Donald Trump Prefers His Steak Well Done

Sup Forums will defend this

huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-steak-well-done-disqualified_us_56e8267be4b065e2e3d747ce

If we can't trust him to not nuke his steak how can we trust him to not nuke other countries? Will you trust this man with the nuclear codes?

no this is fake stop it please i want off this ride

Why does this person have a job?

Trump confirmed for good taste

If you like the taste or blood and uncooked squishy meat something is wrong with you.

fucking how do you get 16

Are you fucking subhumans eating them rare?

I like my steak well done.
Fuck you, faggots, when I eat meat, I don't want it raw.

Trump has pretty shit taste in general but I'd rather he ate what he likes than just bend to the memes of the masses. It shows strength of character.

He's 70 fucking years old. Why do people keep forgetting this? Older people tend to like their steak well done. It's some meme from their generation or something. My grandparents on both sides are the exact same.

20 / 5 = 4

2 * 2 = 4

4 * 4 = 16

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
underrated post

solid reasoning m8

The man is 70 and it is harder to digest a rare steak at that age. Still an unspeakable act though.

I don't need to defend this, Huffington Post will defend it for me.

Daily reminder that people who enjoy rare steak are like people who enjoy modern art.

I was stationed in Africa and you literally can't defend this. Eating your steak "well done" is a nigger thing to do. Are you guys fucking niggers?

Medium is the ONLY acceptable way to eat your steak.

I like a nice well done, pan-fried steak with plenty of A1, onions and french fries. Call me a pleb if you want. I don't care.

I don't believe this bullshit.

His favorite food is steaks. He knows them well. He would never get one well done.

oh I read it like this

Well done steak is shit tier but it's so fucking pathetic how they're desperately trying conjure hate, "now you can hate him for how he takes his filet mignon."

If I were to go through a bunch of processes with a particular race and conjuring a new one every time the other was disproved or judged as irrelevant I would rightly be classified as a hate mongering antagonist.

>he wants toxoplasmosis

because you don't know if the denominator is 5 or 5 (2*2)

lmao is this real? Sums up leftist journalistic integrity incredibly well

>it's a "I've never had an actual properly well-done steak before, I've just had overcooked rubbery steak" episode

fucking plebs with no temperature control

Are you a writer who doesn't have anything worthwhile to write about?

Bitch about a guy's steak!

who /mediumwell/ here?

>eating red meat
>wanting cancer

should be happy trump loves it well done.

in-line division is retarded and shouldn't exist 2bh fampai

>good taste
t.pleb
Well done tastes like nothing and makes the meet hard

"I eat raw meat" t. idiots dumber than a caveman

>Donald Trump won
>this is somehow news now

I think we broke reality by memeing him into office guys.

Right here. Love Trump even more after this.

What the fuck? I guess I'm Hillary Artillery now

I learned BEDMAS so the brackets would be first, then the division, then the multiplication

I usually get medium rare.

Everyone knows burnt to a crisp with mustard is the proper way to eat steak.

Does anyone else enjoy the taste of blood? It's warm and metallic, tasting almost sour at times and sweet at others. Sometimes, when I get injured I'll lick the blood, it tastes of my own life. I eat rare steak and it is sometimes reminiscent of a freshly dead beast, still warm from the exertations of the hunt.

what everyone fails to mention is how "journalism" works today. i recommend you to read the book "low information diet". "journalists" have a set number of articles they have to finish in X hours or they get fired. it's naturally that quality is the last thing they're looking out for.

those look delicious but they're prob full of sugar.

medium steak is best

Same.

>WHEN IT COMES TO STEAKS, IVE JUST RAISED THE STAKES

>Trump drinks wine instead of beer - what a fascist!
>Trump prefers meat over fish - piscephobic president!!!
>Trump seen drinking water - America slides into mysogyny

This is getting ridiculous.

Same here, i always prefer WELL DONE FOOD, without any "red" inside, i`m not a fucking animal, to consume blood.

I go well done.
Can't stand undercooked meat.
Can't understand the elitism of having it as undercooked as possible.

>Medium
You mean rare.

Maybe this is why DT didn't invite the press pool to dinner last night.

Wait, so this isn't an Onion article?

i don't get this meme

Never met anyone outside the USA who doesn't eat a steak well done

It's not blood you fucking loser, livestock is bled during the slaughter process at the abattoir.

You shame me, you shame yourself.

Reminds me of Jon Stewart bitching at him because he ate pizza with a fork.

You do the equations in the brackets first you fucking moron. US education lads.

No idea about common core but the result is 16 using the normal Western order of operations (the "old way").

Mainstream media is the new Onion now.

Only Muslims eat rare, that's the reason they can't eat pork.

>If it is not hard as a rock and taste like carbon it is raw
t.pleb

I share your taste, fellow traveler.

