Was this included in either Journal 3 release? What about the monocle?

Was this included in either Journal 3 release? What about the monocle?

Other urls found in this thread:

articles.latimes.com/2003/sep/19/opinion/oe-bloom19
youtube.com/watch?v=vq5sZPPF9ao
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Journal 3 including a way to erase Gravity Falls as a whole would be the only way to fix what have been the dullest franchise in the history of cartoon franchises. Seriously each episode following the Pine twins and their pals from the mystery shack as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of after effects, all to make mystery unmysterious, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Alex vetoed the idea of focusing on paranormal stuff; he made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for his Twitter account. Gravity Falls might be anti-christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-Xfiles in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the characters were good though
"No!"
The lines are dreadful; the characters were terrible. As I watched, I noticed that every time a new character might have been useful to the plot it was instead turned into a comic relief.

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that happened. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Hirsch's mind is so governed by pop-culture references and dead memes that he has no other style of directing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Gravity Falls by the same Pendleton Ward. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these manchildren are watching Gravity Falls at 18 or 22, then when they get older they will go on to watch Adventure Time." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you watch "Gravity Falls" you are, in fact, trained to watch Adventure Time.

autism

Every fucking time I make a gravity falls thread there's some autist that instantly ruins it, and it's usually just mine. It's always some autist spammer like the forest fetish guy or something. How come you jackasses don't ruin other threads? Mine are the only ones I see ruined within the first reply.

There are a few anons who literally wait for GF threads so they can shit on them. Sucks, but try not to let it get to you.

To answer OP question, I'm not sure about the image, but I think the special edition had a monocle/magnifying glass thing. I know the regular one didn't.

articles.latimes.com/2003/sep/19/opinion/oe-bloom19

Maybe that's just how disappointed they were by the end of Gravity Falls.
Pacifica fans, no doubt. I understand their pain, yet I refuse to lash out.

Thanks user

The special edition had the map AND the monocle. Sadly no editions contain autistic copypastas :(

yous all know theres some real shit like this? actually a lot of secrets

To answer your question, yea. Deluxe edition had both

Sweet, shame its extreme expensive

Why is there a sideways berber symbol (ⵣ)?

I cant believe someone on Sup Forums bought this journal, I thought you all hated Gravity Falls. "THE JOURNAL IS JUST 100 PAGES OF MABEL HATING ALL MEN AND HIRSCH BEING A JEW!" That sort of thing

Most of Sup Forums is disappointed with Gravity Falls. It was fairly popular until the finale, which felt rushed.

Hot fuck I got a grand waiting for me when I need it. God bless desperate adult nerds with too much money. Almost make up for me thinking that a case Eternal Masters was gonna rise in price.

>Sup Forums is one person
I like most of it. Ending was underwhelming, but a lot of the show had a good heart. Which the Journal 3 manages to catch. And a good amount of the Mystery, if you get the blacklight version.

Hirsch should write kids mystery/fantasy books honestly. I could see him doing something like the Spiderwick Chronicles.

I own #6844 of 10,000

I dont read "the finale felt a bit rushed" on /co./ I read "WORST SHOW OF ALL TIME MABEL IS SATAN KILL ALEX RAPE HIS GIRLFRIEND"

Is all that hate really because of pacing? Seem like an overreaction

>berber symbol
its meme stuff, the opinion is there but they parade it around with memes

"alex fucked up with the last episode" put through a meme filter is "alex had sex with his sister, got caught, and ended the show early to get out of hollywood before the scandal went public, the stupid hack"

Well, the main points is that it's rushed, various bits of the mystery are either unanswered or unimportant(like the zodiac), Bill, while built up to be this Lovecraftian Elder God acted more like a frat boy, Mabel doing everything wrong and getting zero blame, Grunkle Stan's 'Sacrifice' cost him nothing, and they wrapped it all in a bow practically saying 'fuck you, we're not touching this again.'

Also, they didn't include Bill's villain song.
youtube.com/watch?v=vq5sZPPF9ao

>>berber symbol
must've highlighted that earlier and forgot

I sincerely pray I never get my own TV show

this pasta again

Why?

Cuz then it'll probably get out that I fuck my sister and I'll have to end the show early

So you do fuck your sister?

I don't have a show so I don't have to tell you that

Well I don't have a sister, so if I do get my own cartoon I can't possibly have been fucking one

Because if I make a few mediocre episodes people will be like "THAT KIKE FUCKS HIS MOM" for eternity

Only Sup Forums, and are you really insecure enough to care what a bunch of anonymous nobodies think about you?

Are you a kike that fucks your mom?