*appears unsure if siding with Hela is the right thing to do*

*appears unsure if siding with Hela is the right thing to do*
*looks down in shame*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v4YYCLSKhM8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The phrase "biggest waste in all of the MCU" gets thrown around a lot these days but I think we have a winner

"Executioner" my ass

Why can Hela wreck absolutely everyone but Surtur and then all of a sudden Hulk can murder Surtur?

>oh boo hoo my nothing character didn't get the EPIC trilogy he deserved RUINED FOREVER
I don't understand why you fags continue to have such unrealistic expectations for this shit

>Perfect casting
>Great design

>Completely wasted and turned into a retard

Thanks MCU.

Why are you so triggered by fans mourning squandered potential?

>triggered
Why the projection?

Worst part of the movie

Surtur would've vaporized the Hulk along with the planet if he didn't leave

Hulk didn't. Hulk surprised Surtur for like, 5 seconds, then Surtur flicked him off like a cockroach and Thor told Hulk to not smash.

Didn't answer the question

Great comeback.

Didn't answer the question

Hell inst waiting for him, they are shitting bricks once he sets foot there

Particularly shitty because Simonson's Thor pretty much has Hollywood blockbuster style plotting. It's not like Kirby's F4 where capturing what makes it brilliant is difficult across mediums, Simonson did all of the work on the Executioner for you.

Was really hopeful he'd do more. Instead he got a bit part of being a toady until the end.

Why is the MCU so terrible at showing off Thor's fighting ability? I swear, Thor 1 had him rocking Frost Giant face and that was the coolest he's ever looked. His best moment in Ragnarok by comparison was a goddamn Sheev spin.

Thor 1 looked like shit generally

I actually thought Thor 1 had the best aesthetics of that trilogy. I mean sure, all the parts on earth were terrible, but Aagard looked baller as fuck.

The issue is that Thor 1 and 2 hadn't set him up because they had no real direction. Thor 3 there isn't that much time to do anything but a barebones nod to the comic. They also couldn't wait, because who knows if they are going to get a Thor 4. I think they should but who knows with Infinity War.

Speaking of which, is Thor 2 worth watching? I've heard it isn't, so which parts are worth watching/essential?

It's not. None of it is really essential.
I guess if you wanted to find out why Loki has the throne in Ragnarok.

What the fuck are you on m8? Thor 1 felt like generic shit. Ragnarok was the most Thor-like action I've ever seen.

Well I mean, are there any cool fight scenes? Bants? Essentially, stuff that doesn't play on Earth?

I'm with you, user. Thor was on par with every other MCU origin movie of the time. Not great but good enough to get you interested in more. Since then though, they've just never produced anything worth a damn. And I stand here dumbfounded at how anyone likes Ragnarok...other than people that think GoTG can do no wrong.

Thor 2 is pretty good for like 20 minutes or so, maybe 30. But no it's not worth watching. Everything after Friga dies is down hill, HARD AND FAST

>Liking the first Thor movie more than Ragnarok

How is it possible for someone to have taste this completely shit? It was fine but just like the first Cap movie it didn't nearly live up to its potential. The action was bland, the relationship with Jane was bland and felt rushed. The only good part was building up Loki.

There's going to be another Thor movie, but don't call it Thor 4. It'll be Ragnarok 2.

>liking Phase 1 movies more than Phase 3

R U Okay??

>Since then though, they've just never produced anything worth a damn.
>He thinks Thor 1 was the peak of the MCU

That's what I said, on par with any other origin MCU was doing at the time. It wasn't great but it was good enough to get me hype for more Thor in the MCU, EVERYTHING he's been in since makes Thor a running fucking joke chasing after Loki for reasons.

I'm talking about the Thor movies and not the entire MCU and I think you both know it.

this

at the end of ragnarok he is a full on lightning god fucking everybody up

i hope the russos keep it going with him

Nobody gives Cap 1 the credit it's due, god damn it.
youtu.be/v4YYCLSKhM8

They honestly should have just put him with the Valkyries against Hela, and had her resurrect him later as punishment for defying her.
His drawn out buttmonkeyism didn't really pay off IMO, his service under her seemed ineffectual and his "redemption" kind of lukewarm compared to everyone else. I know it would require riding Valkyrie's arc as the tragic failure, but fuck it, she was barely using it anyway until Loki shook some sense into her. Meanwhile we'd spent all that time with Skurge but so little in it other than an offhand mention about helping the armies reclaim the realms, which Thor barely registers.

bump

Thor 2 is easily the most forgettable MCU movie. There were dark elves and portals or something, that's seriously all I can remember. It's like a Michael Bay movie without the explosions, casual racism and gratuitous ass shots.

It's funny how every Marvel movie drops a full letter grade a month or two after you see it. They're all competent but most are disposable and varying levels of forgettable.

That scene literally happened in the movie.

Yes it is. I don't know why people gives it so much shit, but it's actually good.

And it had no emotional impact. That's the point you chowderhead.

>And it had no emotional impact.
Wrong.