I'm literally shaking someone hold me

Just for posterity. It's PEMDAS from left to right. You got the right answer obviously but technically you should have done the parenthesis first. Not that it mattered in this case.

I was taught that multiplication and division had equal precedence

also I was taught that the division symbol รท and fraction bars are completely different

The image is fake anyways, common core doesn't teach pertain to order of operations.

You dumb niggers realize you can cook a steak well done and it will still be tender right?

You're just browning the outside of a second so it tastes way better

Tell mommy to cook one for you next supper

>i`m not a fucking animal
so you are bot or something?

Its called thermal processing of food. Its to kill parasites in meat - not to worry though modern steaks are so full of hormones and chemicals no parasites live in meat anymore so you can enjoy your rare steaks goyim

it's called an obelus btw

ok fine

2*2 = 4

5 * 4 = 20

20/20 = 1

>Polish "education"

you're a fucking tool

He's 70 fucking years old. There are health concerns at hand

>president isn't hungry for blood
How is this a bad thing?
Hillary eats raw children. By your logic she would have been the best president ever.

Holy fuck how retarded can you be? The well done steak is brown in the inside, rare is pinkish, blue crimson red etc.

Racist pig!

Division and multiplication have the same weight, so it's from left to right. The problem with the equation is that it's unclear whether the 5 is a coefficient to the brackets and should be prioritized, or if it's part of the fraction. What's doubly wrong is telling children both answers are correct instead of the contextless equation being flawed due to clarity.

When in Africa, ultra well done is the only acceptable way. It's gross but I don't want to fall ill

01000110 01110101 01100011 01101011 00100000 01101111 01100110 01100110 00101100 00100000 01110011 01101011 01111001 01101110 01100101 01110100

binary doesn't have spaces

You think I don't know that? I didn't mean to imply that the taste comes from blood, I merely find the remaining liquid simulative of it in taste when warm.

this

it won't be hard unless your meat is shit already

>get bullied my entire life for eating well done steaks
>even now some mates bring it up "oh you know user likes his steaks ruined ecks dee"
>this happens
FUCK OFF
I CAN COOK MY STEAK HOWEVER I FUCKING PLEASE
IM NOT MAKING YOU EAT IT AM I, YOU CUNTS
LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE

@98782625 (Jew)
>Mar 15, 2016
>using old articles for (You)r shilling

You mean
Medium rare = pinkish
Rare = red

Medium is best because a restaurant wont burn it to a crisp or serve it as a bloody mess

Order of operations.

I always get medium rare if im ordering expensive meat.

If you make it anything beyond medium you ruin the purpose of getting expensive meat.

Are you retarded? How done the steak is is not measured by the outside but the inside. If its brown troughout then its well done. All steaks medium, rare, blue or whatever are browned on the outside for the taste.

This

Spaces in bianary are like commas in decimal, they're just there for readability.

View 5 (2*2) as the denominator of a fraction. You simplify that first before dividing 20 into it.

no it's 1 using the "old way"

I must admit that this was the most disheartening thing I learned about the Donald. With that said, all men are flawed and I'm willing to look past this for his better qualities.

might as well post this since there seem to be confusion

He is right though

>multiplication before division
That's not how you do it, either.
The correct way.
>20 / [ 5 ( 2 * 2) ]
>image is proven correct, in that "both answers are equally correct." - they are both wrong.

The steaks just got 10 percent drier.

Pro tip - use this method to save millions on your corporate tax returns!

While I agree that his taste is shit, I think Huffington post has more important things to worry about, than how Trump lives his everyday life.

Meanwhile, Hillary is undoubtedly checking up on her pedo buddies and sacrificing another "chicken pizza" to Moloch.

meant for this

I'm pretty sure you will find articles made by the same people calling for a ban on not well cooked, specially raw or blue, since it's manly and thus misogynist
I eat it both ways, depending on how I want my meat
slow cooking a best thou

Hating on trump for how he likes his steak?

fucking pathetic media is utterly obsessed with him! Sad!

>expensive meat

We can get top quality grass fed steaks in America for very cheap. I'm always amazed how foreigners think steaks are rich people food

Personally I don't know what the fuss is about. I'd prefer a good burger over a steak any day

A lean cut ground beef hamburger cooked over a CHARCOAL grill shits on any steak

>i like my meat when it's crawling with worms and their eggs
>It's our tradition
mexicans need to leave asap

Guys, rly, who possible could love a food with BLOOD. Savages? In my country there is no such things. If your meat have blood, its mean you cant cook at all. What if your "rare" steak just a meme, someone long time ago just meme around with food, and now everyone eat rar meat because "other people do this".

After multiplying you move on from the left to right you dumbass.

>digging a deeper hole for your already shit reputation