Oh so that's why Trump won

Oh so that's why Trump won

Other urls found in this thread:

anepigone.blogspot.de/2010/05/state-iq-estimates-2009.html
researchgate.net/profile/Steve_Strand2/publication/222403422_Intelligence_and_Educational_Achievement/links/0c960527bad19577d8000000.pdf
snopes.com/politics/ballot/stateiq.asp
reddit.com/r/changemyview/comments/1u7f4o/i_am_starting_to_believe_white_people_as_a_group/
thegoyslife.com/Documents/Books/A People's History of the United States- Howard Zinn.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i guess that's why they call cuckoldry the "thinking man's fetish

So you admit that you're retarded?

yeah i am a retard. but at least I can admit it, Sven

Yeah. Trump won.

>www.thesodajerks.com
u wot m8?

right?

what a joke, lol

THIS INFOGRAPHIC BROUGHT TO YOU BY EBAUMSWORLD

I remember I scored in the 120s-130s on my IQ test, but throughout school, my average GPA was 2.5

Those green hick states that voted trump pretty much prove that IQ tests are shit then. Also, are you going to ignore those white states in the south that voted overwhelmingly for Trump?

NIGGERS

Those states also have more black people and latinos right?

>Oregon
>99
That's why our schools are in the bottom 40s. Sad!

PA was red
t. Pittsburgher with 147 IQ
>also voted Trump
I don't want to hear shit from you OP unless you can produce your own MENSA card
Otherwise you score doesn't count because odds are you took
>online test
>Kikebook Buzzcuck test
>Swedish school system test
I saw how you decided to do snow removal this year Sweden
I though you couldn't fuck up worse than being the "prep the bull" nation that's flooded with shitskins
>I was wrong

Depends, are you going to ignore Hillary's main support base being the largest state in the only 6 white states? You know, the one that basically gave her the popular vote?

Im sorry, who won?

Post it in all caps for me, I've yet to tire of reading it.

Ye right

Huh, so Trump won nearly all the most intelligent states

spin

Niggers are in the red states, jackass. Got any iq test data with the nogs left out?

Wow
>147
What do you do for a living?

Why aren't you smart enough to realize that Whites are smarter and contribute more to science, medicine, art, and technology?
Other races can fuck off, we need more Whites to improve our lives.

isn't that a map showing the highest concentrations of white people?

>Places with major colleges like the east and west coast have more high IQ people
>The second highest IQ state has the highest density of colleges by landmass and the highest number of students per capita
>Everyone is still around 100
>nice try New Kenya

OPs stats are literally wrong lol stop trying to justify it retards

degree in computer science
I fucked that up though when I wrecked my motorcycle and got addicted to opiates

>I showed this to my black friend and he thought it meant black people were smarter cause their line was taller

Hahaha. Do you still believe the polls? You constitute the low information voter cross-section. Do you know that?

Fucking kek.

>State that as the races have different IQ averages, some races are superior to others

[TRIGGERED] THAT'S RACIST. IQ MEANS NOTHING.
MEANWHILE LOOK AT THIS MAP THAT PROVES THAT DRUMPF SUPPORTERS ARE DUMB DUMBS THANKS TO IQ TESTS

Didn't Trump win PA?

just a suspicious correlation

You're bad at writing.
Only "smarter" because of privilege.
>muh bell curve
He pretty much didn't if you look at the margin of victory. Let's not forget that the GOP is very fond of voter suppression.

fake and gay

Trump won because of mexicans and blacks dropped the average IQ?

Get a life, bin that wife you racist

IQ does not vary that much, the map is complete nonsense. There is no state with average IQ 7 points higher than South Korea and no state with fucking 85. You would have to be an idiot to think this map is legit.

If you get to bring up state IQ, I get to bring up race IQ

Blacks are smarter than whites confirmed

>when brainwashed marxists have no argument

Do they even give IQ tests to kids anymore? I never got one in school, and after seeing the racial differences in IQ its obvious why they took them out, way too many people would learn the truth without having to go look for it.

Either way, even if these stats where true it would simply tell us that higher education is brainwashing the kids, telling them that the world is an absurdity of oppression, and that their genetic destiny is a crime

>You're bad at writing.
I'll take that as a "yes" then.

>Hawaii 106

It's not real there is no way Washington has a higher IQ.

>Presents an IQ map made by liberals
Do you even try? Liberals notoriously think they're the enlightened fucks of the world when they don't know shit. People who run on pure emotion and little logic does not translate into somehow being smarter, it's the complete converse of the concept.

>

Dakotas and Montana also voted overwhelmingly for Trump.

It generally seems that the whiter the state is, the higher IQ is, outside of few outliers(Massachusetts, which I believe has +5 points from the concentration of 170IQ+ autists in MIT).

>claims to be MENSA member
>posts meaningless IQ number but doesn't make mention of test it was scored on, or at the very least the SD of scores on the test
Why do I not believe you?

>New Jersey
>111
Map confirmed for bullshit

all states in the south are around 30-40% black.

that map is a lie

accurate data:

anepigone.blogspot.de/2010/05/state-iq-estimates-2009.html

Niggers bring down the average IQs for Southern states. They have subhuman ( >70) IQ ranges.

Without niggers and mestizos, Florida would easily be in the 105-110 range.

150s iq isnt all that people think it is compared to 120s, just slighly faster thinking/more and better ideas.

Whites states in the south?
Are you retarded nigger ?
No such thing.

>doesn't understand maps or IQ
So I assume you live in Mississippi?
Privilege.
Yup they voted Trump and that means that IQ is shit.

Still smarter than Sweden, cuck capital of the world.

Shit, yeah, I mean it's almost as if 111 is an AVERAGE, which implies that there are extremes. Also didn't one of these bitches graduate in computer science? You couldn't do that with a sub-110 IQ.

