Are you excited for his movie, Sup Forums?

Are you excited for his movie, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3ittn4f0Em4
youtube.com/watch?v=tqlaPttudUc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what movie would that be?

youtube.com/watch?v=3ittn4f0Em4

That's a fuckable fox

Killing Bites

I saw it last week. Pretty funny. The animated bits were my favorite.

Zootopia 2

Nigger's version of Peter Rabbit in a attempt to make Peter Rabbit more appealing to kids who only like celebrity culture from smartphones

Prequel with collars would be nice.

youtube.com/watch?v=tqlaPttudUc

who's this semen demon

I wanna fucking die
>mlp almost became this

No.
In fact I'm trying to talk my friends out of seeing it ironically.

Cotton-tail shits all over him. Would SO bounce that bunny.

Yet more hatred of redheads.

this looks like its gonna be awful

It has a 6/10 on RT, so not awful, but still kinda bad.

I just watched the first episode of this anime. Why is Sup Forums going gaga over Killing Bites? I saw a thread and "Killing Bites" was basically all everyone said.

>trusting RT

come on user you're better than that

Hasn't it been out for weeks?

RT is an aggregator. It just lists external reviews. They don't set the scores themselves.

There are 70 reviews for this movie, and the average score is 6/10, so it's a mediocre movie.

This looks terrible but what makes it worse is that James Corden is a horrendous voice actor. How do you go from the best part of a successful British sitcom to annoying in everything you appear in?

The average review is about a 5.
You should use metacritic if you want the average score. RT just takes whether the reviews considered the movie "good" or "bad". So for peter rabbit, 60% said that it was "good" though "good" can mean everything from it was just okay at best to its the greatest fucking thing of all time

I know the percentage is amount of good vs bad reviews. And a i said, the average score is 6/10. It's listed right there below the percentage and above the amount of reviews.

Hell, in this case, it's got 59% positive professional reviews, 61% positive audience reviews, and an average score of 6/10. You can't get any more 6-out-of-10 than this.

The trailer makes it look terrible but I wish there were more movies with that level of realism in the animal characters. That's fun.

CHAOS REIGNS

a/ is retarded and goes ham over anything with tits this is common knowledge. Killing bites is for the most part is garbage and relies wholey on fan service for views.

i love intimidating faces

8/10 for reminding me of another awful movie