Based Mark Latham BTFO Hillary Clinton and the political establishment

Based Mark Latham BTFO Hillary Clinton and the political establishment.

youtube.com/watch?v=T3APFLnyuBo

Aussies are better than Americans at taking on the establishment.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Xenophon
youtube.com/watch?v=zbCPCzb7vzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tjJL3y-wHA8
youtube.com/watch?v=b0Cnpvk0nqE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Your country is Establishment Island™
I hear so much shit from Aussies that makes your government sound like a group of hysterical soccer moms

latho is just about the only conservative in the country who isn't a complete fuckwit

maybe bernardi's alright too

So is the land of Oz going to actually be successful at it in a campaign and election, or are you LARPing?

This man is woke as fuck

And Australians passed him up for PM and re-elected the old cunt who took our guns.

We seriously thought he was going to punch him.

I wonder how Latham feels about being forever known as "former Labor leader", is there any videos of him sharing his opinion on the modern Labor party.

The main source of difference in our systems is a result of the fact that our prime minister and cabinet are members of parliament and elected by parliament, so the major parties are centrist and non-commital to everything to avoid alienating as many of their voters and win as many seats as possible, prime ministers (it turns out) are easy as fuck to depose, and sometimes the major parties have to court all kinds of third party/independent MPs in order to actually get shit done.

Then there's double dissolution; which is our rather drastic method of dealing with deadlocks in parliament. If a bill repeatedly gets passed in the lower house and knocked back in the senate, a double dissolution is triggered and both houses have to be completely re-elected. It might sound like something that would never happen, but it actually does, 7 times since 1914; once every 14 years or so on average. Of course, the big thing about a double dissolution is that sometimes its used as a tool to secure more seats: If, for example, your party controls the lower house but not the senate, because other parties still have more seats left over from the last election cycle,but your party is super popular right at this moment and you think you would come out of an election with a stronger hold on the senate, you can intentionally pass bills through the lower house you know the senate will never ever pass, and re-approve a slightly altered version, forcing them to either accept something or force a dissolution. Also keep in mind that both major parties have essentially overnight replaced a prime minister due to internal power struggles between MPs in the last decade. Unless you are a very long term career party man on the back bench in a safe as fuck seat, australian politicians are pretty much always about to lose their jobs, or at least, that's how they act.

He was a little /too/ shit-postery for Australians to elect. He referred to the government as a 'congo-line of arse-licking suckholes' during a session of parliament, and once broke a taxi driver's arm. This, of course, didn't prevent him from becoming leader of the opposition. Since he got out, he's been gunning for pretty much everyone establishment.

I'm liking him now though, I also remember the media went after him like a pack of dogs when he had health issues.

has mark latham always been this way?
I'd vote for him

Pretty much, he's like Xenophon on a federal level.

How is Xenophon based?

Fuck I can't believe I'm actually starting to like Latham again.

I loved him as Labor leader. He was terrific. Then he got fucked around by the media over a few weird moments, like the infamous handshake, and then he seemed to slip away into nothingness, occasionally breaking through the surface only to shout unintelligible gargle and once again disappear under the waves.

I hope he makes a big comeback and talks some sense. Would be great to see him fighting fit again.

Fuck that was awesome.

Who wants to start a new centre right political party? This is the disruption. There's a big gaping cunt hole to fill.

And one in social media
And media
And search engines
And advertising revenue companies

Take your pick guys. There's a fucktonne of money to be made if you have the skills.

He was an Athenian philosopher and historian and mercenary soldier for Sparta and war veteran who took part in the Anabasis and survived it to tell about it.
That's pretty badass.

>centre right

That's Labor right now you retard

fuck me he's aged badly

>congo-line of arse-licking suckholes
top tier bantz, as expected from an aussie

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Xenophon

>That's Labor right now you retard

wasnt latham the leader of labour at some point? He was left wing, the left wing leader. What the fuck happened to redpill this man?

i wish

he's the malcolm fraser of labor

Old labour =/= new labour. Old labour isn't fixed on identity politics, and helped tip the scale for Brexit in the UK. People can be economically left-wing but socially/culturally conservative. Look at Bob Katter, or the Czech president.

Read their policy platform you fool.

Wait

I bet you think identity politics is genuinely leftist

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Why should anyone take you guys seriously when you can't even spell the name of the political party correctly?

there's this weird thing about some australian pollies where they tend to get extra based once they leave office

howard, for all the neocon garbage and gungrabbing he instigated, spat some really harsh truths in recent interviews.

keating, despite being a bit of a bleeding heart, and loves to rag on conservatives whenever he can, got his opinion on internation relations and foreign policy sorted out and did a great interview on the ABC a while back

bob carr did an interview saying he opposed immigration, and essentally said fuck israel.

even abbott, who i severely disliked, has made some of the most relevant statements out of any modern politician since he was ousted. i still use his phrase "misplaced altruism". tones, you fucking fool, why did you have to fuck up so badly?

now latham, it seems, has been watching this shitshow of identity politics and watching the party he used to lead just walk off a fucking politically correct cliff.

pity nobody in office ever has the guts to say what the fucking think. i guarantee that the australian public will vote for a pair of steel balls and the moxy to call a spade a spade over political correctness, even if it's coming from someone with as tarnished reputation as pauline hanson.

