How can anyone even debate pic related?

How can anyone even debate pic related?

A pregnant woman is murdered and is ruled as a double homicide. Suggesting that the fetus had rights to life.

Yet women can have abortions with out consent of their partner. It may be their body, but its not just their child.

I personally could care less which way it goes, so long as it is consistent.

Fedora tippers justify killing unborn babies on the basis of humanhood or some other concept thought up in the social science department. The reality is the baby has its own unique DNA and will continue to live bar an accident or disease.

Killing an unborn baby may be justified but it must be accepted that a human life is ended.

Its taken you this long to get to this point, and you still haven't realized you're only halfway there.

I think a good test is this:
if it can survive outside of the womb with medical equipment and at the same time not be likely to suffer major physical or mental problems, then it should not be legal to abort.

Best of both worlds, honestly.

Geee can't even make an anatomically correct picture pathetic.

If the thing is an "entirely separate person!" then separate it and let it leave if it can lmao.

>Must be accepted that human life is ended.
What's the verdict? Murder.
What's the punishment?

Lately, my stance on abortion has become, "It should be legal, but we should make the woman feel bad about it." I don't want to see the vacuum get plugged in until I see some tears first.

Thats all well and good but whats the better alternative? Every dumb slut who gets knocked up has the baby? Then what? Guve them up to the state? Do you know how many orphans will be in the system?

People will never stop fucking each other without condoms buddy boy. Especially poor people because they're retarded.

>man and woman pay a 50% share each for an item
>woman inserts it into her vagina
>she now claims 100% ownership of said item

I feel that there must be stipulations on abortions. Rather than simply it being legal/illegal.

>If the child is a product of rape, it may be aborted.
>If both the mother and father are present and consent to the procedure, it may be aborted.
>If the child poses immediate risks to the mother's health, it may be aborted.

It may be your body, but it is not just your child.

>abortion is morally wrong
>niggers and spics get the most abortions
I'm torn

Then stop having "every dumb slut" in society? Like, I don't know, have a return to morals and ,hopefully, good religion like Christianity?

If it has a heart beat you must not abort faggot.

Yes, lotts of gay & barren couples that want to adopt. Or we could train them as Spartans and have a warrior class.

The umbilical cord is the property of the woman though, it's her call to cut it.

The fetus is conmected by the umbilical cord. Tell me how somewhere midway along the cord, it stops being part pf the womans body?

Simple it as attached to her like a fucking parasite what do you do with a parasite if you do not want it.
i heard a guy say the perfect thing to day right to lifers are just like Comic book collectors they only like the kids as long as there still in original packaging ones open could give a fuck less

>muh vagina

That's literally all women have to stand on in this debate. With that being said I have no issue with abortion because only niggers use it nowadays.

>if a baby is fully grown and healthy, don't abort it
>best of both worlds desu

do you know how pregnancies work. god dam you're retarded

Give them to the state and raise them to be killing machines, when they are of age secretly arm them and let them loose somewhere in Africa. in a few years the negro problem has been solved and it is ready to be recolonized.

this

Because neither of them belong to you, and the right to an abortion (in the United States) is guaranteed to every woman by Roe v. Wade. Until it's overturned, shut the fuck up.

If I had a one dollar coin for everytime some Sheela did this

>with medical equipment
At whose expense?

That's a fetus not a baby, you dumb mongoloid. It's not a human being until it's actually born. I bet you think semen has right to live too. Fucking britbongs man

If you can't fight off a vacuum you don't deserve to live.
Random chance runs all of our lives. Most women don't get abortions at all, if you're unlucky enough to be in a woman with low morals that sucks but life sucks.

Children until about the age of 2 are literally just an external organ

at the placenta. it filters all the mother's diseases and shit from contaminating the babby

I'm against abortion for one reason: stupid people should know there are consequences to straight sex.
I support abortion for one reason: walmart people.

Great, another abortion bait thread, you got me

Look, you can have opinions but as "grown men" we should stick to facts and the law.

You dont like abortion? Dont knock any bitch up.

This is about the simple fact that your moral or your opinions do not give you the slightest right to impose such morals or opinions upon ANYONE else. You're no one to limit anyone else's right to choose whatever the fuck they want to do

There is nothing more selfish and immature than that kind of people.

