SOROS AND OTHER JEW DONORS MEETING IN WASHINGTON TO STOP TRUMP

WHAT DO WE DO
WILL THEY TRY TO KILL THE DON?

Other urls found in this thread:

mic.com/articles/145105/coincidence-detector-the-google-extension-white-supremacists-use-to-track-jews#.cMXFb4mVw
politico.com/story/2016/11/democrats-soros-trump-231313
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Another spirit cooking session to please Moloch no doubt.

Where do I get this browser extension to help me notice ((()))?

coincidence detector

fucking kek

mic.com/articles/145105/coincidence-detector-the-google-extension-white-supremacists-use-to-track-jews#.cMXFb4mVw

Soros regrouping the Left, plan to double down on anti-White 3rd worldism by installing Black Muslim Keith Ellison chair of the DNC:
politico.com/story/2016/11/democrats-soros-trump-231313

WE HIT THEM WITH A SURGE OF MEME MAGIC THE LIKES OF WHICH NOT EVEN GOD HAS SEEN

Probably going to talk about funding the riots and where they should focus on rioting.

Or we could find out where they're meeting and bomb it

as long as there is no way for them to import millions from africa and the middle east, then it's all fine.

I keep saying, we should start redpilling Berniebros on Soros. They're the best shot at getting some Liberals in on taking Sheev down.

Trump don't have breaks.

Update is in ()

>coincidence detector
>using chrome
shiggy

Thats what its called
TRS reuploaded it on their site
And I use Firefox, I'm not a cuck senpai

wew lad, blow them to pieces w e w, satire w e w

But yeah, fucking hilarious. I'm gonna make a cross-broswer supported version I think, I'll release the add-on for firefox too, pretty easy to to this script

>WILL THEY TRY TO KILL THE DON?

So many people want Trump dead. It's not just Democrats, and it's beyond Republicans.

Some corporation with a lot of money is seriously going to hire someone to take Trump out.

Trump and Pence should fly in separate jets. In event of ((((mechanical issues)))). Trump, give us THE AIR FORCE 2!

Looks like the Sith council is meeting.

Someone better alert Sam Hyde.

that's his old jet.

Well, Hillary abjured so that means shit now. And Bernie or whoever the fuck would never win against Trump.