Would pic related out me as an alt rightist?

>would pic related out me as an alt rightist?
>does anyone else wear one to support the glorious reich?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zxXfHxceMg4
ausreenact.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=VDSSy0m5DTc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>reich
>͏͏͏glorious

>that belt

You gonna put a deer in an armbar?

No but it would out you as an autist

>Splinter camo
>Not glorious field grey.

lmao i thought the same thing

I have splinter cam pants

If i saw anyone in it I would assume they were pretty red pilled, its not something you accidentally buy

Just FYI, these are really not that warm or insulating. It comes from an era where simply adding more layers was the defining way of keeping warm

To to top it off the shitty china ones fall apart really quickly.

T. Reenactor

>wanting to represent the alt right
Fuck off newfag, nothing glorious about the Alt Right you cunt.

Infra Red Reflective

>Fuck off newfag, nothing glorious about the Alt Right you cunt.

Aw there is a bit.

youtube.com/watch?v=zxXfHxceMg4

I would think you probably read /k/
wearing a certain camo doesn't mean shit.
flecktarn was first used by the waffen-ss but nowadays it's just a overused meme pattern.
camo is cool, buy what you like, literally no one anywhere will care.

Would you recommend a good brand?

If you absolutely have to buy a German parka then you're probably not buying for warmth and at that point the only thing that matters is accuracy to war time examples.

Considering that, there are two good options on the market. SM Wholesale and Panther Store. Neither is cheap.

In all honesty I would stay away from using WWII items for every day wear. The cheap stuff is god awful and the good stuff is expensive, no because it's warm but because it's accurate.

So the Chinese versions fit like shit and have bad building quality?

For me fit, quality, price and accuracy. In order of most important to least.

I know a lot of Chinese shit fits horribly. Very baggy and short arms shit like that.

It doesn't look so good actually leaf, that was ofc what I was observing. It's not good enough for these parts. For outdoor shit.

Wouldn't hurt to be white either now.

Well, these aren't going to fit you like some gucci jacket or anything. These were meant to be worn over the soldier's regular wool tunic and so are cut very baggy. They were also meant to be worn with the soldier's web gear which as you can imagine does a lot to keep the jacket fitting close. Somehow I don't see you wandering around with a belt and Y-straps.

If you buy china, expect the worst lining ever, even worse than the originals and expect to resew every button twice. Which is actually a lot of buttons because there's a dual layer for wind protection.

As for accuracy, the SM ones are good to go. But obviously there are continual and evolving arguments in reenacting circles and repro manufacturer circles as to what best constitutes an original.

You spelled Chyna wrong.

You spelled Chynese wrong

Obviously Hugo Boss.
If you don't know why just google it and have a chuckle.

Military apparel is trendy as fuck in slavic countries. Every other person sports camo gear over here.

Thanks for the info man! I know they are baggy to accommodate layers and that's fine. I'm just worried about it being ill fitting. The Chinese using a shitty pattern. I've seen hoodies with short tight arms and the chest area the size of a barrel.

Post some of your gear renactor user

I wear and use a mosin pouch as a wallet on my belt daily, I don't give a fuck what others think.

Local alt-right commander here, goy... I mean guys. I make my right wing pro Trump death squads wear Swastika jackets and combat boots.

My basement is basically a clusterfuck right now. Had to do foundation repairs on the walls so everything is just sitting on the floor. Here's probably the only two things out right now.

On the left are a pair of pants made by the now defunct company Gmax. Considered one of the best reproducers. On the right is a pair made by hessen antique.

>splinter
>not glorious blurred edge or oak

>the SM ones are good to go
ehh, he was like 5 years ago. For instance his blurred edge is hot trash nowadays, took the "blurred" part way too far. Id say ATF's latest runs are better

>Blurred edge or oak
>Not glorious steingrau

>stone grey parkas
lol, might as well rock a dot 44 helmet cover

Man that's fucking cool. I would love to see a big reenactment. I love the nazi uniform. This thread was really just so I could get answers to these questions. Again thank you

>I would love to see a big reenactment
Hope you leave in the North East then, most events outside of that tend to be on the smaller side

I would love to see something like that, even join in if I could.
>tfw cuckstralia.

ausreenact.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=VDSSy0m5DTc
come on man, theres reenacting groups everywhere

No, but it would out you as an autist.