CULTURAL ENRICHMENT

>Rome 2016
How stupid of us to use fountains to drink only.
Also, pretty smart to wash your face after wiping your ass desu desu

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=cc3_1479284021
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wow blacks and whites are definitely the same, it's just culture!

Diversity is rich and beautiful

He probably had fast food for the first time and had a poo explosion in his pants. It's not his fault he's only ate the highest quality halaal meat.

but how can a human being not understand the smartest move would be to invert the sequence? I'm really having some troubles grasping this.
I mean, I'm not even surprised anymore when seeing those people washing themselves in public, but fucking hell this is literally a living joke

>Toilet paper is barbaric real civilized cultures use their hand and some water

at least we got the worst of the third world so they can't say this "they are good and hard working people in our...." they are literally subhumans and we can't even integrate turks after many many decades and they are somehow ok but these things JUST....

made a liveleak, pls halp spreading
>liveleak.com/view?i=cc3_1479284021
>liveleak.com/view?i=cc3_1479284021

1) he sat on something and actually mildly knicked his fresh bumcheek

2) an african/middle eastern immigrant who can't handle their liquor

3) these people are actually that bad

idk pick one i guess

but anywy how the fuck can't he grasp it would be better the other way around (face first)?

Don't have any social media but you got 1 view from me

Can someone explain to me why these people are so dirty? Surely they must be turned off by the smell even if they don't mind caking their hand in shit whilst picking their arse next to public fountain.

I just don't understand it, they're like animals.

...and can they get the fuck out of Rome

thanks bro
>I just don't understand it,
me neither, pretty shattering actually, I literally can't even

>...and can they get the fuck out of Rome
(also THIS)

evict

They are the bottom of third world countries..
Many of them are viewed as subhumans by their original countries and if even third world idiots looks down to them what can we really expect....

This is not surprising at all.I once I got to Rome, I question if this was Mexico , but then I saw the Colosseum.

>Surely they must be turned off by the smell
These subhumans lived their whole life in absolute filth, no running water, no sewers, probably no soap either. They are probably so used to the smell of shit that not being immersed in it 24/7 would most likely send them in a panic

I kinda feel bad for this guy. Let's imagine he's not a bad guy. He came from a shitty country where his parents taught him to use his hand to wipe his ass. Nobody taught him about sanity. He used to herd camels for a living.
Then some people with guns took over and he had to move to another country where people do things he doesn't understand. He's old fashioned and he is too slow to adapt. I have felt the same way sometimes.

Could we agree perhaps that the problem is not their religion but rather that they're fucking uncivilized? I mean, once you learn some basic rules and treat other people with respect, you're probably as good as anyone else, the problem is that you have to learn these things when you are young. Once you hit your 20s it seems it starts to be increasingly more difficult to change your conduct significantly

>to change your conduct significantly
fucking hell, I'm not even mad anymore when I see them wiping in public but god help me why the fuck does he have to goe from ass to face instead of the orther way around? even a baby is disgusted by shit once he reach a certain age...it doesn't take a master degree to grasp the proper order come on

I-Is.... is he actually drinking?

AND PEOPLE WONDER WHY PEOPLE HATE IMMIGRANTS

When in Rome...

yeah,nothing like that good shit smell in water.
also good for ya teeth bro.

Don't assume that "cleaning your body face first then your ass" is an obvious procedure. Maybe for them the amount of shit left is negligible compared to the amount of shit they have to handle on a daily basis as camel herders

I wonder why someone doesn't just open a school for adult muslims who are stupid because they never went to school. Now that would be a good way to help these barbars. And hey don't they get money from the government? You could even charge for teaching them how to behave, just like you do with children

WE WAS CAESERZ

Six? Fucking white women and their gang bang fetishes

Fucking hell

>same digits
>same shitpost

found the original post on kikebook
only good thing is probably 12 million people got (at least slighltly) redpilled

When in Rome.. do as the Romans do

when in burgerland...

He looks Italian desu