Fill The Swamp!

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/trump-transition-team-lobbyists-2016-11
archive.is/6eo1X
archive.is/I36jB
cnbc.com/2016/11/16/trump-eyeing-mnuchin-and-ross-for-economy-jobs-icahn.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>he doesn't know

Mike "if two men share an affection, give each one a lethal injection" Pence fired all of them.

It's going to be so entertaining watching these idiots slowly realize that Trump isn't going to follow up on any of his promises and just be another mainstream Republican puppet.

this
Can't fence the Pence.

They are all gone, you are trying to signal boost a false story put out by a delusional kike trying to take advantage of childish angst for money.

Proof? Someone I know posted this on fb and I'd love to btfo them but I haven't seen one article about Pence firing them that names who he is firing.

businessinsider.com/trump-transition-team-lobbyists-2016-11

Ouch. I'd really hate to have been the one that created this thread.

archive.is/6eo1X

This is it

They weren't ever hired to begin with, their names were in the hat when Christie was in charge.
Trump booted him out and let Pence take over the transitional hires with the sole directive of no lobbyists.

Why lie, bro? Anyone can check and see he hasn't fired them.

thanks

Gee OP, nice record you got here. It sure would be a shame if someone came along and... CORRECTED IT!

>i'm a retard and all info that reaches me comes from social media
check it:

the details are on a paywall wsj article
archive.is/I36jB

So let me get this straight. You're celebrating the fact that they hired lobbyists, knowing full fucking well they ran a campaign on not being insiders, and then fired them, wasting everyone's time. They did this right in front of you, meaning they don't care that you don't like it. Meaning they're actually going to replace those lobbyists with proxy lobbyists now. At least until some senator who didn't even get the nomination says something, then they'll change it again.

And you're here acting like you won. Goddamn this is some next level delusion.

Next

cnbc.com/2016/11/16/trump-eyeing-mnuchin-and-ross-for-economy-jobs-icahn.html

Mnuchin is still in the running. That's one example of a lobbyist.

Notice how your link doesn't list all the specific people 'fired'?

>let me get this straight
Can't your rampant faggotry wouldn't allow for it.

More like Trump trusted Christie to not be a fat fuck and to get a warrant and they didnt want to cause drama and get Christie to revoke his endorsement before the election.

Now that Trumps won hes free to shit on Christies efforts. Mike "10k Volts" Pence is on the case now.

Yeah I'm sure Jeb Rubio or Cruz would've offered real change

He was the finance chairman during his presidential campaign you idiot, and you are complaining about him having a job related to the economy.

Trump underspent Hillary by $500 million and they retained the House and Senate with the help of Mnuchin, that's a good economic background.

So there's a bunch of shady back alley dealing and drama going on? Sounds like business as usual in DC. Sad.

So lets get this straight, you are arguing;
>trump ran a campaign on being an outsider
>when he won, the weakest among them that tried giving into temptation of lobbyists were booted out
>and now it's back to being a purely anti-lobbyist administration
>somehow this is bad

You might need to go kill yourself with Glenn Beck and Rick Wilson, your
>trump lost lets go laugh at them
moment never happened, and never will.

He's a lobbyist . Are you incapable of reading comprehension?

They put their faith in a conman.

Most people who get suckered like that ARENT warned beforehand

But these people were.

That makes them the biggest marks of them all.

Who is he lobbying for? He hasn't worked for goldman sachs for years, and for the last 6 months has been on the Trump campaign working with the RNC.

Are you saying Mnuchin shouldn't be involved with the presidential administration because he was lobbying for the Trump campaign?

Are you retarded?

Who else would the faith be put into? Jeb? He would be just as bad if not worse. Fucking Ted? Even if he does not follow through you basically have any of the other republicans who ran. And every single one of them were 100% better then Hillary. Even if things don't pan out we took a gamble for something extra. If we don't get the extra at least we still come out ahead.

The fact that you shills are out in force trying to demoralize us into thinking that Trump will betray us before he has even taken office is just proof that you miserable cucks are scared shitless of him.

When has there ever been this huge of a concerted effort to discredit someone?

>So let me get this straight
how about you go back to /leddit/ and confer with your friends there instead

Those people sounds pretty dope desu senpai

Only retards put faith in leaders.

I'm sure your childlike faith will be rewarded, though.

So are you saying not to vote or something?

>using people who have worked in Washington to assist in the transition team

Is this all you have?