USA riots false flag?

Obama is still the president of the USA until January. Why has he not made any attempt to put down the riots? Why is he letting the mainstream media turn Donald Trump into a villain and create fear in the population? Is this a trick to make the situation so bad people ask for martial law and maybe the United Nations or some other group to step in and seize control?

Other urls found in this thread:

discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237
rt.com/usa/george-soros-class-war-619/
humanevents.com/2011/04/02/top-10-reasons-george-soros-is-dangerous/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/
reddit.com/r/Sorosforprison/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-11/clintons-and-soros-launch-americas-purple-revolution
youtube.com/watch?v=QT_PGEG87m8
youtube.com/watch?v=eo-sIpCIXq8
youtube.com/watch?v=vinXBY9-I9I
secretservice.gov/contact/
fbi.gov/contact-us
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threatening_the_President_of_the_United_States
politico.com/story/2016/11/barack-obama-donald-trump-231376
foxnews.com/us/2012/05/17/us-russian-soldiers-train-together-in-colorado.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution#Petition_and_assembly
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Why has he not made any attempt to put down the riots
That's actually a pretty fucking good question.

United nations cant even take power in tiny 3rd world countries, what are they supposed to do?

Just a thought. We hear the whole globalist takeover ideas and it just seems odd that the situation is being perpetuated. The democrats can't openly seize power so it would make sense that an outside force maybe could be used. It's not exactly a secret they are in bed with the globalists and their agenda

On top of that, where is Haillary?

Guess she can't accept the Election Results.....

Why would you expect him to start showing leadership at this point?

It doesn't surprise me. It's just strange that he doesn't at least say publicly something to relax everyone freaking out

Because he's a shitty president. This is the same president that'll speak on behalf on dead black criminals, but will ignore dead white families. I don't normally consider myself a racist person, but I can't wait for this nigger to leave.

Without memeing, why do you guys think Obama was a bad president?

Well, I'm sure as hell not gonna sign up to fight us and a a.

Yeah he really needs to give a full statment on the riots and shit and tell people to stop doing it.

That whole "stop it" thing isn't gonna cut it.

Mostly he didn't do anything that he promised. Gitmo is still open to this day for example.

See my thread called "OPERATION WAKE UP CALL" It is all explained there. We got to stop these riots peacefully and inform the public as to the absurd logical fallacies and lies that they have bought into before it';s too late!

He was too biased and only a president for half the country - the liberal part.

I personally see the amount of debt he's added to your national deficit and can not understand how everyone is not loosing their mind over it. It's the same as getting a credit card, maxing it out and then getting another one to pay the first one while trying to max it out.

Link to your thread then you sperge

Because these hysterical adult children now make up a significant portion of his political party. He needs them mobilized for whatever minority stock character they run in 2020

I'll look it up

>martial law
He's already been elected, shitforbrains. You can stop parroting this shit any day now.

He was pretty bad imo
He tried to force healthcare at a bad time for
>muh legacy
and it backfired completely. His foreign policy was weak and complacent and he did nothing but encourage feels over law and order.
Basically a big child who thought he was going to be a sort of modern Lincoln, but only ended up passing a few bits of minor legislation and watching the middle east and the domestic political climate deteriorate.

You think the riots are out of control and the government is just beside itself with what to do? There is some purpose to this. The mainstream media is the propaganda wing of the government, look at the entire election. Now they whip everyone up, just coincidence right?

Martial Law wouldn't matter. Trump still got elected fairly, it would only delay the transition if anything.

We are facing another Head of the Hydra, CTR, United We Dream, SPLC, BLM. These are all heads of the George Soros Hydra. Follow the money and it usually goes back to the same place.

discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237

rt.com/usa/george-soros-class-war-619/

humanevents.com/2011/04/02/top-10-reasons-george-soros-is-dangerous/

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/

reddit.com/r/Sorosforprison/

zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-11/clintons-and-soros-launch-americas-purple-revolution

>MUST SEE VIDEO

youtube.com/watch?v=QT_PGEG87m8

youtube.com/watch?v=eo-sIpCIXq8

youtube.com/watch?v=vinXBY9-I9I

They are pushing the Civil War psyop and want violence. DO NOT PLAY THEIR GAME, do not fall for concern trolling, race baiting, and calls to violence. If you see them calling for violence towards the President or any other official please contact the Secret Service or the FBI.

secretservice.gov/contact/

fbi.gov/contact-us

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threatening_the_President_of_the_United_States

We need to make this Operation #1 for Ameribros. Eurobros are busy with #MEGA/#MFGA. We are fighting the war on two fronts and need everyone report in. They are trying to divide us by flooding the site with concern troll type threads. Its very easy to get sucked in and forget about what the real issues are. We have A LOT of new people here now and need to keep the important threads at the TOP.

Please spread the word. The battlefield is shifting and the war is still hot.

Also they aren't out of control. When Trump supporters start showing up and groups clash then it will be out of control. Right now liberals are just making themselves look like savages.

pizzagate.

