Countering SJW arguments 101

I've noticed that many Sup Forumslacks tend to dip their toes in the pond, or sit at the edge and enjoy the ride. It appears that many of us aren't skilled in countering classic SJW arguments. Since this is a basic requirement and a necessity when confronted both online and irl, we should dedicate a thread once in a while to sharpen the tools of our conversation.

Memes are our main weapon to open up the masses to our ideas, but the actual conversations and arguments are needed as footsoldiers to pummel the weakened forces.

Hence, I would like to hear your arguments countering common sjw remarks. Pick one and shoot, you can add more sjw arguments as well:

-Only white people can be racist
-Racism is prejudice + power
-Trump is anti LGBT
-womyn are oppressed in the West
-Muslim hijab is a choice and we should praise it
-The bible is way more violent than Islam and also mentions slavery and oppression of women
-Violent riots are a justifiable reaction to the violence black people face
-Black people are only more in jail bc of racial profiling, white people actually commit the same amount of crime
-"Yeah but whites are the majority of serial killers"
-Trump is a war mongerer
-Trump didn't win democratically

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=7Oq29K_Ag7M#t=821
news.sky.com/story/bono-becomes-first-man-to-win-woman-of-the-year-award-10658273
youtube.com/watch?v=Z_zMYeUrgfk
youtube.com/channel/UCLfhh63n0fWn0gXXKQ5NWvw
culturalstudiesnow.blogspot.fi/2011/05/foucaults-concept-of-heterotopia.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All you have to do is keep repeating Trump won the election and is going to br President.

bumping for self

That way you'll only piss those people off more. What we need to understand is that we actualyl WANt them on our side. Just being stubborn and doubling down is not the solution, that way we leave it up to chance. We need to grab them in.

Hasn't MW hinted at making a community knowledge base of arguments and counter arguments ?

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=7Oq29K_Ag7M#t=821

You don't argue with those people. Just laugh at and ridicule them

Just remember that most leftists don't really believe anything or have any kind of intellectual foundation. They are literally leftists because their friends and everyone in their bubbles are leftists

Aww shit. Where's he been?

No we dont. Babies are useless.

>You don't argue with those people. Just laugh at and ridicule them

That's the same thing they did to anyone they thought was a "racist, xenophobic FUCKING WHITE MALE bigot". It doesn't work. You may do that to die-hard leftists who will never change their views but don't do it to others or in front of people who could change their minds based on good arguments.

Don't have arguments you can't win. SJW's will never ever be convinced through logic and reason.

You need to take a Scott Adams approach.

But if you are interested, read the book SJWS Always Lie by Vox Day.

study brain washing techniques and point out how they use the same things as religion. aldo hemlock theory This is a theory basic and structured on the psychological structure of authoritarian ideas. Both left and right.

It states that ever since the dawn of humanity, all the idiots, crazy, deluded, dishonest people outnumbered decent, sane, smart people. The only people left to lead this crazies were predatory leaders.

The predatory leaders realized the more insane and sick they made the idiots, the more money, power. wealth and pussy they got. So to increase these things, the predatory (exploiters) make people even more dumb, insane, deluded, nasty, dishonest and submissive/

Which in turn made the masses more likely to turn and eliminate smart, sane, decent people and work to eliminate all the ideas that were good for people and were valid.

So the process has gone on to the point the only ideas that exist are the toxic ones. I call this the Hemlock process. I call the hemlock process in honor of Socrates who symbolizes this idea perfectly.

Any one who disagrees with this idea is under the "false consciousness" of this process until they acknowledge the only valid idea is hemlock theory.

Its a rough draft but it is based on a rudimentary knowledge of history, how cults work and mental dysfunction in groups. I just think if made well would make an excellent counter to the bullshit SJWs often spout for it hits all the neurological "sweet spots" that a well written idea designed to function like propaganda (feminism, political correctness)

What advice or criticisms do you have of this idea?

To counter SJWs, you have to take their arguments to their (il)logical conclusions. You back your points with stats and ask for citations. When they can't, you affirm that they are just having an emotional response. Use ridicule, but only once the person comes to the illogical conclusion to their argument. And even then, use ridicule in a judicious manner; just to make the sting of their illogical conclusion hurt a bit more. Then move on to calmly putting forward an alternate explanation, with facts. If they don't accept the facts, then just end the conversation with 'you have no counter facts to base your position on, so its just your emotional feeling'. That's the end of it.

