What the fuck is wrong with Indians?

What the fuck is wrong with Indians?
Do all pooinaloos act like retarded perverts on the social media? If that is the case, street shitting is the least of their problems.
Wagon wheels, explain this shit to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You saying what you son of basterd bich

> do milk

my sides

Shit people, shit country

Sheeit negro

>butifull

indians are pervs more news at 11

Show ur shit crusted anus.

India - an entire country of Chris Chans

Indians are alpha as fuck and know how to talk to women obviously.
A common pickup line in India is "If you were a street id totally shit on you"

Please post more Indians

They one with the "shut up basterd" please

>do milk

Underrated lol

Who'd win in real life shitposting, pajeet or cunt?

Jesus Christ, Rishik

quality memeing friend

neger you are
sven is my brow

>Do all pooinaloos act like retarded perverts on the social media?
They act like that IRL.
I have a qt westernised Indian gf and she hates riding public transport here in Singapore because the poos rape-stare her relentlessly.
You would think it would be a good deterrant of women wearing degenerate clothing, but they do it at anything less than a full-body hijab.

I always love retard Indians trying to get laid by ass licking fake facebook profiles to get laid funny

do you like lip kiss

This made me giggle too
I shall use it on tinder

>yas very much vagina pls sho

The white guy is far worse desu.

Does this work on Indian girls? There must be something encouraging them to make those comments.

Cn u open up u r pant

im gogle translate open cloth

lern for the best Muntajib Guide how to get sex from girl

They're like this in person too. Every single woman who encounters a poojeet is repulsed by them. They're the most laughable people on the planet.

>do milk

????

Pretty much every single Indian every time I ever got on omegle.

That Alexander chap is a top bell-end. Class A white knight.

I think there's a certain kind of women that take this seriously, usually the promiscuous ones. I don't think it's all that common though.

He is, but come on, man. He's not wrong. I don't mind seeing people flirting, but talking about fucking her hard?

It's a bit much to do publicly, and deserves chastisement.

Paki, you're a lot closer to India than we are. Are the men nothing more than zombies with boners?

Apparently in Indian culture it's like a meme to NEVER GIVE UP and that's why they're such fedora betas sending a thousand and one messages at once.

What I don't know though is why is their English so Indian?

You can have Africans, South Americans and Europoors all speaking English and even if they're shit it still is sort of reminiscent of a native English speaker, but the Indians always just have random words without verbs and the craziest punctuation I've ever seen. Asians come close but again this "Indian English" really is unlike anything else.

Isn't that how you get set on fire?

>1 feet pinus

That jacket does not fit him well at all, but you can tell he saved up for it.

>Apparently in Indian culture it's like a meme to NEVER GIVE UP
That clears up a lot of things.

>Ooo

lmao

For a nation with compulsory english edumacation they have atrocious linguistic skills.

I'm beginning to wonder if the tech support class isn't the real cream of the crop here.

>Asians come close
I dare say, sir, you have mischaracterised us.
Or at least made an overgeneralisation of brobdingnagian proportions.

what's up with milk, Pajeets?

Wasn't there an indian man accused of stalking a woman, who had gotten all of his romantic ideas from bollywood? He even got off, safe for taking a course to remedy his shortcomings.
Also pretty sure it was either Australia, or its diminutive neighbhour.

There is a billion+ poos. On average they're actually not very smart. On the other hand if you take 1% of smart people out of a billion, you have the population of a small nation.

>milk truk just arive

sandeep actually made me laugh

To be fair Singapore doesn't really count with your history, I meant more China in particular being like India with the random commas and full stops everywhere but to be fair to them they don't just completely butcher the language with random words everywhere and everything phrased like each word has a full stop after it - you can always tell when its an Indian just by seeing the writing and how they've done it

This is what happens when you make indians live on reservations. Holy Fuck, America, wake up and let the indians rule for a change. give back the USA to the indian nations

Ok that's funny

well, she does have huge tits

stfu and do milk

>milk truk just arive

Of course, but does any other nation (well, I guess it's regional and not limited to India) spill the same amount of crap like this?

You should see muslims. Super pedos creeping on all the little girls.

>vegana

seriously, EVERY bollywood romance movie plot I have ever seen

>guy likes girl
>girl no interest
>guy slowly wear her down, win her over
>now kith

Shrekt

Have any examples?

kek

Think of it like the difference between niggers and accomplished, civilized black people living decent lives. There are both, but the ones you see online are far more common.
Usually lack self awareness and live meaningless lives leaching off their parents.

My fucking sides. Can't believe I lost to something so simple.

Ok, Indians are very redpilled, I am sorry, how do I delete this thread?

Indian men are all autistic rapists.

go on younow

Good to know. Thank you for the information.

>tfw pinus only 1 feet

Is this a SPB5K post?

How do you know he's a kurd?

>To be fair Singapore doesn't really count with your history, I meant more China in particular being like India with the random commas and full stops everywhere but to be fair to them they don't just completely butcher the language with random words everywhere and everything phrased like each word has a full stop after it - you can always tell when its an Indian just by seeing the writing and how they've done it

I have no idea as to what I am reading, honestly.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

Do milk

KEK

based patel

lots of cloth openings
my keks essploded

That screencap made me lol.
R u single?

Hearty Kek. Thanks Pajeet.

wow there rajeesh

I don't know. I'm white and I can't say I haven't acted thirsty to a girl online.

Do milk

How do I into do milk?

poo do maymay make me smile so hard in face. Now do cloth yes?

I am talking about online presence.
"Mudslime = rapist" is an axiom.

Indians love Hitler.

cunt

>He can't handle the Indian bantz

To be fair, Salman looks like an absolute madman.

Are they really that bad?

Holy shit. I can never imagine sending that many wall of texts to someone who had blocked me on FB and blocked my cell #.

Rishik knows no shame.

my sides just went to space

Yes. Try it out sometime. Just go on omegle's text version, and say you are a girl.

You will be able to tell who the Indians are in VERY short order.

I think the real question is why girls like that accept friend requests from random 35 year old mustached pajeets and not clue into the fact that they're probably friending up to creep on them.

Based.

>lenin sıtalin socializm