I was using the UK spelling. How does this detract from my point?

I'm a bit tired after work and this is Sup Forums, who cares if I somebody spells something wrong?

What happened to labour then for them to get like they are now then? Man Latham is our most based right wing politician what a fucking time to be alive.

Some bloke on TV said the liberal party has only 50k members now, a massive drop from before

so maybe we should just get in and steer it

>who cares if I somebody spells something wrong?
He might be a redditor. Only they bring that up and type out:
>Hahahahahahahahahahaha

>What happened to labour then for them to get like they are now then? Man Latham is our most based right wing politician what a fucking time to be alive.
Cultural Marxism. They are also probably trying to out virtue signal the Greens, since liberal and labor are both essentially the same party now

UK spelling???? It's a proper noun you fucking retard

Okay reddit, calm it down.

That's almost impossible...Abbott and some others had a town hall about the governance structure of the NSW Liberal Party recently - basically their executive has a constitutional loophole that allows them to do basically what they want... what has happened in practice is they have delayed vacating their posts and delayed internal elections for the Executive.

It's a cluster - start over.

Why was Latham never this based when he was in parliament? I would have actually voted for labor.

>I won't explain myself I'll tell you to go read their website
>Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Can you even dress yourself?

latham has been pretty fucking based these last couple of years
hard to imagine he did such a shit job when leading labor

This show and Paul Murray are the only good Aussie news shows. But you need Foxtel to watch it which sucks ass. I don't want to pay for that crap.

He wrote this a while back about safe schools
he's our guy

Bro you're Australian stop supporting trump get over it like you're Australian nigger just close your laptop hahhaaha

Australian politics is exactly the same as australian foreplay

BRACE YERSELF SHEILA

I had not heard of him before. Seems based.
youtube.com/watch?v=zbCPCzb7vzQ

>pro-fag marriage
>open borders
>globalist wankers who will give East Timor their waters back because George Soros demands it
>did more damage to the working man than liberals did

Latham is Labour you dumb fuck, he's not a conservative.

Read the Latham diaries, he hates Rudd/Gillard and the modern Labour leadership

I might hate Shorten as much as Gillard.

Hahaha the handshake, those were the days.

if latham calls out "the left" and calls things "absurd left wing views" etc, i'm pretty sure he's now identifying more with the right at the moment.

Latham has transcended politics. He's basically just a professional troll now.

youtube.com/watch?v=tjJL3y-wHA8

watch him btfo these two cucks

That's kinda what they were saying though. Trump has broken through the glass ceiling and politicians should now have the balls to say what they really think. If it is true, it will weather the storm and resonate with people, regardless of what systems are in place to work against it.

It's ultimately still populist though. It's just they are so out of touch and rely on social media for feedback and don't know what people really think. They've all freaked the fuck out that the public can revolt and they are trying to change course to find where they fell off the boat. See shorten yesterday playing dress ups in high vis and trying to pretend to be down with the average man? It was so transparent. Slimy little cunt. He's a disgusting little man who is an extremely ineffective caretaker. There is no way he would win an election. They need to put someone like Latham up to have a chance.

Meanwhile Turnbull has chosen not to renew Triggs' HRC contract and the 18C leak cartoon complaint was dropped. The Australian newspaper is going hard on freedom of speech (while backtracking on their anti trump rhetoric claiming they were impartial the whole time) and even Guthrie at the ABC weighed in on its threat. It's all because they are afraid. It will be interesting to see the direction they all go in. Whatever it will be will only be to save their own arses.

They are both broken. We need to start new.

I dont get how hes conservative if he was in Labor party?

labor wasn't always completely retarded

>populist
I really wish people would stop using that as a dirty word. Populism is only an issue when the cunts who tell you what you want to hear don't follow through.

Elections should sort that shit out, unfortunately people vote for the same retards that lie to their face every 4 years or whatever.

>Based Mark Latham BTFO Hillary Clinton and the political establishment.

This is Trump's real legacy. He showed people how to fight back, and how to WIN. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

Now, everyone is going to go balls to the wall and fucking bulldoze the left.

>professional troll

This is our true culture. Too bad all our media is won by women who aren't in on the joke

What's with Aussies spelling labor like us?

Convicts aren't known for their grammar and spelling.

>See shorten yesterday playing dress ups in high vis and trying to pretend to be down with the average man? It was so transparent.
oh god really? I didn't see that. What a cunt.

It was influenced by the US labor movement so they decided to take the name out of respect.

>See shorten yesterday playing dress ups in high vis and trying to pretend to be down with the average man?
turnbull does this too and shorten still hasn't taken back his comments on Trump's policies that he called "barking mad"

Australia has a higher education standard than your Muslim shithole lol.

Mark Latham has been okay recently
youtube.com/watch?v=b0Cnpvk0nqE

You're mistaking me for a Swede. I can see the fruits of that edumacational system of yours.

Don't you start shitposting mate. You're in above your head.

lol, a reasonable mistake, Playdo

okeefe is a fucking weasel

Fuuuuck, can I vote for him?