Hilary

Now that the dust has settled, what went wrong for her campaign?

Was it her inexperience or something like lacking character

What's the major difference between a Trump precedent versus Hillary's I.E would she have been a better pick purely because she's democrat?

Other urls found in this thread:

mcclatchydc.com/opinion/article114843988.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

People didn't want WW3. Simple.

She did count on one thing....
....the alt-right

guess we just out-witted her, makes sense, not many could stand up against us in battle, let alone escape with their lives

we ended her
yep, sit back and savor it /pol
we did this

epic
just epic
simply epic

Kek (pbuh) was not on her side

>Woman
>President

Pick one.

>who is sarah palin

What went wrong is that she was incompetent and not particularly intelligent.

She failed in every position she had.
And she failed at running for president. Twice.

All the other details are incidental. She lost because she was profoundly shit.

She's fuckin' deplorable

This has been talked to death but the highlights are creating a clear image of what happened.

>Hillary thought the election was a formality and acted in every way like she was pres-elect until she started getting bad internal polls late in the election cycle

>Hillary and her crew was delusional about how to appeal to voters and really seemed to take things for granted

>She tried to stump for old voters by fear mongering about Russia which backfired terribly when people remembered Russia has a nuke arsenal

>She vastly overestimated the appeal of electing someone with a vagina to be president. To the point she had an elaborate ceiling made in the NY ballroom for her election night party so she could "break the glass ceiling,

>Hillary is not good at the people stuff. So other than the most hardcore HillBots people were often unnerved when Hillary was trying to be a normal person.

>She seemed to be surrounded by yes men and women who couldn't tell her no. Her campaign seemed incapable of turning down a bad idea from the slogans like "Im ready for Hillary" or whatever

>Hillary had piles of cash to burn and instead of reaching out to millennials and young voters who reportedly didn't like her she instead ran ads on daytime TV constantly.

>Hillary brought Bernies platform from the dead and lied through her teeth to berners about supporting his platform.

>By the end of the campaign it was just obvious that Hillary was incapable of speaking about the issues or even herself without coming across as a highly rehearsed robot. She wasn't likable, she wasn't even human.

she could not stop being evil.
humanity itself could hang in
the balance and she would
continue to lie.

She literally flew over the fly over states. Bill warned her but she said "SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! IM IN CHARGE NOW!!"

On that gaffe, betting everything on being "the sane one", and then calling a quarter of America deplorables, was a big one.

>She literally flew over the fly over states
lol

well said

Her whole strategy was just convincing people she would win. She never said why she would win, or why people should vote for her, or what she will do. She just kept repeating over and over that she would win. Countless polls and endorsements, and every statement was "well that's why we're winning in the polls. Because America is coming together and seeing through Donalds racism" over and over and over. Seriously look at it retrospectively and you'll notice ever argument or statement you make is just a reassurance that she's going to win in some form or another.

Even her fucking slogan "I'm with her" is basically an egotistical "come be on the winning team"

Her biggest moves were to insult a beloved internet meme and to project her enemies onto the images of the Greatest Ensemble of Action Heroes ever assembled.

A pretty good summary you got there

Plus the fact that she's corrupt af

>she had an elaborate ceiling made in the NY ballroom for her election night party so she could "break the glass ceiling,
Did she actually do that

She tried to rig an election and start world war 3 with Russia. American people found out, cunt not in office now.

IM WITH HER! ......on what exactly?

She had no message

Yea its why she was too embarrassed to come out and tell her supporters she lost herself, so she sent Podesta out to tell them to get some sleep and they would fight it in the morning.

>Now that the dust has settled, what went wrong for her campaign?

Political Correctness.

People are sick of it.

Stronger Together

Trump at least pretended to care about blacks and latinos (way late in his campaign) with stupid "what have you got to lose" rhetoric.

Hillary never courted working voters. Never did she make them a priority, and it hurt her hard.

Clinton and her crooked crew and paid for media were wrapped up in their own little bubble.
The truth seekers and patriots with the help of social media busted that motherfucker.

She was set up to give her victory speech at her HQ in a glass building to represent breaking it.

Even had machines with silver confetti to spew from the ceiling to represent it shattering.

literally a Jeb! level candidate that only has support in California.

No personality.
Utterly unlikeable.
Horrible slogan.
Her main appeal is "dude first woman president lmao".

Do you have a source because I really want to believe

The hotel had a literal glass ceiling, she had confetti that looked like glass that was going to rain down after she won.

