I saw Donald Trump at a grocery store in Vandalia, Ohio yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person...

I saw Donald Trump at a grocery store in Vandalia, Ohio yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “hah? hah? hah?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckling "Low energy..." to himself as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Take Fives in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Mr. President-elect, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he leaned in to stop her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any cyber infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Liar.

sage and gay

Who was the original copy pasta for this about? It's been awhile.

I was only 9 years old
I loved Donald Trump
I had all the merchandise
Every night I'd pray to Trump for deporting illegal immigrants
My dad would hear me and call me a racist
I knew he was just jealous of my devotion to Donald Trump
I called him a cunt
He slaps me and send me to bed
I知 crying now and my face hurts
I feel a warmth approach me
It was Donald Trump
I was so happy
He whispers in my ear we need to build a wall・
Then he gets me out of bed and reaches in his pocket ready
I open my wallet for Donald
He gives me a small loan of a million dollars
It hurts so much, but I do it for Donald
I feel my wallet tearing as he puts the money in
He roars a mighty roar as he puts the money in
My dad walks in and says what the fuck・
Donald Trump looks at him and says you're fired・
Trump leaves through the window
Trump is love, Trump is life

marky mark?

i want to say travis hailey or chris costs but i saw it on /k/ first

You forgot the part where he dropped one of the bars, got down on the floor and everyone walked the dinosaur.

I thought it was about big ben roethisburger throwing a chicken at some guys wife.

> I heard him chuckling "Low energy..." to himself as I walked off.

lost

I actually thought it was Jameis Winston. First time I saw it was on Sup Forums.

The hand-thing is EXACTLY what Hillary does. Lmao. Troll!

It was originally a true(?) account that someone on /r Radiohead gave on meeting Thom Yorke in an Los Angeles supermarket.

sage

I was there, I was attacked by a mob of racist white trump supporters who pulled off my hijab

Some of the stalest pasta

you think donald fucking goes to a grocery store?

>Makes Trump sound like cocaine user

He does not even drink, user. I don't believe a word of that.

Ryan Gosling

>98769431
it's about FlyLo you fucking newfags

This is my favorite pasta

I love this pasta.

I was in Vandalia yesterday too. I saw the exact image of Hillary Clinton in the urinal water in the Bunkers Club Bar. She did not have her teeth in. When I went outside I think I saw you with her false teeth in your hands. Is that possible?

My dad saw the guy from dumb and dumber in a grocery store once. Jeff Daniels I think his name is

Flying lotus

the leddit curse is real

Ganoo
I am listening to real human bean right now

Kill yourself Sup Forumsdslime

Lying FLOTUS

I once met Donald Trump in a rest stop bathroom.

I was taking a piss at the urinal, when I looked over and saw that Donald Trump was taking a piss at the urinal next to me. I was surprised so I blurted out "Woah, you're Donald Trump!".

Then he looked me square in the eyes and said "Stop trying to look at my cock you sick fuck!". And I said "What? No I wasn't trying to look at your cock!", then he said "Why the hell not? I've got a great cock!" at which point he proceeded to step back from the urinal and spray a massive stream of piss right into my eyes. I lost my balance and slipped on the piss covered tiles and knocked myself unconscious on the floor, when I woke up I was naked in one of the urinal stalls and a giant penis had been crudely drawn on my chest using human feces followed by the initials "DT".

Pretty weird dude; but I've got to admit though, the man did have a great cock.

why does this make me laugh so hard

It was Bruce Campbell the first time I saw it.

Anybody else go to vote today? First of all the place was empty. Doors locked whole nine yards. So i start banging the doors and screaming shaking the handle and pretty much trying to rip the doors off so i could go vote. Then like out of nowhere some guy grabbed me by the arm and was saying shit and at that point I didnt care so I just pulled off him and screamed at him to go. I was still fired up about getting my vote in even afer all that. But it wasn’t to be. Next thing I hear is freeze sucker and this latino guy and his dog are up in my face. Yeah. Apparently when that other guy was attacking me I dropped one of my weed baggeys and this off duty cop just so happens to be going for a walk. But it was cool b/c he was off duty and now Im smoking cheeba with Lt Marquez and Cheech (his dog). He's so fucking high he thinks trump won lol