Actually the vast majority of abortions happen when retards are screamed at with religious abstinence bullshit instead of having basic access to sex education and birth control methods. Sex feels good senpai, it always will. You'd know if you weren't busy sharing needles with crackhead degenerates waiting for your dictator to curbstomp you to the screams of a cheering crowd :^)

It's not a very simple thing to just change society, people will always be the way they are. A return to morals would take quite a long time and a very large effort, and there would still be those stubborn enough to ignore the efforts made.

the how are baby's borne addicted to crack

Kids are just parasites until their 18 anyway. Some ever longer than that.

There is one fast way to end this whole debate make it so that men always get custody if the woman does not want them

>If you can't fight off a vacuum you don't deserve to live.

>Life sucks but lets not bother to improve it.

Birth begins at conception, I'm hoping trump will dox all the doctors + women that administered/received abortions so the right wing death squads have a few more bodies for the pyres when this whole Clinton related pedo ring starts rounding up the degenerates.

Child Sacrifice is a fucking abomination.

By educating people on the snippity snap of a fetus' neck and the vacuum cleaning of his/her brain so you can pull out the remnants without inducing labour.

SImple
Abortion for white people as per
Abortion for subhumans is legal

crack gets past the placenta obviously. we didn't evolve with crack we evolved with diseases.

so neoNazi and people that have rebel flags are a must have one

Because an act feels good we completely ignore the consequence of said act and behave irresponsibly because it felt good?

The reason why you have so many dumb sluts is because of laws like abortion(dont get me started on our marriage laws, or the fact sluts thinks its ok to kill a child without the fathers consent because "having a baby ruins you life :'(" while at the same time see no problem with hitting some chad you let hump and dump you with a child support related court notice because you kept the child he didn't even knew he had nor wanted) when you enable them and give them a free ticket out.

How about this
If a slut wants to keep her child, but the father doesn't know or want it, he can opt out of all responsibility just like a woman can.

So women will just lie about being raped and have the abortion

It wouldn't work like that user. America is an innocent until guilty based legal system. We have no reason to believe someone raped her until she proves it with a trail.

> This is about the simple fact that your moral or your opinions do not give you the slightest right to impose such morals or opinions upon ANYONE else. You're no one to limit anyone else's right to choose whatever the fuck they want to do

How fucking ironic. Who have anyone the right to end human life? Who has the right to decide whether someone deserves to live or die?

Call it however you want, spin it the way you like, keep trying to justify it to make yourself feel better. The undeniable truth will always be that you kill a human. And I will never be okay with killing an innocent human. Those women do as they please, I couldn't live with the knowledge of killing my baby.

So killing babies is fine if their dad is an asshole. If you get raped there's emergency contraception avaliable. Pop a morning after pill

Do you even realize how many NIGGERS you would have running around if you didnt have abortion.

Do you even think?

Lets say your child is born 9 weeks premature and is hooked up in an incubation chamber.
It can't fight off the vacuum. Can I kill it, although it's born, it's not developed enough to live outside of a womb-like environment.

Your wife gets into a car accident and is in a coma/vegetative state with minimal brain activity and can't breathe on her own.
Can I abort her?

Yes. Welcome to the modern age here we have the technological means to not shit out garbage babies every time someone has sex. Condoms, vasectomies, pills, god knows how many spermicides and contraceptives. The best child for a family and for society is a child that is desperately wanted by the family, not what should have been a dumpster baby stuck with two deadbeats.

Also good. I support that too. Nobody should be stuck with a child they don't want.

>placing value on human life
I don't even care when people murder their toddlers. I fucking hate children. Glad I never was one.

Go ahead and reply
>being this edgy
I don't give a fuck. It boggles my mind how people can invest so much effort into such a non-issue. The babby doesn't give a shit, he's not even conscious.

The best icing on the cake is the feminist movement is like an oroboros. Self consuming and destroyed by logic.

Case one;
If a man gets a woman pregnant, it is his OBLIGATION to provide support to said woman even if he doesn't want the child. He can not opt out of consequences and must now devote resources to it

His life is(or potentially) ruined because any money he makes now goes to a kid he never wanted. This is a-ok.

OH but if a woman gets pregnant she can completely opt out of it with no consequences what so ever. Because it would be just awful if her life changed completely and she had to devote resources to raising it. How awful! what is she is in school? :''( This is also a-ok in a their book.

Most children born are unwanted or unexpected or had at an inconvenient time in life.

It is easier to raise a child than ever, you can even get gibs for it. Its like you're saying death is better than an unhappy life growing up and a chance to make it better. Just because your family sucks doesn't mean you shouldn't have been born or cant become a good functional member of society.

it's attached to the placenta.

fucking leaf

Take out single mothers payment and alimony, see all pussies shut down.