Trump ditches media to go get dinner

youtu.be/j62J5omrgTk
youtu.be/4WGh0NTy6Bo

What next? He's not allowed to take a shit in peace without permission?

Clearly not

This will be a great presidency. The media is so used to completely controlling both the president's election and his term. Trump has completely blown them the fuck out and they are in full panic mode.

>mfw the (((jig))) is up

Stop stop STOP!!! You really don't give a fuck, do you?

We get it, babydicks. You managed to meme a narcissistic, grossly unqualified, pussy grabbing orange orangutan into the Presidency. Here, let me give you a standing ovation.

Meanwhile, normal Americans are hurting. The system cheated us out of having our President. A rigged electoral system set up by white men delayed the first woman President.

It's sick. It's sad. And it's heartbreaking.

What's worse, we will ALL have to fucking suffer under President Pussygrabber until Democrats sweep Congress in 2018 and then immediately impeach the orange slug.

This is America, assholes,and you ruined it for at least a goddamn generation. I hope you're still laughing when you see the kids screaming as their Muslim and Mexican parents are loaded in black trucks for deportation. I hope you're still laughing when you find a woman willing to put up with the miserable alt right stumps in your pants, only to find out President Pussygrabber let Pence BAN birth control. I hope you're still laughing your evil, sick asses off when hate crimes spike 10,000%, and black people have to band together just to avoid being hunted by fascist thugs after Drumpf's housing policies gut their communities.

The joke is on all of us. Honestly it hurts like hell waking up every fucking day since Hillary lost, knowing we threw away a good woman for a racist, insane, and sadistic piece of orange dogshit no sane country would ever elect postmaster.

You have DAMNED this country, maybe the entire planet, and I have to come here every fucking day to see you laughing like we aren't all hanging over the edge of a cliff. Literally eat my shit.

How did that man get such nice skin?

This woman looks like she's about to burst into treats.

What a fucking loon

Shill not in my thread.
BEGON DEMON

i bet he had a nice dinner :-)

High energy, LOL

This . . . story . . . is on CNN, MSNBC and I read over the NBC.com article . . . I think this means that the . . . sigh . . . "story" got green-lighted by at least 3 editors.

That means at least 3 different people thought this was a good idea to run, atop the Lemons and Robert Maddows who delivered.

This angers and worries me equally.

Holy fuck the asspain

>normal Americans are hurting

yeah, of their own hysterics, Trump isnt in office yet he, literally, couldn't have done anything to them.

i love left wing media i could watch it all day

careful with that or you'll get brain damage

Maddow is truly an amazing journalist, how is she not the head journalist at MSNBC?

I hope he keeps shitting on them forever, doesn't let these retards in.

This reeks so hard of desperation, Jesus. They really have learned nothing about why they lost.

>U HAVE A FUCKING JOB
>I MEAN YOU AREN'T TECHNICALLY S-S-SWORN IN BUT
>DINNER IS NOT ALLOWED
>PRESS IS MORE IMPORTANT

wow.msnbc truly understands, 'news'

also, why the FUCK would he keep a high profile with the protesters and whatnot? i really fucking hate MSM

Maddow needs to be taken out back and shot.

Amen my friend

Why does she talk like she's moments away from having an aneurism?

They better get used to calling him "Mister President", the irreverent cucks.

Its Rafael Maddow

I DIDN'T READ ONE FUCKING WORD OF YOUR SHIT.

Shitting is racist and islamophobic. Did you know that Hitler took shits?

>Not knowing that liberal media is largely owned by just one person

SHE IS TERRIFIED OF MIKE PENCE BWAHAHHHAA

What a fucking entitled cunt.
>b-but he has to tell us everything so we can report it its a matter of national interest

Nice pasta. I give it 5/8, almost made me read more than the CAPITALIZED WORDS.

>Sneaks out for dinner
>After it was stated that the day was over

The media is mad that Trump is having dinner with his family and they weren't invited. Even though they are the ones who have called him a racist and are still calling his decisions anti-sematic or whatever they can think of that day.

I forgot but doesn't the vice president have zero power?

tl;dr

>protective press pool

I think I'm overdosing on salt.

I can't believe it. I feel so betrayed. You can't stump the trump. MAGA. You know, meme magic. Where did it all go so wrong?

I used to love you, man. How could you so this to me. I will probably never vote republican again.

The next four years will be hell, how could you lie to us.

This lack of transparency is literally the worst thing that you have ever done as president.

He's president of the USA he should expect to get the media up his ass at every little thing he does.

I can just imagine some libtard watching this Maddow surprisingly restrained smear piece and railing because Trump decided not to inform the press when he was going out to dinner.

>DRUMPF IS A LUNATIC! HE LEFT WITHOUT TELLING JOURNALISTS! THIS IS A THREAT TO NATIONAL SECURITY!
>How?
>Um... Rachael Maddow said so?
>mfw

they are in total meltdown that they are losing control

fuck i hate these people

Thats probably precisely why he ditched them

I think he was implying that, Trump dead, Pence gets the job, assuming that Trump has already been chosen by the Electoral College.

Jesus Christ this is going to be like the Bush administration all over again, times 1000.

They're going to attack him for coughing funny, for stepping in gum, for choosing to have a moment alone, for having to take a dump, for eating McDonalds too often, for "inappropriate facial expressions", for smiling too often, smiling too little, saying rude words to our enemies, or for mending relations with our adversaries.

Meanwhile Obama destroys 2 more countries in the middle east, expands domestic spying, drone strikes civilians in Yemen, gives Iran nuclear capabilies, sets off a migrant crisis, and these scumbag people in the media would suck the fart right out of his asshole and hold it in like a bong hit.