She was simply the wrong person for the democrats. Had far too many skeletons in her closet.

Granted, Trump would have beaten Bernie as well, so that isn't really saying much.

she got celebs to talk down to their employers
we the people. the monkey doesn't rank
higher than the organ grinder and the
organ grinder does not rank higher than
the givers of coins. celebs are dirty stupid monkeys, owned by the jew.

Yea, I got it from another source, its all over search engines, take your pick.

That's fascism.

Her offspring didn't reply to a similar post as this, so she died and someone else had to take over.

No, its communism, fascism is how her website was set up so that you could only agree with every Trump insult they could come up with at every new page load.

She had no charisma, her entire platform was buzzwords and bashing the other candidate, her symbol was something Sup Forums would come up as a parody of 9/11, her ties with the establishment were so obvious you could see the strings on her, she couldn't even get people to bare through her meetings.
It's disheartening that this pathetic excuse for a candidate still managed to win the popular vote, America you're fucked up.

Cool man

Fuck

She didn't go to Wisconsin or Michigan at all since when? The primary season in April? She didn't rally her base.

She avoided press, didn't do bright interviews. She was too scripted.

Her talking points to address Wikileaks were pathetic: 1) They're fake 2) Russian 3) They'd sometimes use both 1 and 2 at the same time. Sad.

Her speeches were too short. She lacked energy. There was no excitement.

She played the gender card.

Her attacks on Bernie Sanders. Stealing the nomination from Bernie. Denying the final debate. Only allowing limited debates. She should have taken him head on even if it risked his rise; the party would have been better for it - with a healthy primary fight.

Smears against Trump. The fighting dirty was disgusting. The paid protesters. Painting him as a racist. Attacking his supporters.

Using Bill Clinton on the campaign trail.

Her pandering.

Her horrible immigration policy. The amnesty and continuation of Obama's policies.

She had no record of success. Zero accomplishments.

She should have just released the transcripts earlier on. When it dropped with all of the Wikileaks, it probably hit harder than it would have if she had dropped it months ago. Plus, she would have been given credit for transparency.

Her VP pick was horrible. Obviously, she offered him the slot in exchange for guarantee of the nomination, but it definitely hurt her. It turned off the progressive base.

She should have been forthcoming about her health. People don't believe her that she's healthy. She had a history of fainting. What the hell.

She shouldn't have cheated during the debates. If she got wind of it, she should have notified the network hosting the debate and had new questions issued.

She shouldn't have hired DWS. Turned off Bernie supporters.

Too much collusion with the media. People were seeing through the unfair coverage.

focused too much on gender
not enough on policies

did she even have any major key policies? (other than the no fly zone)

She assumed the rust belt states where hers since Obama won them easily and didn't bother to campaign there at all during the general election. She got her ass handed to her there and that was basically that.

She pandered to brown and black people and pushed white guilt too far instead of pandering to the group that would have been the most beneficial to her:

WHITE

WOMEN

Out of touch politicians. What's new?

Trump's new. :^)

I read that she had gotten drunk as the night went on and was emotional and too blitzed to give a coherent speech.

She already had the concession speech written in advance, but she had to sober up.

The media turned into cheerleaders. Saying that Trump had no chance of winning and Hillary would crush him, and denouncing anyone who said otherwise basically made it so no one really worried about him winning that much. If everyone actually thought he was going to win, things more than likely would have turned out much different. If the polls were accurate Hillary also would have know where to do her speeches. The media was completely at fault here and they need to have some accountability.

trumps jet has rolls royce engines he is beholden to no one.
she flies used spirit, sold her soul to become nigger rich.

>I read
kek
>She already had the concession speech written in advance
Probably the opposite, considering how incompetent her team has been during all the election.

she and the left adopted the lie, trump is
some kind of idiot or buffon.
a fatal error as everyone can see in retrospect.

the left fucked up by letting that piece of
shit represent them.

>no pre-2007

zomg
is this loli
teh rei
desu desu desu

she insulted Kek.

I knew it was over for her then.

She disrespected Kek, and Kek punished her.

Hillary Clinton

Fuck u

cheese brain

Reeee

Pretty much this
Plus after you add on the corruption she was basically unelectable to anyone with at least a shred of common sense

mcclatchydc.com/opinion/article114843988.html

Media-advisers-CTR-fueled echo chamber?

