VOICE-ACTING/VOICEOVER VOCAROO THREAD

ITT: Anons and Femanons Record Comics & Cartoon-related Material for myriad reasons

EVERYBODY:

Do Requests, read whatever is up here, or find things in the links to practice
Post scripts, comic dialogue, panels, pages or text you would like to hear read.
Post requests for things you want to read
Give good, constructive feedback to those who ask for it.
Ask for advice from VA's if they appear
Give advice if you have it
Have fun!

Most Importantly,
BUMP THIS THREAD TO KEEP IT GOING!

Ubiquitousness comes from Ubiquity not with Invisibility Edition

[Gonna Jean Grey this thread?]

Other urls found in this thread:

monologuearchive.com/
genericradio.com/
otrr.org/pg06a_scripts.htm
whysanity.net/
pastebin.com/bW4dWiV8
pastebin.com/J9fR015E
pastebin.com/rjpCFDqZ
pastebin.com/U12x7j1L
pastebin.com/UGw9MM7c
pastebin.com/B9S1k68j
vocaroo.com/i/s13ZzsPGGuQz
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Prior thread:

This thread is also about practicing to be a VA. To that end, we have many resources
SOURCE LINKS

ONE SOURCE FOR "WATCHMEN" QUOTES
www.goodreads.com/work/quotes/4358649-watchmen

MONOLOGUE ARCHIVE
There are a whole lot of dramatic monologues for men and women here. Comedic stuff too.
monologuearchive.com/

GENERIC RADIO WORKSHOP SCRIPT ARCHIVE
genericradio.com/
Welcome to the Generic Radio Workshop's online repository of scripts from the Golden Age of Radio: the original and largest collection of radio transcripts on the World Wide Web.

OLD TIME RADIO RESEARCHERS GROUP
otrr.org/pg06a_scripts.htm
Original radio scripts have been archived for the following shows.

GREAT SOURCE FOR MONOLOGUES
whysanity.net/

SUPERHERO MONOLOGUES FROM WHYSANITY
pastebin.com/bW4dWiV8

RAP BATTLE ARCHIVE (Marvel v. DC)
pastebin.com/J9fR015E

OLDER RAP BATTLE ARCHIVE
pastebin.com/rjpCFDqZ

FSA's DRAMA bin
pastebin.com/U12x7j1L

Supervillainess Marriage Proposal (Female Script)
pastebin.com/UGw9MM7c

Supervillain marriage proposal (Male Script)
pastebin.com/B9S1k68j

Sexy funny comic strips to record.
www.oglaf.com

Any other webcomic material is welcome too!

HENCHING CORNER

Ya'll niggas need to start henching for the crooked man.

- He runs fable town

- Pretty damn easy workload its mostly just doing runner jobs and collecting shit from his clients....sometimes with force.

- If your high up enough on the ladder you get exclusive use of the girls at Puddin and Pie. and I mean ANYTHING you want

- Get access to the best apartments in new york rent free.

- Great steady income

- He treats you like a friend and not just some random employee.

- Free Glamors

and if you think he's going to be taken down by the law or anyone else well there's nothing that that flea bitten mutt sheriff bigby or Ichabod Crane can or will ever do to take him down in a million years.

TRACY: (desperate, over the edge)
Because I have needs too, Harold! Did that ever cross your mind? Christ! Did it ever fucking occur to you that I have desires as well? You say how you love me, how you need me, and how I'm always there for you. And you know what? It kills me. I die every time I hear you say those words. It's the bolt of lightning that strikes the tree. It bursts into flames. Oh, but this lightning strikes more than once. It happens again and again and again. And you know what? That tree still burns. because I know that I'll never hear you say how much I need you. And how you will always be there for me. Because I know, dammit, I know!- that it's all a lie.

Voila! In view humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the “vox populi” now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin, van guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
Verily this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it’s my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.

Need your best impression of two young girls in grade school.
None of that Butt Witch stuff.

Here is their concept.
(1/2)

(2/2)
If you need backstories, feel free to ask if it helps getting into character.

Improv is a valuable skill, but usually VA's work from scripts. You haven't even given us sample lines, or an idea of what these grade school girls should be doing. Is the whole plot contained wiithin "the boy in my seat" thing? Is that the main conflict? Or are you demonstrating a character trait. Be clear.

I'm gone. Back later

I summon loyal BUMPers!

Here is the suggested gist of the plot:

Enid Bellamy (of the First her Majesty of most Wickedness and Debauched Evil) is your typical grade-schooler except when the other kids are thinking about what they would want to be when they grow up, she's got other plans: PLANS TO RULE THE WORLD! Enid has been chosen by a long dead warrior-sorcerer-witch-queen of the past to help reclaim her empire from long ago that was cut short when a band of heroes united to put an end to her rule. Along with her friend and willing servant of her future empire, Agatha Newcastle, these two will usher in the end of modern civilization...after they finish homework of course.

I didn't want to put it down in script yet since this isn't a project, just a fun little thing.

Trite unoriginal shit

It's just a thing that was thought up in one of those "pitch your cartoon" threads.

vocaroo.com/i/s13ZzsPGGuQz

>hits enter to move down a line
>it sends the message
And here I had something to say. Maybe I should completely fix my sleeping schedule so I can help keep this thread alive, the time between 8am-12 is so troublesome. Or maybe the worse has happened and there's just not enough appeal? Sup Forumsdger if your spirit ever falters, you could always join me in shit-posting and playing league of legends.

Also I'll work on a few of the resources codger posted, when I have the time.

bumpo

bump