You get a lot, I mean A LOT, of anger put toward you when doing this, but that's their defence mechanism for keeping reality out. You are fighting deeply rooted cognitive dissonance. It will ruin some relationships
>inb4 Sup Forums is full of foreveralone NEETS
However, I did this and flipped quite a few people to supporting and voting for Brexit and now doing it to defend Trump's election.

One caveat is to never adopt their language and terms. Just don't. Re-frame the conversation out of their post-modern critical theory perspectives (which are entirely based on stand-point theory and other pseudo-intellectual junk). Point it out when they retreat to these ideological constructs and get them to question it. You do this by asking them to explain it themselves. Most of the time, they have the most superficial grasp of their own stupid ideology, so its easy to corner them in a debate. Instead of 'going for the kill' (ie. humilate them and gloat beyond what is necessary), you give them a bunch of new questions that make them say yes to your position.

It takes practice, but is amazingly effective. They end up questioning their own beliefs, going through introspection. You can see people change over the course of weeks, months, and years.

Good luck dispensing red-pills.

>only white people can be racist
that is by definition racist
>Trump is a war mongerer
What did Shillary do when she was Secretary of State?
If they don't know, call them ignorant and then tell them about destablisation of the middle east with bombs and puppet dictators which then led to ISIS and the current war in the area.
Ask them to provide footage of Trump saying he wants war

>Black people are only more in jail bc of racial profiling, white people actually commit the same amount of crime.

Hmmm maybe for drugs..
BUT how does this shit even work with violent crime i mean for fucks sake the victims usually identify the attacker -_- so it cant be a bias in the police force as simple as that.

What's this, who this?

I agree, there are many that will NEVER reconsider, and can only adjust their views if the masses do. The point is that when you debate with an SJw online or IRL, you're not trying to switch THEIR stance, your actual goal is to redpill people that are listening to you two talk. You need to get poitns across that bystanders can ingest.

I support your effort, faggots. Bump.

You can't.

I'm currently studying psychology of children and realized that arguing with a SJW is like arguing with a 4-6yo combined with the omnisciency of a 13-15yo.. Incapability to lose and takong offense for it are behavioral traits of small children. Combine this with teenagers rebelion to perceived authoritarian of logic and rationality (parental traits) and self perceived omniscincy and you have a SJW.

Numbers on our side aren't useless. The fact that the left has those numbers is why they dictate the conversation, why they dictate the propaganda in our education ,which influences millions of people.

I will.

Pointing out how they are a cult (they are) most often results in tinfoil accusations and ridicule. you can't go too redpill on them.

No because racism is prejudice + power and non-whites don't have power. So can't be racist against whites.

Police is less likely to investigate white suspects, and judges are more likely to sentence black suspect.

Thank you.

What does your psychology say about this on a mass-scale? In that case we need a stern 'fatherly' approach to set those brats traight. but how.

>One caveat is to never adopt their language and terms. Just don't.

I can't confirm this enough. Newspeak is real. Merely speaking it concedes a sort of defeat to these assholes.

>sjw
>arguments
You can't counter them because they don't exist. The extents they go to mentally twist whatever statistics you put forth is staggering. They'll plug their ears and call you one of the isms, there's no way around it. A generation of braindead zombies following whatever Laci Green and John Oliver tell them.

>Only white people can be racist
Prove it
>Racism is prejudice + power
Prove it
>Trump is anti LGBT
Prove it
>Women are oppressed in the West.
Prove it, Name me one law/policy that discriminates women in any way.
>Muslim hijab is a choice and we should praise it
Tell them that the hijab is actually sexist and then they'll stop saying that shit
>The bible is way more violent than Islam and also mentions slavery and oppression of women
Unlike the Quran, those have been wiped off and discontinued for almost a century. Islamic oppression and killing infidels is still common practice.
>Violent riots are a justifiable reaction to the violence black people face
Prove it
>Black people are only more in jail bc of racial profiling, white people actually commit the same amount of crime
Show em' that one chart that has blacks killed by blacks, whites killed by blacks, whites killed by whites etc.
>"Yeah but whites are the majority of serial killers"
That's because the majority of the country is white. No shit.
>Trump is a war mongerer
Prove it
>Trump didn't win democratically
Prove it

Most of the time saying "Prove it" should make their head explode on the spot and they'll cry back to their safespaces

>What's this, who this?

