It's over

2 weeks and the burrito hits the fan

pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2016/06/28/canada-lift-visa-requirements-mexico

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_(gang)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Independent_Soldiers
forum.deathaddict.com/showthread.php?3911-Shocking-Rival-Gang-Member-Flayed-Tortured-and-Throat-Slit
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

K. I'm going to drown myself at the docks to the song "Under The Sea" from "The Little Mermaid"

lol canucks are going to get Tacoed.

>Trudeau

How did Canada fuck up this bad? You and Germany... Christ.

How long till Canada is less white than Argentina?

Mexicans are coming over to rake you, leaf.

FAJITA'D

hol up, hol just one minute up y'all

are you telling me that Justin Tru-jew is letting the Spic access into your once proud Nation?

This is a mechanism so that if Trump deports an illegal, they can merely fly to Canada, then more easily return to America (since the Canadian border is so hard to secure) -- this will effectively allow Mexicans to flank the USA by both sides.

Already out souther border states are rapidly becoming majority spic, now they're going to descend upon us from the North

what the heck, this situation is fucked
Canadians are unashamedly nasty

Fucking kill me. At least they could never afford to slum in Vancouver. Where will they go?

Right now we're at about 40% asian, 30% poo-in-the-loo, 30% white.

I'm leaving this third-world shit-hole

We are about to get Greece'd. Taco niggers will come flooding into the US at increased rates just to make it to Canuckistan for their tax payer funded gib me dats. Fucking leafs, man

We put in visa requirements because we got absolutely FLOODED with fake asylum claims because Mexicans are a dishonest people from a shit hole country.

Kek the gta.

Dude. I'm ashamed.
I'm not laughing. Anguish, that's all

Whites are 76.7% right now retard, way more white that america.

Globalization is horrifying. How do this Canucks just allow this shit without any pushback?

>Implying most spics can afford a plane ticket
>Or they'll go anywhere cold

we are already whiter than you, tyrone

It's going to be a brown christmas

Huh, You're actually going to have to build a wall along both borders.

This is what post ironic shitposting does, leaf.

30 mil in Canada vs 250 mil in the US. Good math, retard.

Fuck yeah, we can deport the mexicans to canada. They won't come back because canada has plenty of gibsmedats.

its over 300mil now in usa

>fly to Canada
how do you expect them to do that

they'll need to get past the wall first m8.

you gonna pay for the northern wall

Only thing keeping me from crying is knowing 99% of beans cant afford a plane ticket

I'm taking about white people only.

>Or they'll go anywhere cold
can confirm they will

Can we, by any chance, get a bus donation fund going to bus up our illegals to Canada? You love brown people, and we need to cut down on our number.

We can help you achieve your liberal dreams of a white minority, Canada! It will be beautiful.

THERE GUNNA COME FROM THE STATES!!

praise kek

trudeau was a mistake

le ranch meme?

if trudeau flew 300 niggers to canada, he can fly some thousand of mexicans

I smell a new "Underground Railroad" through the Rockies.

Starring "Henrietta TubmANO".

Operation Wetback 2: Electrico Boogaloo

They're a fucking blight

You better let them in to rape your women and consume your tax dollars you fucking racist leaf!

REEEEEEEEEEEE

what is a gibsmedats

dude shut up fuck off

>argentina
>white

hahahahahahahaahhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa

You bet there'll be red-leafed pill-men camping in those rockies, ready to snipe those spics

Gibmedats are Social programs

almost epic get

enjoy your mexicans kek

I'm talking urban B.C. you hooligan

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

BC is so fucked even the gangs are Multiculti

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_(gang)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Independent_Soldiers

These are 2 of the largest most active gangs in the Vancouver region.

Time to lynch Mexicans in jail when I get there.

ENJOY YOUR NEW COUNTRYMEN HAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

you faggots are really in for a rude awakening about Mexicans. can't wait for you Northern faggots to get redpilled on these disgusting indio villagers

thats good, enjoy the tacos

God bless you.

a bunch of goofs

>you faggots are really in for a rude awakening about Mexicans. can't wait for you Northern faggots to get redpilled on these disgusting indio villagers
How jewish of you..

kek grant me a peaceful death in my sleep

I'd rather have Mexicans than Indians.

He's right, you snow Mexican.

ITS JUST CULTURE

they were disenfranchised by Canada's generous welfare system, it's not their fault!

We already have tacos.

PHONE CALL TO YOUR MP OR MLA WILL MAKE A LOT OF DIFFERENCE

DO IT

"WON'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE?"
DO IT ANYWAY THEN COMPLAIN IT WON'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE -- DON'T JUST BE A LOSER WHO NEVER EVEN TRIED.

