of teenage cartoon girls.

>it's an "all mental disorders that can lead to crime can only be cured through harsh punishment" episode
Practicing pedos deserve to be given barbed-wire enemas, there's no arguing about that. But you don't cure pyromania by having the cops tear down their house and confiscate all combustible materials.

>people who see they have bad or dangerous tendencies and seek help so they do not do anything harmful to others should be punished as if they had actually commited something
Let's lock up every fucker who buys kitchenware before they go on a stabbing rampage, that should solve the problem.

people wonder why pedos never go to therapy and why we are stuck in the endless pedo panic. The therapist should get fired.

Yes. I wasn't being sarcastic about suppression. oh no sir.

Youtube.

I've been told the French version is actually uncensored.

>only seen people talking about this show in the last couple of months
>it's from 2013

?

When they shoot her smiling from the side she's got a Jamie Hewlett thing going on

We had some threads about it, but it died out because it was mostly untranslated and unaired

It's being poorly dubbed now.

She may not look like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

>redhead with cloverleaf accessory and shadows under eyes
Why does this girl seem so familiar?

Don't do it.

I can see it.

>underwear
RUINED

Find the least fucked up shit you like.
Every time you watch it, eat chocolate or any sweet you like.

This doesn't work if the least fucked up stuff you like is still really fucked up shit.

Plz, stop, I will notable to not get an erection.

what