Millennial Woes a NEET youtuber that ended becoming the online poster boy for depression or the alt-right, I can never remember which.

The history of just about any continent on earth that isn't Europe is generally a good counterargument. Bonus points if you can find a now discriminated minority that once discriminated against someone else (jokes, virtually all extant groups wiped out another group at one point in time or another).

Then rednecks cant be racist.

-Trump is anti LGBT
I've never encountered this one.

Start talking about how much better off Bangladesh is once it gave women the right to work and hold offices. Start talking about how fucked Pakistan, Saudi arabia and the like are that they havent done this. Lament how the UN continues to refuse to do anything about it and how the IMF should refuse loans to these countries until they grant women rights.

-The bible is way more violent than Islam and also mentions slavery and oppression of women
I've read the Quran, you can generally start talking about how the old-testament is pseudo-paganism and how most of the new testament stuff that is blatantly anti-women was written by a single guy who was incredibly salty. Most of the other violent stuff is in revelations and being an atheist I can generally get out of jail free by calling it bullshit. The Quran basically follows most of the old testament and continues to make these calls throughout. Fundamentally Jesus didnt own slaves while Muhummed did, had multiple wives and married a 6 year old. Also point out that women are banned from giving evidence in many "modern" islamic countries.

-Violent riots are a justifiable reaction to the violence black people face
Gandhi

-Black people are only more in jail bc of racial profiling, white people actually commit the same amount of crime
Haven't heard this one before. Generally you can derail similar arguments into just how fucked up private prisons are, along with how bad the entire american criminal justice system is.

-"Yeah but whites are the majority of serial killers"
Havent encountered, cant comment

-Trump is a war mongerer
All american presidents have been war mongers. Since your nation was founded you've only had 6 years of peace.

-Trump didn't win democratically
Then obama should have tried to change the system.

Fatherly or paternal approach doesn't work on teenagers that's the essense of the problem. The only way is to make them learn the hard way meaning that we tear down their safe spaces and keep whacking them with the hammer of reality. Just make them know they've lost on every oppurtunity you get. Twist that knife of loss in their wounds to remind them that the real world doesn't give a shit about their dreams and ideas.

nah, I will leave that to pepe you can't argue with retarded kid unless you like to torture kids

Pepe can only handle so much, we must do our part too.

>Prove it, Name me one law/policy that discriminates women in any way.
The wage gap, women are sexualized and catcalled. Trump hates women.

>Tell them that the hijab is actually sexist and then they'll stop saying that shit
Lolwat no doesn't work

>Unlike the Quran, those have been wiped off and discontinued for almost a century. Islamic oppression and killing infidels is still common practice.
Decent

>Show em' that one chart that has blacks killed by blacks, whites killed by blacks, whites killed by whites etc.
That's because they live in poor areas bc of white oppression though

>That's because the majority of the country is white. No shit.
you should point out that blacks still make up more serial killers per capita, so compared to population they are more likely to be serial killers

>Prove it
You need to engage them, they are too lazy or go to 'I have no time for this'.

If racism is prejudice + power than why am I racist for calling you a nigger? I wield no control over your life

>Then rednecks cant be racist.
rednecks benefit from the white system. If they were black they would be poorer.
(Hint: America has power over europe, so white Europeans can not be racist to black Americans)

>I've never encountered this one.
I have, dozens of times. Can be countered by his past charities, Elton John friendship, humanitarian efforts for Gay activists and His Palm Beach club.

>The Quran basically follows most of the old testament and continues to make these calls throughout
You're not a Muslim you interpreted it wrong, my Muslim classmate says Islam isn't violent at all she read the Qu'ran like it is meant to be read.

>Gandhi
ghandi was a domestic abuser

>Haven't heard this one before. Generally you can derail similar arguments into just how fucked up private prisons are, along with how bad the entire american criminal justice system is.
Proper, get on their side a bit, flank them with agreeing a dislike for the flawed prison system.

The problem becomes then that even though they throw childkike tantrums, they are somewhat capable adults, able to cause real damage and violence, to organize and arm.
That's why I feel it's important to take our redpilling mroe serious and make sure they become a smaller and smaller minority and thus less confident to throw said tantrums.

You benefit from a white system that is designed to boost you and keep others down. That's the pwoer, it's systematic power, not personal.

>On the wage gap crap
The wage gape doesn't account for Jobs that pay more and less than eachother, Most Women usually work in jobs like accounting and crap, whilist there are much more men in the mining and timber business. You can look for yourself on it.

