In Sweden it is illegal to drive an uninsured car

In Sweden it is illegal to drive an uninsured car.

What other countries have (((insurance companies))) legally protected in the sense that they force people to buy their product?

Are we the only ones? Is it fair?

Other urls found in this thread:

moga.mo.gov/mostatutes/stathtml/30300001601.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

canada is the same

Same in the US too

practically every developed country requires car insurance, including the US and Canada.

usa also the same

Yup, 190 dollars a month and i have 8 years driving experience with no accidents.

Same here.

Third party insurance is mandatory here.

A pity lebs and coons have a nasty habit of driving unregistered vehicles

Is it fair? Justified? Or just for the support of (((them)))?

Yes it's fair how the fuck would you pay for a new car or medical bills otherwise. You would be broke for life of you got in a bad accident without insurance.

>nigger hits your car
>can't afford to replace it
>have to ride the bus 2 hours to get to work

I believe it's a State-by-State case in the US.

Can confirm it's required in Massachusetts.

I heard it was illegal in Sweden not to have bull insurance, if your bull receives grevious harm to their feelings for catching a glimpse of a white male you are liable for millions of shekels in damages

good goy

Some towns in Alaska don't.

I think the only state where you aren't required to have insurance by law is NH, and 95% of people in NH have insurance anyways.

I live in a sanctuary city where insurance is mandatory and an illegal wasn't looking when he pulled out of an alley and rammed me. GUESS HOW THAT WORKED OUT?

It's not about being unfair, just lawmakers stupidity since they always try to mimic Europe (since Europe is perceived as wealthy and having a working society).

You actually don't have to insure YOUR car as silly as it sounds. You're only obligated to have the kind of insurance that pays the other driver if you hit him. Interesting, huh? Of course the insurance companies in reality do their best to not pay anything, that's why dashcams became so popular.

Did you know:
Polygami and interracial relations are more common in the US than Sweden. GG

it's the same in France

some insurance companies offer cheap as fuck packs if you don't use your car all that much that are only there to enable you to say "yeah I got insurance" tho so it's not that bad I guess

>THE JEWS ARE IMPOSING LOGICAL LAWS THAT BENEFIT ME

YES

It's fair because if you cause an accident and can't pay the victim is fucked

Here we have damage-to-others insurance, and damage-to-car insurance
The second is of course more expensive

Just like you HAVE to have home insurance on your mortgaged homw or else you and the bank are FUCKED if the house burns down

IT'S TO PROTECT VICTIMS IN CASE YOU FUCK UP

In America we are required to buy:
Health insurance, nationally
Car insurance, varies by state but usually at least liability insurance
House insurance, for homeowners (nationally?)
Renters insurance, if renting (most places)
If you own/run a business the list of insurance becomes too long to post

We do. This country is a wild ride

I know

USA: cars, and now healthcare thanks to Obama, Hillary, and the insurance lobby which basically owned Clinton in the years before the Saudis became her biggest sponsor

kinda.

about a month ago some loser keyed my car.

over 2000 beaverbucks to repaint, will only cost me 250 though

You pay for peace of mind mostly

pretty much this

BC only has one insurance company, and we're forced to buy from them.

I think in all states in USA you have to have insurance to drive on public roads. However some states don't seem to require motorcycles to get insurance. For instance I live in Washington state and you don't need motorcycle insurance here but you need it in Oregon and Idaho and British Columbia, Canada.

>House insurance, for homeowners (nationally?)
>Renters insurance, if renting (most places)
Nope, you must live somewhere more cucked than CA

in south africa you have to have insurance to buy a car. the banks demand it.

nothing stopping you from cancelling it after you've paid it off though.

Same here. Given the idiots that are allowed to drive, I don't mind the principle of ensuring compensation for potential victims. It's also not like there's only one insurance company that's backed by the state; you're just required to have some insurance, which company you go to is still up to you and thus you still get competition.

But you never do this with anything else. You never get insurance in case you fuck someones shit up. I don't have vase insurance, or house of mirror insurance. Or bull insurance.

Sounds like a system that only works if everyone is on board. Protip: not everyone is on board

Liability insurance or property insurance?

Liability insurance being mandated is justified in my opinion, but property insurance isn't and thus isn't mandated in Cuckada.

No insurance required by law here in the land of freedom.

