Look Sup Forums we don't like to talk about it but what the fuck are we actually going to do about Africa...

Look Sup Forums we don't like to talk about it but what the fuck are we actually going to do about Africa? Like Africa is a huge landmass and we have to just abandon it? SA seems to be ok and parts of NA were stable at times and can be again but what about central and the horn of Africa.
Do we recolonize it? How do we handle all these niggers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/h6qg5yEzLT8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That picture is retarded.

The only reason Europeans won was because you had better tech and tactics. Als you brought over a bunch of viruses and diseases

>nerve gas proving gronds

Mussolini invaded Ethiopia so I believe modern colonization is possible. I have read that China is colonizing parts of Africa but I dont know how true this is. Can we meme Africa?

>the only reason europeans won is because they are better at fighting
Ok

Life ain't fair, kiddo.

>literally a nigger
Stop talking and smoke a blunt and drink a 40

Sink the entire continent. Don't worry about us in the south, we've vowed to go down with this ship so it'll be a relief if anything.

Foreign Aid that goes to Africa is also a problem as the money never really does anything and destroys the nation. How can we take advantage of these situations?

Are you white?

Euros had guns and were more organized. Blacks still had spears.

I don't understand your meming

>being better than someone is a meme
The nigger liberal mindset. They must become passive. They have grown too rowdy.

Why do you think we got rid of it?

When we get rid of communism and the globalist kike, we can start reconquering Africa.

My gf is Zambian and she told me the Chinese are all over the place buying land and property and shit, said they are basically taking over a large portion of Africa

Boer, yes.
Chinese colonization is definitively a thing. I travel Africa a bit, it's quite jarring to see.

Alexandria will belong to me and I will build a monument to Trump.

We discovered SA.

Do you think of abandoning South Africa?

Are you retarded?

The picture makes it out that Europeans are just amazing fighters because they conquered Africa even though both sides were severely unequal in technology.

It's not that hard to understand. Why do you think French lost to Algerians in the 1900s when they both had the same equipment. Same can be said for Afghans against Russians And Vietnamese against the Americans.

You should have prayed to your oogaboogas for a tank or some drones to fight with eh?

We need to stop viewing niggers as human and commence the cleansing. We can start right here on Sup Forums by not repliyng to fags who start "based (negro) thread).

I can leave, highly specialized and I've looked into it simply out of curiosity - I won't though. This is something you a lot of you won't understand, which is fine, but the only way I'm leaving is if they shoot and kill me and I invite them to try.

If the Chinese start taking Africa what can we do to take it back? Is it corporations that will control it completely? I think colonialism can work but it collapsed entirely in the last century so is there even a chance to return to that?

of course you did

WE

So Poles were better fighters than Germans because Poles had horses and nazis had tanks?
Being totally annihilated doesn't matter tho, right?

China is aggressively colonizing Africa as we speak. Most people are completely unaware of this because geopolitical news stories are too advanced for normies.

China literally has enough extra people in its mainland to completely colonize all of Africa, and they don't give a fuck about human rights or morality, so the Africans will soon be missing their European overlords.

nothing, china has too many fucking kids.

btw they do the same thing on tibet and inner Mongolia, move chinese and encourage mixed marriages. with the ultimate goal of replacing the native ethnic groups with han chinese

>we have to just abandon it?
Europe never left Africa you dunce. If you went for humanitarian imperialism it'd have negative consequences on the capitalist west since the point is that african states are corrupt and ineffective and it works in foreign companies' favor.

Shut up, we didn't lost algeria, we gave them. If it wasn't for us we would have nuked the place, as we did in the past.
It's well known that we've militarily won, but the political issue was lost.
Are you really serious when you say that 10000 mujahidins beaten one of the most professional army in the world ?

And that's nothing to compare with Vietnam aka green hell.

I am fine with it, as long as they don't displace all the niggers in Europe

How can one burger be so fucking stupid.
Africa has had something like 200,000 years to not be a shit hole, Europe and Asia got their shit sorted out and Africa sat in its squalor and did nothing.
They had no great empires, no philosophy worth talking about and not technological advances but they have a huge landmass, rich with resources and peoples.
They weren't invaded, except in the north until recent history.
It's a shitstain and there is a reason people from Europe and America don't flock there seeking refuge.

Mama merkel made a master plan to give africa even more money to stop illegal immigration... yeah that's all we can do :)

actually their being really nice to the niggers. ive seen a lot of it on the chinese sites, its actually a thing know that they bring hundreds of niggeres to china and teach them shit their too. they build them things, they given them trains airports roads, and all the chinese ask for is the minerals and niggers dont care

dam that is somthing that sounds really logical. also poor doctor he just wanted to help the niggers

Niggers are scammed really hard there.. Many African rulers already said they want the whites back because the chinese only take and don't care for the niggers.
We gave them everything and build everything but now the chinese only build some stupid roads rails and other things mostly used for better mineral transportation... They don't teach them anything or build hospitals they are just fucking with africa and it feels good hahaha

What about Egypt
Inb4 we was kingz an she it nugga

at least their cleaning up that shithole, look it up their marryng and generally getting along, of course their will be the ones who they dont do shit for, theirs over a 1.2 billion people in africa

Egypt (north africa) had/has never anything to do with africans you dipshit

you know what withought china i bet the niggers would stay the same for a 100 years,their are 9 million chinese immigrants in africa right know, they do buissiness in 49 out of the 50 countries in africa. its actually going great, the chinese built food stores. food stores in africa

>SA seems to be okay
Come say that to my face asshole, it stopped being okay around 1980

Okay Chinese colonism. It's not like western colonialism, it's entirely voluntary.