You think it's a sort of social engineering event they are allowing to continue? Using the chaos people see displayed to them?

Is Trump and the alt-right such a think skinned pussies that you feel compelled to have Obama hold your hand to declare martial law because you can't take a little criticism?

This is nothing compared to Vietnam. Grow up.

Probably the same reason he's done nothing to calm BLM. It seems to me that if you give a black man power over a country he'll do what he can to blame whitey and distract from the harm he's doing to his own people.

There are too many examples to be ignored.

I'm asking why Obama, who is still the current USA president has done nothing. No move or statement to keep his country he is currently president of under law and order. He could have a press conference tomorrow and make an attempt at least to restore some peace and order. It is not trumps responsibility until he is president

The answer is obvious, faggot. The babbyleft is now a significant part of his party. He must pander to them.

He will probably ask them to riot to white only neighbourhood.

>hurr his plan is to declare national emergency and stay on as president to impose his sharia dictatorship durrrr

We're a hundred days from the end of his term, but yeah, he'll reveal his plan to take awayour guns aaaaaaaannny day now

>Basically a big child who thought he was going to be a sort of modern Lincoln
This so much, he even swore on Lincoln's bible.
He did nothing for our state back when he was a senator and has always been in this shit for the celebrity status.

Simple not his problem Trump started the shit let him deal with it. I believe about 2 years ago Obama said fuck it these assholes have fought me tooth and nail since i was elected let the shit blow up i am sick of these assholes shit.

He doesn't have to fix all of Trump's problems for him.

Trump brought this on himself with all the shit he said on the campaign trail.

He couldn't even go into a debate without people hissing at him. When he gets tired of dealing with the intractable problems of being President, he's going to get right back on the campaign trail/twitter and yell "Get em outta here" to the nearest Tomahawk missile.

>a president doesn't have the responsibility toward his people to keep the nation secure
Wow

It's not so much the guns. More so creating a situation that gets so out of control that people start begging for some sort of gov't athority to shut it down. The only way that will happen is police or something along those lines en mass putting down the chimp outs

The nation is secure. It's just riots.

You guys let the mafia openly run your country. That's far less secure.

they would not let him do his job when he wanted to so why should he when they want him to

Why don't people realise Lincoln was as racist, if not more racist, than the South. He was so racist he didn't want blacks there at all, not even as slaves. They act as though slave and black are synonymous and don't realise that people who wanted to abolish slavery due to enlightenment principles weren't necessarily fond of BBC.

>let me tell about your country
Yeah, let's property get destroyed and people get hurt to get back at those meanie republicans

Obama is president now. Trump is not. It is Obama's problem until January 20th when trump is sworn in. Do you not understand that?

>acting like a petulent child
What a great President. *clapping intensifies*

This is part of the Soros playbook that we've all seen before. Bus in paid protesters, shoot them with hidden snipers, then blame the government.
The protests are being built up to gather up more idiots to be shot after January.
That's when the whole world can justifiably crack down on Trump

And he's got far bigger problems to deal with than some people being thin skinned.

Trump is completely unprepared at the moment to be President, and still has some 3000 staff positions he has to fill before next month. Obama is helping him enough already.

Not everything in life becomes an excuse to project your authoritarian fantasies on reality.

haha the one before him sent people to die in a war to line his pockets with cash no one seamed to mind that

He said in his speech a few days ago that we'll all be fine and people need to accept the result you nitwit

The "riots" are nowhere near bad enough for him to use the Insurrection Act

politico.com/story/2016/11/barack-obama-donald-trump-231376

>b...but Bush!
Not an argument

Yeah he is having a hard time cause there all back stabbing each other for a better position in the ladder and like most other things Trump is involved in he handed mostly over to someone else and just started fucking off

Its the same with clinton, trudeau and all this other faggots, trump will be the president so publically they have to tow the line now. That does NOT mean trump has forgottan all the shit theyve said about him OR that these peoples opinion of him has changed.

Of course not he was a republican so did nothing wrong the only time someone in government does something wrong is when they are a democrat

Nah it's not a false flag. It's just astroturf. They're bussing them in from other states. It's always been a part of contemporary American politics.

Still not an argument and completely irrelevant to the issue at hand

I'm flying into Prague tomorrow what can I expect

This is not about Trump. Obama is president. There are riots. Obama is president and there are massive riots. He is not making any effort to maintain law and order. You are trying to slide off topic over and over. This is about Obama.

this is what scares me

Its really fucking hilarious, isnt it?
Media keeps telling how america goes to shit under Trump despite that Trump isnt even in office yet. and its all on Obama, all the racism, the violence and riots thie whole year and up to now are on his shoulders and not Trumps.

You should be scared. Trump has a shitload of enemies out on the street and in Washington who either want to get rid of him or have nothing to do with him.

Even Jackson wasn't such a shitshow in the transition.

;-)

The nazis will not remove them self americans.

Fight!

