Daily reminder that our group is growing each day

Daily reminder that our group is growing each day.

Especially with Donald picking known KKK affiliates, it only helps push the common folk towards supporting us.

I know a lot of you choose this board to be anonymous, because you're too scared to be racist in real life.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3205042/He-s-no-Rachel-Dolezal-Shaun-King-s-wife-defends-husband-claims-lied-race-family-member-CONFIRMS-parents-white.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sha>un_King_(activist)
mobile.twitter.com/WlKILEAKS/status/798451082586443776
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who's this white dude?

It's okay to be upset.

Nah. I'll call you white to your face.

Shaun King is white. Also a racist, bigoted, sexist shitlord.

Apologist weakling.

Talcum X

My father is black

How much money does George Soros pay you Shaun? What are your ties to the Clintons and the Clinton Foundation? How successful was your charity for the Haiti Earthquake relief? Did you use that money for housing and basic necessities to ACTUALLY help the Haitian people? Did you run into the Clintons while you were visiting the country?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3205042/He-s-no-Rachel-Dolezal-Shaun-King-s-wife-defends-husband-claims-lied-race-family-member-CONFIRMS-parents-white.html

Your bitch says otherwise.

How would you know?

kekd

homie, all my ancestors came from the white part of Europe, except one great grandfather from Sicily and I'm darker than you in the middle of winter.

You are new here so I'll help you out. On this board we don't believe anything you say as OP. You need to source anything you post. We will fact check you with the quickness. We are a board of peace. There is no hatred here. Shadilay White Man.

Cause he's never met him

GET THE FUCK OUT ADL!!!!!

Shaun suffers from delusions of grandeur. And stop believing his claims of being black. He is not. He is a fraud. Both of his parents are white.

wait, how can you be this dumb? if you're actually shaun, you see that it's actually you pushing common folk to the right and not the opposite?

He exploits black people more than any slave owner ever did.

Who cares, you already lost.

youre the whitest nigger i have ever seen but a nigger all the same. do the world a favor and get lynched faggot

King has written extensively about incidents in the Black Lives Matter movement, gaining prominence during the events following the shooting of Michael Brown. King wrote an article analyzing the Brown crime scene, and argued that the evidence suggested that officer Darren Wilson's life was not in danger during the shooting.[29]

King became a contributing blogger for the politically liberal website the Daily Kos in September 2014.[30] His contributions to the website have centered around civil rights issues and violence in Ferguson, Missouri, and Charleston, South Carolina, as well as allegations of police brutality toward the black community.[31] In August 2015, he launched Justice Together, an organization to identify police brutality and lobby local politicians for change.[32]

King announced that he would leave the Democratic Party after the 2016 election due to allegations of corruption and lack of neutrality in the party during the primaries.[33]

In September 2016, King proposed an Injustice Boycott for later that year in December.[34][35]

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sha>un_King_(activist)

I'm racist irl whenever I feel like being racist irl. My friends giggle at racism because it's FUNNY and also deep down they hate dark people too

He's a narcissist too. Who the fuck has 10 profile pics of themselves on their fb cover photo?
Either way he's definitely someone that needs to be researched. I think he has some shenanigans going on.

>rekt

Noice m80

mobile.twitter.com/WlKILEAKS/status/798451082586443776

Holy nice.

This nigger-like is going down, lmao

>86 Followers

Had me going for a minute there

My mistake. I overlooked the blue check. Regardless the dude is delusional, a fraud and self proclaimed "transblack" and he's gathering followers in an attempt to stage a coup