> Corruption
> FBI hounding her
> FBI opening her case just 14 days before the election, countering the Pussygrab
> Lack of charisma
> Lack of not being a robot

Those guys never stop delivering

Safe

This deserves trips of truth

Not cool

gays

She all but tattooed "establishment" on her forehead after 20 years of establishment fucking everyone over.
Also between hiring debs wasserman Schulz and eluding comey proved that she would never be held accountable for any betrayal of the people.
Oh also she jumped into a van face first on 9/11.
Worst candidate ever.

she was promised the white house before she even began the nomination process

>her symbol was something Sup Forums would come up as a parody of 9/11

topo gigio my friend

>attacked women who where assaulted by Bill
>several scandals
>sleeping through the whole election
>declaring war on a cartoon frog

oh fuck off

>That pic
kek'd hard at panel 4

>98771254
dickhead

The media memed the democrats into believing she was a competent, steely woman and very good politician

Reality is that she's incompetent, kinda dumb and an extremely shitty politician

>inexperience
Nigger she was the definition of experience

ya BAD experience

Wikileaks and Russia engaged in very one sided hacking. The wikileaks emails show that Podesta was involved in trying to undermine the Clinton campaign the whole time in addition to most likely being a pedophile. Hillary's biggest problem is that she didn't invest in social media advertising like Trump did. The Trump campaign realized that people spend more time online than watching TV.

Elizabeth Warren

For me it was immigration. The Dems have immigration laws and proceedures. The minute trump says let's enforce our existing immigration laws, the dems go nuts. Trump didn't make the laws, he just wants to uphold them. The resulting hysteria was irrational and I'm tired of this kind of double think in politics

She love spicks and sand Niggers.

i can only speak for myself but, once i catch somebody lying to me, i start to lose trust in them. every lie after that erodes the trust a little more. eventually, if the person keeps lying to me, i no longer believe anything they have to say. at that point, there is absolutely nothing they can do to ever regain my trust. it's broken, forever.

i'd like to think that most people feel the exact same way, but somehow over 60m people voted for Hillary anyway.

Go ahead and prop her ass up in 2020; let's see how that goes for you.

>current year
>doubling down on identity politics when they failed you

You've already fucked the white vote, why not the women vote next?

her truth is all lies, her lies are her truth.

If she had focused on the economy instead of the tired old attackintg and trying to guilt white people and men into votin for her she probably would have won.

The problem was the candidate; disingenuous, prone to outbursts, ties to unsavoury entities, too much "dirt", and so on. She is a terrible actor and therefore a terrible politician.

It's not really her fault however. The DNC was lazy with her prepping and executed too little too late. When they should have been coaching her and teaching her how to appear to be what the people wanted, they were busy funding riotous race wars.

Even now they are trying to steal the election. I'm honestly wondering how she is going to pull off another Reichstag Fire Decree.

She is the definition of always being put in a position she doesn't have enough experience for, spending the whole time playing catch up, and leaving with many failures for which she can deny accountability.

Not gonna risk. Kek may have cursed this post.

>her inexperience
wtf are you talking about?

it was the extremes of political correctness
that and the fact that she called 25% of the USA deplorable.

this

she tried to push an agenda that sounds great on paper but in reality it doesnt work.
in other words she banked on minorities and muh feels.

>To the point she had an elaborate ceiling made in the NY ballroom for her election night party so she could "break the glass ceiling,

It's the Javits Center ffs, it just has a glass ceiling, they didn't make it for her.

What a prick

Oh you u Lil bitch

Fuck off with that pbuh crap mr toothpaste-flag

Sarah Palin lost John McCain his presidency specifically because she might have been president if McCain died in office.

If he had picked another strongman he might have won

Bring back shiggy diggy

National election is about charisma, even with Trump's problems he has insane charisma.

People crying about policies and whatever dont get it, both parties are the same bullshit.

I've always had a feeling being president was her way of uncucking herself after she was forced to defend Bill sleeping around on her when he was pres.

Mostly lying medias, making people lazy because they believed she was going to win. Also, the fact that she is highly unlikable as a person (creepy smiles and all) and lastly (because people do not search infos by themselves) the fact that she is a very dark character and a horrible politician.

Trumps campaign
>were gunna build that wall and MEXICO is gunna pay for it

>we need to ban immigrants from muslim countries until we can figure out what's going on and get better screening processes

>we need to scrap NAFTA it's a horrible deal and it's costing us jobs

>im a billionaire, I don't have lobbysits in my pocket, I don't care what anyone else wants

Hillary's campaign:

>here's why you shouldn't vote for donald.

>first female president isn't that neat! :^)

>I love gay people!

choice was obvious