Is interest on debt and money lending a Jewish invention?

Is interest on debt and money lending a Jewish invention?

The computer you are typing on right now on the internet is a jewish invention

Yes. Thats why its against islamic law to charge interest on loans. Also, read Shakespeares "The Merchant of Venice". Its a play about a shekelhungry jew money lender trying to kill the best friend of the nonjew his daughter fell in love with

no?

Babbage, Turing, Calland-Williams, Kilburn and Tootill who pioneered computer development were all British and non-Jewish.

I wouldn't have a clue who pioneered the Internet but if they were Jewish, good on them. It's really irrelevant to my initial question.

No it wasn't, but the lying conniving jew talk you're using right now was invented by jews

No but they normalised it in western society.

Usury was outlawed for Christians by the church so there was never any money to be made in banking.

So Jews filled the niche.

its a necessary evil, without the ability to charge interest there could be no loans, without loans like nothing would ever get done, no businesses or inventions funded, etc.

Absolute bullshit.

There's nothing inherently evil about loaning money at interest. Debt is a tool. It's like a chainsaw. You can use it to get stuff done that you otherwise couldn't get done, or that would take you way too long to get done. But if you're reckless or irresponsible with it you wind up sawing off one of your hands.

You need two sides to make a transaction, in any case. If you think the cost of borrowing is too steep, you always have the option to not borrow.

prove me wrong.

lets say im a poorfag with a great business plan

how the fuck do i get startup capital

> what are banking fees

compound interest is the most insidious method of human slavery ever invented. It's not communist to think that, probably because communist jews keep people enslaved via debt.

>great business plan
if it's great then you can start from zero

By offering investors sharing percentage or returns in your company based on your business plan.

Why do you think crowdsourcing and the like has become so popular? People are sick of forking out interest on loans.

>what is an investor

Loaning money for a business is a retard-tier financial strategy

Yes, but it is an exceptionally powerful tool, that is being largely manipulated and put to often nefarious use by a few powerful entities.

It is a tool. But it is currently being abused on a wide scale.

Only because people let themselves be abused. Getting yourself into debt slavery is like getting addicted to drugs. Its your own lack of self control that's behind it - either an inability to use something hazardous in a responsible fashion, or an inability to avoid it from the beginning if you know you'll fall in.

So a drug dealer exploiting vulnerable and weak willed people is amoral yet Jews exploiting vulnerable and weak willed people is fine?

Not that I am in debt, but the normalcy of debt is unnerving.
That people, not just for business pursuits are so unhesitating about the implications of what being in debt means and the affect it has on your life.

The normalisation of debt should be unnerving.

We literally have a generation of slaves now and for the foreseeable future.

God help those buried with no way out.

Who said the dealer did anything wrong? There's a bunch of addictive shit in this world other than heroin pushed by street nigs. Tobacco, alcohol, sugar, and MMOs, for example.

Vulnerable and weak-willed people need to learn some self-reliance, because it is not possible to make a world that coddles and protects them from everyone who would seek to exploit them, nor would it be desirable to do so if it was.

I'm not suggesting we coddle people or try and protect them, I agree people need to exercise a sense of responsibility, however it's blatantly hypocritical to absolve someone for the same business practices as another due to a different product.

By the way with the exception of MMOs the four examples you listed have all come under a lot more scrutiny and government intervention than debt and interest.

and when they do it is rightly decried as nanny-statism.

Some people are committed to destroying themselves and if you block one means of doing so, they will find another. The solution is to let them.

>The solution is to let them.

Provided someone else is reaping the benefits?

yes, but hatred of usury is inherently Marxist and thus equally jewish invention

If interest is wrong then would you lend me 5 bucks for a period of 120 years? No you wouldn't. You need to get payed for not having the ability to use the money you've lent so that you have any incentive to do so at all. Returns on a business plan or production are uncertain, they might be negative. Intermediary is necessary so that you don't share the losses when a great idea goes bust and to asses the idea. What you should focus on is fractional reserve banking - that's where the lie is. That's what makes them so powerful. That's how they own nations and all their productive power. This is how they poison markets. Anyone who tries to step aside is destroyed it's painfully obvious. Last example was Kadaffi.