The chinks just offer to send engineers to work in shitholes and build stuff so the dictators have pretty infrastructure to look at in exchange for said dictators signing over all their minerals and power to them. I wouldn't call it colonizing really, it's just a more intense version of what the oil companies are doing in Nigeria.

Support post-colonial nationalist movements

sure but it's insignificant the plan there will be not a chinese african empire or some shit they will steal ALL of the shit the niggers have in the ground and in return they give them some made in china quality infrastructure which will be gone in 20 years anyway and at the end they have again nothing + anything worth is gone

i have seen a video where they showed crying niggers because chinese people taking over businesses with selling the shit under the african price, the chinese wants to fuck them in every way possible

Conquer it

no china is to invested in it i see them actually building shit in africa. sure they take the minerals but what are the niggers going to do withought the technology to process the minerals. not to mention that they would waste their money on stupid shit. watch empire of dust. sure their fucking the africans over, but the africans dont care

i think this is a good thing for africa despite what you may say the niggers have no hope but to adapt to modern society not live in the woods. dude 1.2 billion niggers you want them in europe

Many germans are there too for doing all the engineer work because niggers don't trust the chinese to do this type of job

google

hey do you get in trouble in germany for hitler memes. isnt nazi shit banned

>How do we handle all these niggers?

Mass sterilization.

1.2 billion niggers in africa, 1.2 billion niggers do i have to repeat this, just imagine it

Either massive cleansing of nigs from the land, or just nuke it all.

They're helping to modernise Africa and teach the niggers some manners. Imo, that's a good thing. White countries can't do that anymore because all it takes to shut down any such efforts is one SJW screaming "M-MUH WHITE COLONIALISM" and politicians shit their pants.

I am actually ok with niggers being replaced completely by chinese people. I, for one welcome our new salnt-eyed overlords.

good give in to the chinks good

ehtiopia tho
also the Dutch colonised south Africa, hence the name Johannesburg
brits didn't go there

We need to start with South Africa. Build a giant wall around it, deport illegals, and build illegal settlements in occupied zones. Israel is a perfect model South Africa should adopt and deploy. We can then slowly colonize the continent and make it a safe place again like it was during the Apartheid era.

Great docu i know but the chinese are not even human anymore they are exactly like jews but with actual power instead of playing behind the back.
they want world domination just look at canada or australia.... these yellow niggers have taken over the real estate market and the influence in others things getting bigger and bigger. and all they do everywhere is just in the interests of china.
NEVER TRUST A CHINESE

I would like to apologize on behalf of this literal nigger

its over dude we lost and the chinks won, they outfucked everyone just look at what their doing to these niggers
youtu.be/h6qg5yEzLT8

I'd love to go on a colonization quest with 10000 other whites fully loaded with automatic rifles and shotguns. I would kill so many niggers and rape thier nigger women until my dick bled.

Only SS and the hakenkreuz but it's ok for history and art purpose so here have some art

niggers beat you to this, they already did that to themselves remember rwanda

We give china the work because they work for 1$ a day and they give africa the work because they work for .10$ a day.... oooh boy

Place will be another Detroit in 20 years.

hey dude its way better than the shit hole that exsisted before, just be happy yay chinese colonialism. keeping niggers out of europe

>Louisiana Territory
>British

What did he mean by this?

Most of Africa is doing fine

Namibia, Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Zambia and Rwanda in particular are doing pretty alright.

>you

I take it you're not descended from Europeans then?

They will have more money because of this which means they will make even more little niggers and when the china bubble finally burst they will go straight to europe.... yyyeeeiiih

haha have fun with all the niggers

I hear from my Chinese friends that the niggers are chimping out in the big cities though.

Everyone from those countries are so fucking friendly. Makes me hate South African Bantus so much. I would honestly replace the Xhosas and Zulus here with any of those nationalities with great joy.

sure they do they are niggers after all

And they are some of the hardest workers I have ever met. The South Africans are lazy as fuck.

of course their niggers. jesus chimps how rude

>tfw we never had African colonies
>tfw we never Hellenized anyone from Africa
>tfw i`ll never play backgammon with my Afro-Greek bro

Egypt was pretty much an ancient Greek colony for a while.
It must feel bad knowing your country peaked 2500 years ago.

>tfw you didn't pay attention in history classes at school

dude its almost two thousand years ago.
Im talking about the "modern" colonies

Africa is Portuguese clay, whites can fuck off.

I don't like this

the fuck are you

Why is there LeJew.

Hi Malawi.

WUZ