This.
>step 1: decide what you want to control
>step 2: create a problem related to what you want to control
>step 3: wait for the populace to complain about the problem and provide your answer that gives you the control you wanted to begin with
It amazes me that people so typically choose to not see how this works, every damn time.

Obama doesn't have to take responsibility for things the President elect said. Trump supporters are thin skinned fags who can't take the heat.

Russian soldiers under united nations resolution will quell the riots and restore obama presidency until islamic communism will be fully implemented and veganism and gun control will be imposed nationwide.
foxnews.com/us/2012/05/17/us-russian-soldiers-train-together-in-colorado.html

You hear here first.

Yes this.

Listen Luigi, are you trying to tell us the Mafia don't run your fucking country?

I can see it now Trump year 2 his tax brakes have come into efect stock market crashes and millions unemployed and the republicans screaming ITS ALL OBAMA'S FAULT after all there already spreading articuals that blame Obama for the crash that will happen under trump just in case

Remember when people said they would protest Obama when he got elected and they were branded as delusional nutjobs by the media?

I remember.

Hegelian dialectic. It surprises me how few stop for a second and study what is going on before reacting emotionally

I genuinely think that the Dem elites fully expected to steal the election and still be in power, and they all don't know what to do about any of it anymore.

Soon enough a bunch of them will be investigated in full and thrown in prison, a good deal of them were voted out of federal and state offices, even more are trowing in the towel in disgust.

The riots are staged by people beholden to Soros and shitllary to buy them time to flee the sinking ship under cover of news cycle. No one else has noticed this "rioting" is all gloss and no sheen? Noticed that is has been forced to stay in the cycle for too long, usually the cycle is 72 hours - give or take - and this wore thin only 2 days in, but yet there it still is, being pushed by flowery words and mock-concerns blah blah blah

I just don't think our opponents know what the fuck to do anymore, their world doesn't make any sense to them now.

The Republicans are already starting to distance themselves hard from Trump. Nobody in Washington wants to touch the poop.

Only parts of it, why would they want to run the country when they already control the worldwide drug traffic? It would actually be a step down

There was a post earlier that is saying he did not actually win the election they just put him in to take the fall when the economy does crash cause he would be a lot easier to blame than Hillary

If he can't have the country, NOBODY can!

yes
everything is a false flag

even this post?

Ok. You must be trolling or just thick. Are you so fixated on evil trump you can't stop for a second and look at the situation as it is playing out? Even if the people are pissed over trump, Obama is the current president and still responsible for the country. The media is the propaganda wing of the government and the simple fact that they race bait and fear monger over trump is blatantly showing that the current government is letting this carry on and even inciting the problems. The media have tryed to create a villain out of trump and anyone watching them and buying into their message is going to be manipulated in an attempt to create fear and reactionary actions

Maybe I dunno. the right wing media did a flawless job of drumming up hatred for her. What in the fuck was the big deal over four dead people and some emails anyway? To be honest, they are both hated so virulently they both fit the role perfectly.

u are a marxist who has redefined the meaning of inciting riot. thats when your supporters are rioting for you not against you. its hillary and you marxist useful idiots who are respondible for everything that you say and do.

he did almost everything in his power to break america

yeah but she has a lot more pull in the government circles than Trump does and if she went down she would take all she could with her probably

Why would he? I thought you fucking conservashits were such big "constitutionalists". It's amazing how "constitutionalists" only ever care about one part of the constitution (the 2nd amendment), isn't it?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution#Petition_and_assembly

FIRST fucking amendment, cocksuckers.

He is too busy causing more riots in Greece, lmao

The protests have turned into violent riots at times. There is a difference between public protest and burning private property and violent attacks. I don't think the first amendment covers firebombing cars as free speech.

It's a false flag to create an excuse to institute martial law so that Trump can't become president and democrat rule is guaranteed

So the peaceful ones need shut down too though, right? GET SLAUGHTERED, FUCKING KIKE.

>stopping a fight
That always goes well.
Maybe he doesn't want the negative attention since he'll be sunning in Hawaii in a couple months, giving no shits.

>Trump brought this on himself
Nope.
Not even close.
Blame the MSM and the fact that the safe-space bubble for these liberals has finally popped and reality has been forcefully shoved up their assholes.
>Is Trump and the alt-right such a think skinned pussies
Things will get bloody quickly if Trump supporters start to get involved.
Right now they are being smart and staying out of it.

I'm not saying all protesters need to be shut down. Trust me I know about not having free speech living in Canada. We have actual hate speech laws here people get thrown in jail over and when people protest here if the gov't gets tired of it they send in the riot police and they fuck every one up and then arrest everyone. There is a difference between a protest and a riot. It is Obama's responsibility to at least try and maintain peace and order. Didn't he receive a Nobel peace prize at some point? Where is that peace making skill now?

>Trump supporters are thin skinned fags who can't take the heat.
That's why they are out on the street looting and lynching

8 years with Obama, and they still blame Bush for the increasing deficit

January