BREAKING NEWS !!!

It's dinner time!!

Seriously why is this news.

Also what is Sup Forums dining on tonight?

they're done crying over the election and moving on to phase 2, criticize every little thing Trump does for the next 4 years.

>this is burger news
Get a grip you fat mulatto fucks

So ppl can get rid of the pos.

Dont forget his senpai.
Wipe the whole bloodline out.
From ivanka to baron.

underrated

>he went to a steakhouse
>he got his steak well done
>he used a whole bottle of Heinz on it

Shawrama because im a dirty muslim

He doesnt even hide the bias. Why hasn't cnn axed him from their lineup yet?

Taco bell!

Trump spokesman said it was a full lid and the press should go home, then 2 hours later Trump went out for dinner and the press started flipping out that they were told he wasn't leaving his home for the rest of the day.

Traditionally the press is allowed to basically follow the president and president-elect around everywhere they go besides their home and is kept apprised of all travel plans. It's retarded, and Trump seems to be setting a precedent that this shit isn't gonna fly by not inviting the press to fly with him to the White House and not letting the press follow him out for dinner.

basically Trump at the dinner

From the NBC article about Trump . . . dear God . . . Trump having dinner.

>A week after the election, Trump hasn't yet held a press conference, the longest any recent president has waited to speak to the press. That continues a weeks-long drought that's been going on since mid-summer, when Trump last answered questions from the press.

I'm not even sure what to say. The audacity . . just the . . wow. This has to be trolling.

>cnn axing a black democrap 'journalist'

yer, nar. not going to happen

>Media roasts Trump for 2 years
>President Trump tells them to fuck off forever, instead makes personal calls to Alex Jones
>MEDIA PANIC MODE

Nobody trusts you, you get scooped by twitter, and now you can't even keep tabs on the most important man on the planet. Trumps revenge is absolute, hes gonna kill the media stone dead.

People want to get angry before they hit the gym.

I don't blame Trump for having comtempt for the news media. He knows no matter what the MSM won't treat him fairly and will spit venom at him every chance they get.

He could also be posturing himself to let reporters know that it's a privilege to be able to follow the president everywhere and not a right.

After the shit the media pulled to bury Trump it's clear they need to get knocked down a few pegs.

How the hell do these guys stay in business?

Do they take out a massive payroll loan to pay their 'journalists' checks or to keep the lights on??

I'm seriously concerned how the hell they do it with zero viewers.

I know the story is real, but that picture is real right?

>BREAKING NEWS
Trump ate a food

Reminds me of when they had breaking news about trump eating KFC with a fork and a knife while there was shit about gas attacks or something in the scroll bar

Can't take a shit without permission

It's not just news, it's breaking news.