Should prisoners be allowed to vote and why?

Would you also allow apes to vote?

No.
Not while they are actively incarcerated.
After? Maybe. Depending on the severity of the crime.

No, regardless of the extent of their rehabilitation. This must be the lasting consequence.

Yes. Why deny Hillary her right to vote?

But what about people who got imprisoned fighting Hillary's propaganda?
And what of a chance for rehabilitation and improvement?

Made a nice point though... were people to fear the punishment, it would be less likely they would commit crime. (Although right to vote is least of their concerns)

The whole reason this is a common subject is because the demographic of American prisoners leans towards a specific party that desperately needed help this year.

I chuckled.

Sounds about right.

no because they would just vote in more pedo's, rapists, and homsosexuals than ever

No. Lawbreakers shouldn't get a say on anything.

No. They broke the social contract by committing crime, so they lose some rights.

Yes, if you didn't commit any crime against the interest of the nation.
Otherwise i don't see why a prioner shouldn't be allowed to say what he wants for the country.
Being in jail =/= remove complete citizenship.

You do realize we have a lot of false rape claims nowadays?

No. A pretty retarded question desu.

i'd let all people have the right to vote, no matter what crime they did desu. There's so many uninformed people voting for whoever for whatever reason anyway, making it public that prisoners are allowed to vote would maybe lead to a counter-effect of more people going to vote because they are afraid that the "evil prisoners votes" might elect someone you don't want.

Kudos

Exactly what a rapist would say!

Rember.

Its no rape if its done by the town rapist.

Would be automated democrats for free money. Getting a record forces you to be lower class its a fucked up system. Its what happened to me and Ive never had a felony. Im a Libertarian which is why Ive been locked up so many times for living how I feel is freely.

Idk man, I don't think women even deserve the dick today.

Should people who aren't prisoners be allowed to vote?
no
Why?
Why would you allow probable idiots to make decisions for you?

Of course not. It'll just add yet another demographic to bullshit to. "I will shorten sentences and ensure prisoners see fairer trials" VS "I will fucking execute every black and orange motherfucker I see"

Absolutely yes to after incarceration. Served time is served debt to society and considered a free man from there on after.

Never took the toll on next election criteria into account.

I think you might be right after all, best to avoid all uncertain, and to avoid abuse of such freedoms.