Are you serious

Are you serious

I dont understand footfags

why the fuck is it a thing? why arent their elbow fags?

Be careful what you wish for m8

WTF have you been searching for OP? Google suggestions are specifically tailored to your search history.

armpits are patrician, feet are pleb

>why arent their elbow fags?

HAHAHAHAHAH fuck

Yes, I've I read that

This is mine...Well OP?

I did it on a private/incognito window just to be sure, and I got the same results. Go see for yourself.

What have you been searching, user?

Nice, OP.

What kind of footsies tho?

This, only fags with shit taste disagree with.

>thinking that does anything
Google tracks you in many ways, OP. In this case IP address at a very minimum would confirm you're the same person typing in the same search terms.

It looks like it's only on the Canadian Google. When I tried the American one and I got the same results as you.

Try Google.ca and see.

>Black
What did google mean by this?

>black
What have YOU been searching

hahahahahah

In biological terms, I have heard the area of the brain that deals with sex is located near the feet-specific sensing area and its relatively common for crossfiring just due to the proximity.

No idea if this is actually true but have read this a few times over the years, it makes sense to me and I can't think of another explanation, it never made sense to me personally.

Black feet are grody

Nothing, she is related to blacks

Makes sense i guess

from what I understand, looking at a woman's feet gives you a good idea of their femininity.

>feet-specific sensing area
Our brains have an area that detects when it sees feet? What the fuck kind of shit is that

How? Also, is that why gooks like to deform their feet to look smaller?

Allegedly foot fetishes, among most fetishes, are a result of childhood 'traumas'; foot fetishes in particular being a result of parents' neglect; prompting the infant to crawl for the feet of their parents.

well, would you prefer a cute, dainty foot or a hair ogre foot?

and yeah, the chinks have the right idea, but they went about it all wrong. as per usual

I don't care what about feet they feel is worthy of wanking to them for, all I care about is that they're just as obnoxious as furries so I despise them.

I think I read an article that foot fetishism has something to do with the rate of STDs. As STDs become more common in a population so does the rate of guys who are into feet. Something to do with a self preservation method to protect oneself from STDs I think.

But how do feet specifically determine feminity? If she has hairy ogre feet then she probably has a hairy ogre body. Why would feet specifically show feminity as opposed to the hands or face or overall figure?

I like feet because I'm into humiliation and feet are one of the dirtiest parts of the body next to the ass.

interdasting

They can map out the areas that match body parts, thats where the idea of a Homunculus comes from, it lines up fairly closely with anatomy

It is sad that feetfags like feet because toes resemble small dicks.

Seems like its a submissive fetish. Literally for cuck

you cant say rubbing your balls on some sexy toes and sniffing them doesnt make you hard