Yeah it's justified

Some asshole damages my shit with their car and they don't have any fucking insurance? That means I get fucked

Car insurance in BC is government run anyways

soooo fair

Technically in my state you don't have to have car insurance but it might as well be required.

no insurance required if:

1) Driver has self insured vehicle by placing a surety bond equal to the state minimum coverage ($150,000)

2) Driver only uses vehicle on private property. (AKA FARM TRUCK)

But they don't benefit you, dumbass.

>Have legally required liability insurance
>uninsured spic wrecks your cars
>you're fucked
>you wreck uninsured spics car
>his car gets fixed on your dime

Boy, good thing you were a good goy and paid for that insurance you have to pay for. On the other hand:

>Not required to buy insurance.
>Buy protection for yourself
>It's cheaper because it's not legally required
>In any accident, the reponsible person who actually pays for insurance doesn't get fucked.

The way it is now, the only way you can get fucked is if you obey the law. It completely favors the spics and niggers who don't buy insurance. It makes no sense.

Is swedecuck education this bad?

When was the last time you drove your bull down a freeway at 70mph?

if you own a farm and have a fensed in bull you better damn well be sure you have bull insurance.

A farmer would carry insurance on the animal itself and also insurance should any of the animals insure someone or someone get injured on the property.

We have mandtory insurance and voluntarily. Mandatory covers up to million roubles, costs go up every year and are dependent on vehicles hp. This only covers damage to other participant of road accident, not your car. That was made because in 90's there was a widespread practise of letting someone hit your expensive car and charging that poor someone for enormous monies. Because, you know, majority of people here have low income. This insurance lasts for a year. Price is like 150$ for umlimited amount of permitted drivers on a car with

You should at least have liability insurance to cover your own ass if you wreck into somebody. God forbid you hurt someone without insurance, its a nightmare.

>his car gets fixed on your dime
>What is at fault
While

Except here if you're caught driving without insurance you're in shit. If you damage someone's property and you don't have insurance you either pay a fine or you go to fucking jail and your shit doesn't get fixed

Here you're only required liability, which is only $100 a year.

Actually you don't need insurance (or registration) in Australia if you don't drive on public roads. So technically it's optional.

Driving a car = operating heavy metal machinery at high speeds. Are Swedes too dumb to realise that's a context that warrants more caution?

Besides, there actually is general liability insurance you can get if you feel the need. It would protect you from accidentally damaging a vase or mirror (but it'd be stupid to get such insurance for such a non-issue.)

Holy fuck that can't be right. What state has a $150,000 minimum liability?

There is a rider called uninsured motorist coverage that covers the situation that you are concerned about: aka your ability to collect money should the person who hits you and your car have no insurance.

Yeah. $400 - $500 /month for insurance is normal here.

If you ride a motorcycle it's like $600 - $900 /month

Liability.

just because its illegal doesnt mean you cant do it

lol wrecked

>driving with grandma
>niggers t-bone us
>no insurance
>she dies
>i'm left paralyzed from waist down due to inflammation caused over lack of health care or money to get anti inflammitories
>i had a 10 inch dick
>i'm white

Same here except unless you own a fucking ranch you're not going very far if you're not on public roads

meanwhile the person who payed for the insurance they were legally required to is fucked. Writing more laws to make it illegal to drive without insurance doesn't help the guy who obeyed the law.

That's literally happened to me several times.

Protip: They're still not going to have insurance.

Insurance is a good thing but it needs to be regulated

It's not regulated in my state and insurance is $200+ a month. When I was younger it was $300/month, same for my sister just to drive regular cars.

Nothing to do with ((them)) at least in here. Third party anyway so practically any insurance enterpreneuer is fine

T. Family owns insurance company

It's mandated by law in all first-world countries

Get a grip you retarded, Hillary-voter

Meanwhile the guy who isn't at fault is still SoL, despite all the laws written to combat that. Good thing you sent that money you were required to spend. Really helped you out. Good goy.

>It's cheaper because it's not legally required

I am really sick of the (((insurance))) scam. Unfortunately trump who has always been able to afford (((insurance))) probably won't understand.

Anyone who openly welcomes being forced to do anything is a blue-pilled cuck.

If you think insurance is so great then you don't need someone else to tell you to go buy it now do you?

>>You pay for peace of mind mostly
yeah but even if the incident is not your fault, the insurance company will cancel your contract after two or three strikes, and this is when they accept to help your case.

If true I honestly feel bad for you. Some get the short stick.

