youtube.com/watch?v=ai6ZozG1S7c&bpctr=1479282537
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes

Yes

yes

yes

Yes

Yes

I do not accept an illegitimate child from Mary the whore who cheated on her husband.

Only Buddha is my saviour.

Yes

Has Jesus accepted Touhou as the one true religion?

Yes

No.
You should turn to the light of the Goddess and turn away from your idolatry.

Also

>consensus cracking, the thread

Yes

More kike pooddha

Yes. I'm sorry but KEK is a false idol. Jesus sent Trump, not a fucking frog god.

Inanna?

No.

no because christianity is the ultimate form of cuckoldery
christians agree because 9/10 """christians""" dont live religiously live by the bible and christ's teachings
this board for example: full of little racist trolls that preach hate and disgust for minorities, gays and women....but is somehow a christian board???
obviously you guys dont know/dont care to know who christ really was and what he tought

Thanks for Correlating the Leaflet, Chang.

Yes

Yes

>tfw to smart to be Christian

Jesus didn't look like that. Also jesus was a sandnigger. I thought pol didn't like them.
Most of the people that said yes don't like jews... Yet they like Jesus.
Religion is false.

It depends, what does he want to do to me with those two fingers all ready to go like that?

Absolutely. Never been happier.

No, the One True Goddess, Creator and preserver of all things.

Exodus:
3.2 2. Frogs (צְּפַרְדֵּעַ): Ex. 7:25–8:15
Seven days passed after the Lord struck the Nile. Then the Lord said to Moses, “Go to Pharaoh and say to him, This is what the Lord says: Let my people go, so that they may worship me. If you refuse to let them go, I will send a plague of frogs on your whole country
(its goes on telling how the frogs affected the land)
The creator used KEK against Egypt. They're in coohoots together

Have you ever read the bible's commentary on degenerates, fags, and women or do you understand God's plan in revelations for the jews?

Have you accepted Adolf Hitler as your eternal leader?

Even in death, he continues to lead the children of Europe.

>jesus didn't look like that
You're right. He looked like your average Italian.

> 2016
> Still believing in a god

not really, see there is a problem in that jesus was a hippy faggot. parts of the the bible may be redpilled, the (((old testament))), but the parts that make it christian are for pussies. if your gonna choose a religion that is truly redpilled and not just interpreted that way, some kinda polytheism is the only way to go.

So did Judaism and Islam

Yet in the new testament, degeneracy and faggotry are welcome, especially in Protestant denominations. Catholicism isn't spared when Cardinals and Bishops rape prepubescent boys and the current Pope hailing Communism as a savior of the people.

Christianity now is a former shadow of itself wanting more to be """""""progressive"""""""

Your point?

Have you read the New Testament?

Yes

jesus looked like a jew, back when jews were still brown shitskins. you know, cause that's what he fucking was. youtube.com/watch?v=ai6ZozG1S7c&bpctr=1479282537

Yes

Yes.

Yes
and I implore all Sup Forumsacks to do so and drop the false idol worship. God is real, Trump was His doing.

>Yet in the new testament
No, revelations is part of the new testament and protestant denominations had nothing to do with writing the bible.

Catholicism is a tiered Mystery Religion using some aspects of Christianity, but mostly new lore comprised of saints, martyrs, and the catechism.

>Believing this

I don't, but I wish I could

I disagreed with some of his views but damn it this was a pretty funny guy

>Christcucks defending """progressive""" Christiandom

ITS THE CURRENT YEAR!!!

I have one God and he is my Lord.

I am not going to worship a jewish prophet just because he claims he's the son of God.

Not to mention the followers of Christ are always disgustingly arrogant and never even remotely follow his gospel.

Yes.

Jesus as God incarnate is free of sin. I praise him as he gave me the light.

>jesus looked like a jew
Agreed
>back when jews were still brown shitskins
I disagree
The Shroud of Turin offers the best image of Christ.

okay

>term 'kike' was invented literally for jews who hated jesus so much they draw circles instead of crosses for plus symbol and "t"
>HURRR HE A JEWISH PROPHET LMAO YOU LOVE DA JEWS
You're an actual fucking retard. Probably also Jewish.

I'm not defending progressive Christianity. It's unbiblical.

>Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
>1 Corinthians 6:9-10

I like when Aron cast Sticks to Snakes and Pharaoh's guys say "we know that spell too, dipshit" but then Ahab's snake eats theirs snakes. And then he did anything important again.

You seem confused, its probably a language barrier and your low IQ.

no but I accepted ur mom lol

That was indeed pretty badass.

Then what is the point of all the different denominations and Christianity splintering 3 times?

I find it ridiculous about how they're splintered and how they consider each other heretics.

From what I know all the Abrahamic religions pray to one God, So Judaism, Christianity and Islam are all the fucking same with varying degrees of fanaticism and degeneracy respectively.

The point is that you are wrong and the new testament is not inherently welcoming or progressive and in fact Christianity has always had a lot of exclusion and bias especially towards degeneracy, homosexuality, and matriarchy which continually leads to internal schisms and balkanization.