SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST, LEONAAAAAAAAAAHD

SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST, LEONAAAAAAAAAAHD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=REC7daXbjho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I watched this film. I watched this whole, aweful film. Some things don't wash away

Oh yes, I needed this.
It's been too long.
Thank you OP!

Do you have the face he makes as he saunters away immediately following this?

>not watching countless times
>not watching it with Sup Forums
>not watching the 24/7 stream of it
pussy

RULES OF NATURE LEONNARRRRHHHDDDGHGHSGSIDOSUFOUSDUFOSDH

I swear to God this scene gave me an out-of-body experience. I couldn't believe this scene. I actually felt my soul trying leave my body to escape from this movie.

Sup Forums Charliesheendog and Sir Billi streams were max comfy.

zimbabwe, Leonard.

>lack of i'm mad
>implying

Oh man I remember the 24/7 stream

>watching foodfight for the first time, marveled by its repugnance
>type out disbelief in chat
>wise foodfight-veteran-anons "doh ho ho, you haven't seen anything yet"
>two weeks of watching foodfight later
>newbies still showing up regularly in chat
>get to relive this putrid movie through their eyes over and over

It was like the Rocky Horror Picture Show of Sup Forums, a relic of the days when Sup Forums was love

I once annotated this movie, it felt like a fever dream that I couldn’t wake up from until the credits started rolling

Man I miss annotations

that was a perfectly good bag of chips...
never opened...
never enjoyed...

How is it this film is shitty in an entertaining way but meanwhile you have stuff like Emoji Movie and Boss Baby that are unredeemably shitty?

Why would you post still frames? This movie is poetry IN MOTION.

>$65 million dollars

and that 70 million dollar too much

user there are far more efficient means to torture one self.

Is the 24/7 steam still going? I know it was for a surprisingly LONG ass time. And if it is, have a link?

>He didn't watch the annotated version before youtube cruelly took away annotations.

95% of that went to black tar heroin.

The 24/7 stream has been dead a long while

Most of it went to animating the movie
But their harddrives got stolen and they had to start all over

>Boss Baby
I enjoyed it...

Half the fun is laughing at the people who thought their terrible movie would be a success.

It's not funny when it IS a success.

I wonder what happened with those hard drives...

Old annotations in videos are still a thing, you just can't add new ones anymore.

The words of a broken man.

The annotated one done by the old AnnotatedExperiment channel is the best version

all star cast

The stream died because the website changed their system and made it impossible to stream it the way I had set it up, also I had kind of forgotten about it by the time that had happened.
Yes, livestream.com/charliesheendog was mine. I wonder how long it’d last on YouTube, or if the novety’s gone by now..

>or if the novety’s gone by now..
No, no it is not
Please continue doing gods work and make the stream a reality again on whatever platform you can make it work on.

I was ROFLOLBBQ111 and uploaded the first HAD copy of Foodfight! to YouTube and I've never gotten so much positive attention in my life.

YT is surprisingly bad at cracking down streams.
There is a 24/7 Family Guy stream that has been running for weeks already. Just make sure that it never gets more views than that chill hip hop beats stream and no one's ever gonna notice it.

This is still so fucking bamboozling to me. They had a top notch cast but the animation was so fucking godawful as to defy belief. I know the original animation got stolen or destroyed but still. This movie is such a curiosity.

Still not as bad as Delgo.

It was complete vaporware that had languished as a rumor and weird IMDB/Wikipedia footnote until it suddenly appeared one day.
I wouldn't say it's BETTER than Delgo but it's certainly funnier

only seen a clip on YT. What if i listen to it as like a radio play and not watch the movie? is the writing at least decent? background noise worthy?

The writing is atrocious. Half the actors sound bored and the other half are hamming it up wholesale, like Christopher Lee and Wayne Brady.
You could listen to it like a radio play but you're missing on seeing some truly heinous animation.

Like, for the all shit that the Emoji movie got, which it did deserved, at the very least, the animation wasn't a complete eyesore. Food Fight is an ugly, ugly film. Beast Wars looks better than this.

I know at least one animator from that film leaves it off his resume because he's that embarrassed by it

where are the comics? the toys? the videogame? the tv series?

the toys went to arcade claw machines. i shit you not

h-holy shit user, you'r right

I saw them in the years leading up to the film's release.

There's even one of the poop rat.

youtube.com/watch?v=REC7daXbjho

oh my fucking god.

>JUST

This could be a Death Grips video.

Is there an animated movie that is even close to as much of a blunder as this?

Delgo?

Delgo was a labor of love, this was a cash-grab. Delgo has more integrity.

Russian Evangelion aka Children vs Wizards
It's a church propraganda anti-Harry Potter film from 2016

FUCK IS THAT A HAIRSTYLE

A labor of love that produced one of the most generic and unfunny CGI turds in recent memory.

I'd call that a pretty huge blunder.

I literally only just remembered Delgo thanks to this post, so that labor didn't amount to much.

>It's a church propraganda anti-Harry Potter film
There was plenty of that in the early 2000's, so wh-
>from 2016
Jesus

It looks like a updated version of Microsoft 3D Movie Maker

Just use cytube.

DEXTER IS JEWISH?

>when you bust a nut but she keeps on sucking

For all we know, it may have well been.

YEAH, KOSHER

>64 million

The playlist and annotations are still there. Just search 'Charlie Sheen Dog.'

Having taken some classes (and subsequently forgetting everything I learned) about financing for movies, I can say without a doubt that a good chunk of the budget went to paying for the cast.

Just look at this shit: I can tell you that at least six to ten of these names are in SAG-AFTRA.

Personally, if it weren't for the fact that I have little Google Drive space for the movies I want to upload, nor do I trust YouTube/DailyMotion uploads to last long enough to keep a stream rolling 24/7, I'd have already made a CyTube room that would show nothing but bad or weird Sup Forums movies and cartoons.

That unironically made me feel sad.

>The Room: Animated

so what your saying is we could make a well written, beautifully animated movie and just need to hire C & D grade actors?

>Even the toys look awful.
There was just nothing good going for this film, was there?

65 actually, not like it helped.

Sort of. So long as an actor is union, they are required a minimum payout based upon the planned budget for the film; if you have the money you could theoretically hire an A-List actor for your microbudget film, though I'm not actually aware of the specifics.

If you hired a non-union actor, you could easily pay them under the union minimum. Further, if a union actor had enough faith in your project then they could participate at non-union minimums anonymously. Or something like that.

>$65 million
>most of that spent on getting grocery store brand licenses
>Mr. Clean is in the film for 5 seconds

It's not like anyone was super hyped to see Mr. Clean in a movie, but it's amazing how Foodfight! failed on every single level imaginable.

They were supposed to have a lot MORE name-brands in there, this was meant to be the "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?" of grocery mascots, but the development hell went on for so long that, I shit you not, the companies started pulling their licenses for fear of their brand being contaminated by this atomic bomb. In petty revenge, all of the character roles filled by the pulled mascots were rewritten to be giant dicks (that alcoholic potato captain was supposed to be Captain Crunch).

>that alcoholic potato captain was supposed to be Captain Crunch

I thought he was just a really ugly ripoff of whoever this guy is.

OH LOOK WHAT CLEVER CHILDREN

>Thar be good
Man, 15 years later and they still haven't changed that?