WHAT THE FUCK? HE WENT TO DINNER? FUCK THIS MISOGYNIST

Trump take a dumb before press.
Truly horrible person.

And they should expect by now that he should pull shit like this. So it's fair.

Speaking strictly in regards to what's just, a white lie was told on his behalf, but they didn't need to follow him around.

I BET HE DIDN'T TIP

Thomas Jefferson was an incredibly private dude. Gave like, one or two speeches here and there.

This is just more MSM bullshit. We don't need these people. We hate these people.

I
CAN'T
STAND
THIS
WOMAN

>I forgot but doesn't the vice president have zero power?

Didn't you hear Maddow's argument that Trump needs a reporter around at all times for his safety?

>reporter around at all times for his safety?
What does a reporter have to do with his safety? Isn't that the Secret Service job?

Rachel Maddow

Shut the fuck up you cuck. God big ol whiny bitch.

>the media needs to know where you are at all times as a matter of national security

super model stem cells

>It is trump's fault the press is incompetent,and cannot chase,or follow him

Disgrace.
Go eat a bag of dicks

i have no idea where obama is right now.

WTF IS GOING ON? HES GONE DARK (hue)

Hitler did this....

It still amazes me the level of entitlement that the media display. They honestly think that they are providing some great service for the public good. They all seem to think that they are Pulitzer prize winning investigative journalists speaking truth to power and enlightening the public. When really they are at best a parasitic aspect of public life and at worst a corrupt propaganda wing of the elites.

It's starting to get embarrassing that they don't realize that, especially after this election, they have completely lost their credibility

yeah, this seems genuine

What baffles me is how they justify it

It's that fucking serb again

>alternative right
>literally shows a gay British raver, a cartoon frog, and a celebrity steak salesman as its poster children

I never want to wake up from this dream

>implying this wasn't a calculated 13D chess trump move to show he wont be fucked with by the press

Only 13?

Donald broke Rachel's heart for not telling her that he's having a family dinner. I would be sad too.

>First expose the lying press.
>Then shut them down completely
>Drain them with the rest of DC.
>MAGA

it's time for the rise of a new Media

>Shilling this hard

It's like you have no idea that everyone knows

It's a joke.

I don't like Trump and never supported him. That being said, every American should have the right to eat dinner in peace. I'm bothered by media sources wasting time on this bullshit rather than policy issues. Obama launching missiles into Yemen while the public is distracted? That's fine. Trump wants to eat in peace? UNLEASH TEH FURY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he played them and got exactly what he wanted:
press looks like whiney babbies who lost their daddy
Trump breaks with """tradition""" thats really just a means for the media to create coverage over nothing
I'd say its actually a security risk to inform anyone from the press where you are about to be in 30 minutes.
She also managed to slip in whats most probably a lie, when she said that Trump didn't inform some of his STAFF that he was going out, pathetic.

What is behind this trend of highlighting or eliminating parts of the text in stories.

OYYY VEYYY WE WUZ STARNIGGERZ AN SHEIT

He isn't even in office yet and already shitting on the people I hate more than anything
Great

This is nothing new. Ellipses has been used to quote people out of context for... ever maybe? Since the invention of writing? Not sure.

At this point they are just entitled tumblr bloggers who act like they are Walter Cronkite.

Ah, 430 am, bit under the weather. Not exactly my a game.

Does he know? Do you? FOR YOU

burning dykes used to be a tradition

Just curious >98777777

EATING DINNER? WTF WHAT WILL THIS MADMAN DO NEXT?!

Are you ready for them losing their press passes to the white house while Alex Jones gets exclusive interviews?

FUCK

man can't have a steak, without the lugenpresse up his ass.

What a cuck; it's like we elected an autistic child.

"Waah we can't control the Trump anymore now that he's outgrown us"

because they are used to being in control and everyone doing as they are told to do out of fear what the media might do otherwise

but with Trump the media already did its worst. for the first time they have no threat left and cannot do fucking anything.
or well, they could go for investigative journalism but that requires work so it is out of question

yes bitch the president of the united states of america wanted to eat a steak. now fuck off

No, they have a way to talk to each other and plan the agenda. Whenever anything appears like this, all at once, it's due to consensus and direction.

Like the list the journey in GG had, where they colluded to promote the "gamers are over" stuff all on the same day.

Welcome to the big leagues. These people do it for a living, so you better step it up Sup Forums. This is just the beginning.

But I just started seeing it yesterday here.

>>be me
>>ditch the media circus
>>grab some dinner.....by the pussy

it's fucking great that the media is doing this, they are granting me a free victory in every single discussion

>coworkers rant about Trump
>mention that "incident" where a Trump supporter ripped off some Muslim's head rag
>they do not know about the police report because it was never mentioned in the media

>let them go on for a couple of minutes before I tell them

WHY HAVEN'T WE MEME'D THIS BITCHE'S SUICIDE YET????
SHE'S ANNOYING AF!

"YOU DIDN'T LET US KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING SO WE CAN BASH ON YOU EVEN MORE! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"
Even if I didn't agree with anything Trump believes in I'm still glad he won the presidency to piss off Soros and his drones.

Trump trumped the media. Against all odds.

Now they have no actual power over him. They are trying hard to make it seem like Trump has to cater to their demands but he does not have to do shit.

>protective press pool
And here I thought the president's protection was the Secret Service's responsibility.

I've must of missed the police report part.
Let me guess she was a shill?

must be an Albanian

It turned out that all of it was fabricated and nothing ever happened, yeah.