Wait new Jersey has intelligent people? This can't be right.

You do know that CO and NM are blue and that MI, WI, PA are red in 2016 right?

OP is a fucking Swedecuck using an old outdated map.

The privileged is due to being smarter.
If others were smarter they'd be more privileged.
Look at Japan.
We need to be more like Japan.
Japan is for Japanese, White countries are for Whites.
There's plenty of space in this world, others can fuck off and obtain privilege for themselves.

>Yup they voted Trump and that means that IQ is shit.
IQ is like TFLOPS in computing.

They're shit at predicting performance but good at comparing two people/things.

>IQ is shit
t. The cuck gloating about about how Trump won because his supporters had a low IQ

Alabama is only 26.38% black. Go ahead and explain the IQ difference now.
Prove it.

Dumb it down, nerd.

>people of in the higher income brackets also voted more for trump
The consensus overwhelmingly seems to be: Voting for hillary is dumb.

Every time those vapid, frivolous little sensitive types opens their mouth, they do it to correct syntax or to inform me I need to enroll in a logic class.

Inb4 wow you contributed so much
Fuck off. Im not here to gratify you. Go find your dragon dildo for that.

>higher income
We're not talking about that, retard.

WHITES BTFO

>tfw Texas

This chart can't possibly be true

26.38% black is still massive, average black iq is 85 in the US (probably less in the south) so what's there to explain?

>They're shit at predicting performance
theyre the best predictor we have

>This 5-year prospective longitudinal study of 70,000 + English children examined the association between psychometric intelligence at age 11 years and educational achievement in national examinations in 25 academic subjects at age 16. The correlation between a latent intelligence trait (Spearman's g from CAT2E) and a latent trait of educational achievement (GCSE scores) was 0.81. General intelligence contributed to success on all 25 subjects. Variance accounted for ranged from 58.6% in Mathematics and 48% in English to 18.1% in Art and Design. Girls showed no advantage in g, but performed significantly better on all subjects except Physics. This was not due to their better verbal ability. At age 16, obtaining five or more GCSEs at grades A⁎–C is an important criterion. 61% of girls and 50% of boys achieved this. For those at the mean level of g at age 11, 58% achieved this; a standard deviation increase or decrease in g altered the values to 91% and 16%, respectively.

researchgate.net/profile/Steve_Strand2/publication/222403422_Intelligence_and_Educational_Achievement/links/0c960527bad19577d8000000.pdf

Saw this posted on goybook. Relevant?

Some ethnic groups tend to succeed no matter the conditions (whites, asians, jews) while others tend to fail no matter how many opportunities and legs up they are given (blacks, mestizos, arabs). IQ falls along racial lines even when cuck swedish parents adopt african babies and give them the best education the first world has to offer. Race is real and is more than skin deep. If you believe anything else you are living in a hallucination and are a mentally weak individual.

ITT: People who don't understand what IQ is and how it works.

No, but they're correlated, income correlates with intelligence.
Hence, the general trend is: Smarter people voted for trump.

OP's map is a complete lie.

The real one is here:

>Mexifornia
So how does a state full of illegals, more than Texas, somehow have a 9 point advantage? This map is a total hoax where some dipshit started punching in numbers and made sure blue states were a little higher

111 is way too extreme an average, especially for new jersey. not even hong kong is that high

Keep trying idiot.

reddit.com/r/changemyview/comments/1u7f4o/i_am_starting_to_believe_white_people_as_a_group/
Here's reddit, your favorite!
For us more well-read individuals:
thegoyslife.com/Documents/Books/A People's History of the United States- Howard Zinn.pdf

There.
Can you fuck off now?
We have space to conquer, robots to build, diseases to cure, music to make, art to make, testaments to humanity to leave a long lasting impression like the Ice of the North.

IQ is shit. The African-Americans voted for an experienced woman with a steady hand while the hicks (white people) voted for a reality tv star lunatic who looks like a Cheeto.

>IQ is related to the ability to properly order priorities
>higher IQ means you have control over your emotions
In what fucking universe.

Now you're just meming. Stop trying so hard JIDF.

are they white?

Sweden don't you have some kebabs to remove from your country?

[spoiler]Muhammad's cock is starting to throb, don't keep him waiting big boy ;)[/spoiler]

Fake as fuck.

Which is why I used income, so that you could understand.
People who make more money, voted for trump. Easy.

I doubt California iq is that high now with all the spics

Just admit that Whites are Super Saiyans.

>who looks like a Cheeto.
Eh, he always had more of a corncob kinda vibe to me

It's fake.
see
It's literally the third dumbest state in the US.

>147 iq
>drives a motorcycle
why didn't your big brain absorb the impact you faggot

>Florida
>98.4
You sure those aren't just average annual temperatures?

>Connecticut
>on average as smart as Ashkenazi
DOUBT.jpg

So I assume I won this exchange?
That doesn't mean anything, though. Trump proves that $$$ =/= intelligence.
Reality won't change no matter how much you pretend with your silly sites.

>MENSA
Literally dome of the stupidest people I have ever met in my life
They're farther up their own asses than Vladimir Putin when he takes a bubble bath

rigged

You haven't won because you didn't respond to me.
I've utterly annihilated you and I won't stop until I've done so with all of the left so everyone who's been brainwashed will see the light. It's my destiny.

There's no way that California's average IQ is 101. I used to live there. I moved out because it was filled with fucking brown horde retards who don't even speak English.

This was likely made up specifically after Trump's election. The numbers are statistically ridiculous no matter how biased your viewpoint is. Sadly, liberals will buy this false propaganda like candy.

I'm not even sure I trust this one completely either but the numbers at least look closer to a true average.

No buddy, you lost. Go back to Israel.