Not quite true; in most parts of the US you can post a (relatively large; think $50,000 or so) bond with the state in lieu of insurance.

Yeah, you have to pay extra to protect yourself. That makes no sense.

It's $50,000, my bad.

moga.mo.gov/mostatutes/stathtml/30300001601.html

If you have 26 vehicles or more and are a company you can self insure with merely a promise to pay any judgments against you.

Yes Achmed, when the government requires you to buy something it artificially increases the price.

Insurance is stupid.
If something happens, the government/legal system should pay the victim, and then the person at fault should slowly make payments to the government.

We issue Farm Truck plates but they are not required to get them or be insured.

That way if the truck is stolen the VIN is on file and there is a plate on file.

THIS

Here, as in most 1st and 2nd world countries, a third party insurance is mandated for every vehicle (but not governmental vehicles because the governement is peronally liable) and there's a voluntary comprehensive cover which cover certain to nearly all costs on your own vehicle save for very few incidents (destruction due to war etc) granted that you did not willfully cause the accident.

>If something happens, the government/legal system should pay the victim, and then the person at fault should slowly make payments to the government.
>The way it is now, the only way you can get fucked is if you obey the law. It completely favors the spics and niggers who don't buy insurance. It makes no sense.
>Protip: They're still not going to have insurance.

>Yeah, you have to pay extra to protect yourself. That makes no sense.

Your own auto policy if you have full coverage protects you already.

The uninsured motorist coverage rider covers everything should you get hit by a Juan with no coverage.

Your passengers are also covered by your own policy regardless whether Juan is insured or not.

It is the same in Canada and you need to carry minimum $200k liability to drive a non-commercial vehicle on the road. I carry $2m just to be safe as it doesn't cost much more.

It is fair as long as there is healthy competition with no collusion, or a gov regulated option imo. Its not bad where I live in AB as far as premiums go as long as you have a clean enough record, but I suspect there is still heavy collusion among (((competitors))) who are usually underwriting the same handful of big companies.

We have it too

And when the government actually governs a little they would see to regulations leading to lower costs.

I dunno, my bull drives my wife pretty fast while I film it.

I'm stupid because niggers refuse to buy car insurance even though it's legally mandated?

It's justified so if some fuckwit destroys your car you can recover the cost. You're not forced to insure your own car, you're forced to insure yourself against everyone else.

see:
Oh canada :( land of the unfair

If everyone obeys the law the way it is now, AT BEST, you break even. But in reality, there are uninsured beaners out there and when they wreck your car, it comes out of your pocket, even if you have the legally required insurance.

>stupid.jpg

Indeed

>government regulations fuck up the market
>the answer is more regulation

Spotted the 16 year old faggot. No worries Tim, the big bad earth quake will swallow you next.

You guys are making it sound like half the cars in the us are uninsured. Here you get a fine and your car towed to the municipal parking lot until you pay it, and it's not cheap. Are the laws really that poorly enforced in America? I understand that it may seem like kikery but insurance is good.

Many states in the US are this way. I'm in Washington and we have to have insurance.

Insurances are a service, just like the banking system, which makes living in a first world possible. It's asinine believing that insurances should be banned because they prevent you from fucking up your whole life just because you've lost control of your vehicle for a second or didn't realize that the faggot in front of you would hit the breaks because he emptied his frappucino on his lap.

It only sucks when you're a new driver young male or if you have received a DUI.

I'm 27 and between my home insurance and auto insurance I only pay about $170/month.

The alternative of no insurance required would be far worse imo, I really wouldn't want to deal with some shithead with no money smashing into my car.

The market fucks itself up. Regularly. There's no invisible hand, there are a bunch of greedy fucks.

sri lanka desu

>Anyone who openly welcomes being forced to breathe is a blue-pilled cuck.

>defending racist comments when you consciously drive through poor neighborhoods and areas filled with """spics"""" and """"niggers""""

Same here, and it works rather well. Because well if you wreck your car or at least anything that is covered by insurance happens they pay for it.

What is not ok is paying for health insurance, and then the insurance companies hold hospitals hostage with how many patients they can handle a month. Which in turn means for some simple procedures you have to wait for months sometimes years.

we must have that shit here in spain too
u can get a fine
fucking govs RREEEE

we have to pay at least third party insurance in Australia (covers other persons vehicle). I don't mind it, doesnt cost much and I'm glad it exists.