What will Wally classic's new hero name be after Flash War?

What will Wally classic's new hero name be after Flash War?

Whitecisflash

Some people say he’s going to be the Nightwing of Flashes, so, Lightning?

What makes you think he'll get a new name? Jay is still called "The Flash" too. However they can start referring to him as Walter now to lessen the confusion

Impulse

Red Flash. Sorta like how there's Robin and the totally different Red Robin.

yummm

>Red Flash
But.....that seems a bit redundant

Jay's design is pretty different from Flash's more known outfit and severely reduces any potential confusion. Barry and Wally's main differences used to be Wally's white lens before the Rebirth costume change.

I miss Jay.

But how else will people know he's a communist?

Footloose.

Me gusta

Ironic but also kind of heartwarming.
The problem is, when Bart gets back, he needs his name back.

His new powers are timestoping and / or reverting, right. So I don't know...

Rewind, rewinder?
Impasse?
But they sound cheap.
I could go for something more subtle, like Flicker or Blink.

He'll be the main Flash for a few arcs.

Scarlet Knight

Mr.Zipp

The Flash.
Turns out Barry never actually came back and Barry was just a speedforce remnant Wally subconsciously made up.

>when Bart gets back

We will get back. You will see.
They count with him as a character, as seeing in the prelude to the Flash Wars or whatever the name of the event is. Bart's Impulse was depicted there in the museum from the future, if I'm not mistaken.

We all know what it will be.

The Blur [\spoiler]

Comics don't have a future. Its just the present and alternate timelines that will never come to pass.

Holy shit it's perfect

Lightning is already used by two other DC superheroes.

Marvel's Squadron Supreme Flash Expy is The Blur.

I know. But my point is that editorial still see him as a character in continuity, somehow. It exist as an idea, at least.

DC owns that name. They should sue.

He will still be The Flash.

The Blur
The Streak
Speed
Velocity
Mach

Anyone who thinks Wally should change his name is a fucking idiot or troll. Certainly not a Wally fan.

Read comics and Lurk Moar. Marvel has had The Blur as the character's actual name since the 80's. Also, Smallville was shit.

>Smallville was shit
>Also anyone giving a flying fuck about Squadron before Robinson

Even Supreme Power predates The Blur in Smallville. And Smallville was still shit.

The Fast.
After all, he is the flashiest man alive.

Why are you giving me a bunch of shittier names? Why are you robbing Wally of what he earned?

they aren't changing his name, fuck off

Wally West
Swamp thing
Guy Gardner

These are characters that change and feel real and that is why they are my favorite Super heroes. What other heroes do this?

highly related

It was fine outside of seasons 4-7

Redshift. It's the best possible option.

Goddamn those nips.

The best option is The Flash

Better if Barry just fucking dies.

Wally is the most skilled speedster around and has experienced many more years of being the Flash than Barry. Barry should be the one to change his name.

I honestly feel like Barry's character would try to change his name himself but Wally wouldn't let him and purposely decide to change his name so Barry can keep his.

>Red Flash

No that's why they're having Flash War to explain it. Barry will submit and Wally will accept it.

Best Flash
Fastest Flash
SeriouslyBarrystopalreadyisembarrassing

Lightspeed

I could see impulse honestly. the last one to have that name was his daughter and there is no way he wont get memories of her back in flash war

I mean, if they absolutely had to change the name. I just think it sounds cool.

Well it does sound pretty cool.

There is no situation that can feasibly exist in which they absolutely have to change it. If they change it it is because they want to, which makes them stupid fucking idiots who hate Wally.

Please go read The Return of Barry Allen. Wally would rather quit than not be The Flash.

Gruenwald's Squadron Supreme mini in the early 80s was great. It is basically Marvel's version of Watchmen.

The Flash franchise is dead. Just deal with it. Barry will stay as the Flash forever. Synergy will take priority the foremost. Williamson and the writers that follow will keep rehashing the same stories.

>when Bart gets back

If barry won't leave, can Wally just take the godspeed name and costume? That was a legit costume and since he was technically faster than Barry it would be suitable for also faster wally to take it.

Fast.

fastpass

F.T.L.
Overdrive
Nomad
The Streak
Zippy
Speedy Speedy Boy
Lightspeed
V8
Forewards
Mercury
Hermes
Slo-Mo
Rush

Any of these do anything for you Sup Forums?

Flash Blanco

Unnecessary Legacy Guy

El Flasho

speedy-fast-man

Quicky Man

White Wally will be Kid F1ash. Black Wally will be Kid Fla2h.

Lightspeed is good. Not perfect, but good.

The Racest

>The Red Comet

Get out of here, Zeek.

Redshift

The Road Runner

Hayaiman.

Central City Flash.

The Woosh

SHAAA!!!

Best Flash
No need to thank me

Yeah, and it would be even more ironic, getting legacy from your own unborn children.

Man, what a trainwreck of a life. I feel bad for the (fictional) guy.

Speed Rush
Whipflash
Scarlet Runner
Red Runner
Scarlet Comet
Red Comet
Flashback
Backflash
Red Rush
Speedy McSpeederson
Lightspeed
Lifespeed
and The Flash Sentry

The Flush !

>Man, what a trainwreck of a life. I feel bad for the (fictional) guy.

Me too, user, me too.

Also how impactful will it be for him to remember his children? There is big potential for a storyline there.

Red Rocket

Well it's certainly going to fuck with him, realize what he lost. Might get a little pissed a Barry for his hand in altering the timeline

Gingerquick

Well, I suspect that's going to be an actual plot point soon. Wally is grasping to the last threads of his old life now, has already broken ties with Barry and his family, it seems, and starting a new life. It almost feels like him post CoIE, almost. I bet the pain of realizing the whole pack that he will not have now, but had in another continuity, will definitely get him totally undrounded. And what a surprise, Zooms seems to be at work here, and getting Wally ungrounded was his whole motivation historically, right?

Maybe they should call him Fart-face.

Goesfast.

RapidRed

Calling him anything but The Flash would spit on over a decade of him growing up and earning that name.

So of course they're going to change it.

In The Pan

>that pure love
>those nips

I miss this shit so fucking much.

What's the matter user? You don't like DC's current BEST relationship?

>Bat-Cat-Bat-Cat-Bat-Cat

How can Wallinda even compare?

Good Flash. G.F. for short.

Runny Runner (man)

WallFast

>Bat-Cat-Bat-Cat-Bat-Cat

I haven't actually seen it myself, but there's no way it's THAT bad.

Run Quick Guy

What issue is this from?

I think erasing from existence in New 52 was a bigger insult to the character than a potential name change could be.

I don't remember the specific number but it's from The Return of Barry Allen