ALSO: IT DOES MAKE A DIFFERENCE

email is shit, pick up the phone and tell them you're concerned the that horrible Trump guy is effectively driving these people into our country.
Bite yor tongue and call them "undocumented workers" if you have to, just call and tell them you are concerned and think the visa should remain in place.

>letting mexicans through the US's backdoor

maple mother fuckers

Injuns or Poo in loos?

Mexicans pretty much are Injuns bro, just a more Southern version of them.

What's really rich is when they come to Canada, they'll start calling you "gringo" despite the fact that you're nowhere near the Mexican border. They made a habit of that all the way up in Washington and Idaho state.

I'm going to have to.
kek

I realized why most Canadians don't fight back. They pride themselves on the whole "most diverse country thing" but they don't actually know what the fuck they're talking about.

My gf is Canadian from an upper middle class suburb. She can get full sjw and yell how letting in all the garbage is a good thing. Completely fights me, even though I grew up in nyc and experienced all the diversity I could get. Went to a shit high school where I would sometimes be the only white kid in class, laquishas pulling out each other's dreads out was an everyday thing. Tyrones robbing eachother with kitchen knives outside the school.

I was at the Younge center in downtown Toronto the other day, and going up the escalator, noticed we were the only white people out of the 40 in my peripheral vision. But then I realized that it's 2pm on a Tuesday and white people are at work.

Tdlr Canadians live in white suburbs with only movies showing them diversity,so they think it's good.

This is great news.
We can deport our illegals to Canada like Israel does with Sweden.

I meant Pajeet.

>it will make a lot of difference

>Behind every jew there is an American

:'(

making papers right now

>mfw spics are going to bypass the border wall by entering through the north
TRUMP BTFO!!!

Well, this'll be a good education for them then.

Please die

That's why we build two walls instead of one.

But canada has free healthcare. Why would they want to return to amerikkka?

>mfw trudeau will have to pay a wall
>still wont legalize weed

id rather prefer to laugh about an ignorant piece of scum like you

Niggers in America are much more violent that the niggers here. For the most part our niggers work and contribute. The fucking tree niggers are our niggers/Mexicans.

He's trying but he has to find a way around 2 international treaties.

This is actually really bad, Canada is basically an EU cuck bucket, they are attached to us as well which makes it terrifying.

The border between Canada/U.S pretty much doesn't exist.
If Canada becomes the new Mexico we're fucked.

We need two walls.
Or total war.
Salt the earth.
Bomb, gas, and burn every spic and canadian on this earth.

We're surrounded by enemies. Nobody can be trusted at this point.

Lol the whole free healthcare thing is a meme. You have to be employed to have it.
Then again, that's if you're white...

It's was just a request don't get so uppity.

Salty Sanchez. Wall is going to be 10 ft higher.

Not true you just need your health card to present to the medical staff.

That's not even the problem, it's the panjeets and Muhammads

the poojeets just work at 7/11 and drive caps and run small businesses and smell funny. The Mohammed's on the other hand you got that one right.

cabs

Id voted for trump id like the wall weak pathetic canadian

AND BRITAIN TOO DONT FORGET THEM
Seriously if you dont include them they will raise the bar on cuckoldry out of spite

Get SPICED leafniggers

I watched a Walmart in a gta suburb go from white college kids to panjeets only in 3 years. And that's the inly store that I went to everyone I was there. You notice it more if you leave and come back.

Worthless beaner, nobody wants you, everyone just keeps passing the buck because every single one of your people are undesirable. Learn your place, always lesser, disgusting and better off dead

This is a product of your heritage

forum.deathaddict.com/showthread.php?3911-Shocking-Rival-Gang-Member-Flayed-Tortured-and-Throat-Slit

dude it means more weed and other drugs for you, shouldn't you be happy about that?

P I S S S S S S S S S S S S

can i have harper back now

I think I might buy that GM6 Lynx with my life's savings after all. The gore of the first 100 bullets should scare the other 10 million that thought of the bright idea of coming to Canada.

And bring this to my front door?

Fantasy is nice isn't it?

No only the refugees get the good gibmedats.

Make Canada Mexico Again.

We can call it Operation Buses for Beaners. We will have to come up with a hashtag friendly name for normies though.

We start a gofundme for bus tickets to help illegals "undocumented immigrants" to leave the US and not get deported by evil Donald Trump.

The real plan will be to get the mainstream media to report that Canada is open for business to illegals looking to flee from Trumps America. They love these kind of stories.

Trump will still build the wall to prevent new border jumpers and all of the illegals leave without CNN following ICE agents around looking to get footage of sobbing woman and children. Then in 2020 enough guilty whites feel comfortable to vote for Trump because he did nothing wrong.

Yes because every canadian is an upper middle class suburbian girl.