Chokers are for Whores

Are women who wear chokers whores? What's the best way to get women to stop wearing them? I can't fucking stand seeing that 50% of women are whores.

I want to dislike them and I do in some ways... but fuck, some women can pull it off in an elegant slightly slutty way.

>have a way of identifying whores
>get rid of it

???

How else can you tell that they have a black belt in dick sucking?

What, what is your issue? Like, did the girl you had a crush on but never talked to in middle school wear a choker?

Fuck you, they're lovely. I've been trying to get my girlfriend to wear one, as she has the perfect face for one, but she resists because of shit like this.

>cute face
>cute nose
>thick arms
>tall
>big butt and hips
>dickless

Get down on your knees and give thanks to God that that's what you're complaining about in the area of women's wardrobe, and that you don't live in a liberal shithole where the much larger problem is women wearing Sansabelt slacks bought in thrift shops.

>What, what is your issue? Like, did the girl you had a crush on but never talked to in middle school wear a choker?
this, op has asparagus

Post tits or gtfo

Let them have their whore identifier. Easy to spot future regrets without having to make them

Choker sluts are the best

lol faggot

Underrated post. You sir, win.

IMO wearing a choker is like wearing a Hijab or Niqab, they're showing that they submit easily to men. Do you want your girl signaling to all men that she's easily submissive, and most likely easy to cheat with? I'd never let any significant women in my life wear it in public.

Will you pleople stop it. Women always wore them and always will wear them. It just looks beautiful on a long neck.

I started wearing them as a little girl and no one thought they wear slutty(in the 90s). I had 2 relationship ships in my life -one of them us my current marriage.

I wish my girlfriend didn't want to act like a slut. Consider yourself lucky

Women don't know what they're doing and need to be protected from themselves.

Choker make my dick diamonds. I'm glad they are making a comeback

>>dickless
fuckin dropped

I am wearing one right now and I am not a whore.

i love em tbqh

hey reddit, glad you could join us

Just about every man assumes you are.

I wear a choker that I got as a gift all the time and I'm definitely not a whore.

>I can't fucking stand seeing that 50% of women are whores.

>make women stop wearing chokers
>they are still whores
>you just don't know it now

What's triggering you is not the actual problem here.

Wonder what OP does when he sees a tongue ring if he can't handle a choker. Sage

You'll be assumed for one by men you don't know.

i love whores

Yeah true but just don't marry them lmao no need to write a hate novel about it

Even grosser, i don't even like tattoos. It's like you guys have no conservative values.

I wear a choker with a locket and I keep a tiny picture of me and my bf in it.
If i'm anyone's whore I better be his :')

I saw a guy wearing one today at the mall. He was holding hands with a semi-qt3.14 chick with problem glasses. He had a bass clef tattoo on his finger and a semicolon on his arm.
I wanted to burn it all down.

what the fuck? this shit is giving me the deja vu

>Do you want your girl signaling to all men that she's easily submissive
Yes, it shows that she knows what she is; an object to be owned. It's why mine got a brand.
>most likely easy to cheat with?
Since it is clear to everyone that she is owned no, you're being stupid.
>I had 2 relationship ships in my life
Well, if your husband is okay with that you're a slut that's his problem.

it is a fucking turn on, they should wear it any chance they get.

So us women who enjoy wearing them and are not whores are supposed to care what some faggots think? If we already have a boyfriend or husband it does not matter what any other guy thinks.

you win the internet for the day sir!

You know the rules.

> I was triggered at the mall today

Go tell tumblr.

I like them.

It's like a visible subtle hint of lingerie.

Conservative = Plain

We have disturbing lack of them in thread. Post them.

Chokers were originally worn by prostitutes.

Nobody thinks bitches who wear chokers are all sluts except you. Because you have a weird obsession with them.

fuck u. enjoy ur methfu 10 years from now.

im talking about the posts. ive seen them posted before

I actually don't mind them.

people wear those cheap plasting thingies again? last I checked they stopped being a thing when I was in middle school

>anything wrong with them

subjective
imbecile.

Naked = Conservative

Gimme sauce now, toothpaste

Post chokers, sluts.

he posts it every couple of days. same with the guy and his "i need mah AR" posts and the guy that shills open borders increasing gdp.

tits or gtfo

how new r u

im not the same guy, just thinking the same thoughts.

No, no, don't post that picture. Fuck, those are the worst scenes of that film. Fuck that.

Give me source or fuck off

>calls girls sluts
>wants them to post their tits on a Burmese fishing forum
lel

Kys nigger

I think most girls that wear chokers like to get thrown around in bed. I once fisted a girl wearing a choker in the back seat of a car

Lmao probably the biggest slut in my medschool posted an instagram photo with a choker on. She is hot af blonde and can be really seductive. Not to mention thicc.

I thinl it signals that the woman is up to some kinky shit.

It's Lia

Can't. Re-read post I'm my bfs whore only.

Probably because we have this thread at least once a week.

Yes they're huge dirty whores the kind that go ATM and like being slapped and thrown around

keep on strutting, nvm fags who want women to wear bags over their bodies.

50% x 2

Are you lost?

i could have sworn this post was a replica of one from 2 days ago desu. this subject gets posted a lot but i think it's more /r9k/ than Sup Forums

dude you fucking suck at memeing kys

The things I would do to her

Too high energy for me. Got something calmer?

Off Topic

Cmon now, how are you his slut if he cant show you off?

A choker is a literal sign the woman either has daddy issues (and is into ddlg), sucks copious amounts of dicks takes it deep and swallows, or is a night rider and protests elections.

This.

Dude

Chokers are sexy af

She's literally saying she's a slave

Never found her that attractive.

I mean she has a nice body and nice tits but her face is average at best.

I actually don't have a lot of Lia saved unfortunately, the pickins are pretty slim.

>but fuck, some women can pull it off in an elegant slightly slutty way.
this

Instead of being a huge faggot and trying to suppress femininity/submission why don't you just encourage girls you see wearing them to do it in an appropriate way? Chokers ( more stylized ) used to be pretty common on women back in the day.

It looks slutty because its a bunch of dumb girls wearing .50$ shit they got off the internet. Most people are dressed like peasants these days relatively speaking.

>has daddy issues (and is into ddlg)
>implying there's anything wrong with that
>implying that's not how a woman is supposed to be

Never seen one irl

ddlg is the most disgusting fetish

i like submissive women but ddlg is taking it too far

you people get triggered by the dumbest things
some chokers look nice (the 'victorian' detailed ones), I'd like to get one

What the fuck is up with people overreacting nowadays? Are they targeting the autist crowd that can't read subtle body language?

They are whores and just ignore them.

Go to bed Texas

Have a picture from when she was hot and a model.
>Most people are dressed like peasants these days relatively speaking
Because most people are peasants. That's how it's always been.

Is she the cunt that had a mental breakdown?

>he doesn't get called daddy when he pounds his wife
>he doesn't get called daddy at the dinner table by the wife and kids
>he doesn't vicariously fuck the neighbor's teen daughter by setting her up with his son
>he doesn't mow the lawn and work at the office and plow the field to sow oats on the daily

low test fgt

if you wear a choker you take dick in the ass. It is a symbol of submissiveness

>what the fuck? this shit is giving me the deja vu
Enlightenment franc was great

The saloons, the candles, the brandy.

women always do this but if it's men doing it that means they are gay or numales who can't control themselves.