What is the "canon" version of Mickey Mouse?

What is the "canon" version of Mickey Mouse?

The sexiest one which is the 1929 version. I would shoot many hot wads of cum up his rectum.

1983 because nothing much change with the design after that.

HOT DOGS
HOT DOGS

This

the sex tape one

Is Oswald in the public domain?

Wtf is the 2010 one? That some shitty cgi

1929 and 2010 are best boys

Epic Mickey

It's not CGI it's from a videogame.
Epic Mickey is the edgiest shit and it could have been even edgier and also a trilogy and I am incredibly sad that it wasn't. Big missed oppurtunity.

2013 is the best design, i fucking hate the designs inspired by the 1940 one, made him look too cutesy and ugly

the 2003 one is the one ingrained in my mind, but that's just 83 mickey given a little gloss

1930 and 1940

this one

20s-40's is canon.

Why does no one ever remember the version with the more realistic ears?

It’s all been downhill ever since he got iris’s

Paul Rudish Mickey is the GOAT

huh, I don't recognize the mouse right underneath 2013

in the black and white versions, is the entire white parts of his face the eye, or just the black dots?

what the fuck are you talking about

I love the 2013 one the best because as a millennial I am required to have shit taste in cartoons. All hail Paul Rudish and his hilarious take on Mickey Mouse which does not all ape Ren & Stimpy and Looney Tunes far more than it does Mickey shorts actually made during Walt Disney's lifetime.

You can always help soothe your vaginal rash with organic, unsweetened yogurt.

KH Version is the canon one because Mickey is King of everything.

>Celebrating the 88th anniversary
>88th
What did they mean by this?

When I was a kid I used to see these character progression charts and I always wondered why in the "modern day" ones the character was always holding up one finger as if they were caught mid-explanation

The 1999 one is my favorite.

My sides

"1930" Mickey is really from 1934 (Mickey's Steamroller publicity art).
"1935" Mickey is a modern drawing done in a vintage style.
"1953" Mickey is really a circa 1990 design. Attached pic is a true 1953 Mickey, almost always dressed like a suburban husband.
"1983" Mickey is really from 1997.

>1935" Mickey is a modern drawing done in a vintage style.
Define "modern", because I could swear I've been seeing that artwork for decades.

is that a rat screwing a dead rat?

>Mickey with realistic ears
That sounds very wrong, link?
>Attached pic is a true 1953 Mickey
Uh, attached is a weird-ass Word doc, dude.

>Not being a 1935 fag

A nuts a nut

I think they're both dead and someone just posed them like that

The version from those later cartoons where he's white-faced.

KH mickey best mickey

Fantasia and 1983 versions stick out when I think of Mickey.
2013 is way too fakey for me.

Depression era Mickey was where there was the most effort placed into making him original and inventive.
Someone knows their Mickey Mouse lore.

I think there should be a difference between mascot mickey (tan face) and cartoon mickey (white face)
cartoon mickey looks better stylistically, but mascot mickey is so much more charismatic

The 2003 Mickey is the one most ingrained into my mind.
Though, the 2006 one is getting up there thanks to that shoop with CGI Mickey Mouse on Thanos's face with the 6 gems being what Disney owns now.

why are you using a trip

How about Jedi Knight Mickey Mouse?

Luke, did I ever tell you about Mickey Mouse?

Mickey Mouse, also known as Jedi Mickey, was a pint-sized male Jedi Master who belonged to a species of sapient mice. On occasion, he fought alongside the equally diminutive Yoda, the Grand Master of the Order. During the Clone Wars, he assisted the Galactic Republic in its fight against the Confederacy of Independent Systems, with the help of his customized Jedi interceptor and his droid partner R2-MK. Following the end of the war, Mickey Mouse escaped the Jedi Purge and became an adversary of the newly-formed Galactic Empire. During his career, Mouse would never part with his signature white gloves, and he would customize most of his possessions with his personal crest, a stylized version of his head.

He was a good friend.

>What is the "canon" version of Mickey Mouse?

There is none!
Either everything is canon, or nothing is!

1953 or 1929. Everything else is just a variation of it.

Remember that thread we had where we were challenged to draw Mickey from memory?

>Remember that thread we had where we were challenged to draw Mickey from memory?

user you just made me remember that I actually drew a picture but by the time I finished the thread was archived.

Well I might as well post it now.

I remember that thread.

>is the entire white parts of his face the eye

This.

>or just the black dots?

But sometimes this.

So this is what disney looked like if they were to make something actually cool?

I saved a few.

These are good because all of walts shorts were shit, just like most everything disney has made.

Please don't do this to me

2013 CG Mickey is violating the number one rule. His silhouette is fucked

This Mickey is one of my favourites!

YO RICKY RAT.