>Women are sexualized and catcalled
Women are sexualized because they want to be tbqh (That'll probably trigger the beast but meh), That's how nature created them to be for their male counterparts. Why the fuck do you think most models are women. Why do you think every girl ever (most atleast) is obsessed with fashion and makeup.

>Trump hates women
He's married and has two daughters. If anything he loves them to death.

>That's because they live in poor areas bc of white oppresion
Here's a picture of Detroit b4 blacks became the majority living there. I wouldn't call that a poor area.

Most of them chose and dreamed to be models aswell* I forgot to add in there.

>keep whacking them with the hammer of reality
>whacking them with the hammer

You cant engage in their arguments, you just have to wait for them to be outnumbered. As more rightwingers come out of the wood work, the left will thin out in numbers and people will jump ship. There's no point virtue signaling if you have no audience. They will follow a charismatic right winger in power when one emerges with the appropriate sob story because they're intellectual sheep constantly trying to prove how clever they are

>No because racism is prejudice + power and non-whites don't have power. So can't be racist against whites

You do realize that this newly made up "definition" form people that actively hate white people absolutely means nothing? Its borderline the same when kkk defines racism as "you cant be racist against blacks because they get unfair preferred treatment over whites when applying to schools"
I mean how blind are you even?
Especially when you think about it
"you are not allowed to be racist against any race or call for fucking genocide of any race ..with the exception of whites here you can be racist against them and call genocide and we just say its not racist ;)
Because in fact we want to be racist against whites without consequences for our own racism and btw EVERYONE has seen the last 2 years.
In short you are not fooling anyone besides yourself and your provable wrong "definition" of racism that as a matter of fact can ONLY be used to be racist against whites/only one group on this planet exposes you for what you are.
Blinded by ideology or an actual racist.

Here's the best response
"Can you provide evidence? :^)"

Looking forward to this.

Women are sexualized and catcalled because they serve no other purpose

How many great painters, inventors, CEOs, scientists, generals are female?

The only thing they do well is ride Chad's cock and they have to paint a pretty face on top of their ugly face (aka lie) to trick him in.

This tho kek. I was gonna say that but in actual argument with an SJW they would start screaming at you calling you a sexist if you said that. I really don't wanna get screamed at senpai

ayo niggers guess what, i did debate in high school lemme drop some serious truth bombs up in this shit

you NEVER argue with anyone if you want to change their mind. 99.995% of people will automatically shut down their acceptance of contrary viewpoints when they get into an argument, and a further 20% of that will never ever accept they're wrong, even after the fact

you argue with people either for shits and giggles or to persuade an audience. if you want to change shit (especially with SJWs) you have to go to their friend circle and use that to outnumber them, since all but the most militant SJWs will accept other viewpoints if their friends are also open to it

be calm, let the other person shriek, use their schooling against them (say "screaming at me while i'm trying to make my point is very much against the rules of logic and argument blah de blah de blah, please let me finish"), then let the other person back themselves into a corner (for example "racism is power plus prejudice").

then calmly ask them to back up their point. they'll either go firmly off the deep end into full blown commie shit or they'll stumble over their words. every time they fuck up ask them to justify further, and if they try to tell you to argue instead use that as a example of their inability to control their emotions

your job is not to be fair, or let the other person feel good. your job is to change the opinions of the audience, and the best way to do that is to appeal to emotion, not to logic. save logic for those science conferences.

You could BTFO them even more by showing them how Bono just won the award for being "Woman of the year"

That's how useless women are

news.sky.com/story/bono-becomes-first-man-to-win-woman-of-the-year-award-10658273

How did your soon to be state did senpaĆ­

>Racism is and has always been about skin color. I don't care your little group want to change it to fit your narrative. The fact you wanna make white people the only race capable of racism is racist into itself.
>The fact you changed the meaning of racism from what it has meant for centuries proves your argument to be flawed and in need of help to make it succeed.
>Trump said there's no problem with your rights. Stop being racists to whites
>Numbers show women to be favorably in society in things like wage, work, judicial laws so on and so forth
>It is a choice. It is as much of a choice as anyone's choice to dislike it
>Both are a choice and if you've a preference over another that makes you a bigot
>Don't complain when white people begin to riot
>racial profiling became a thing because of the disproportionate % of black crime
>are you trying to minimize crime?
>if you don't know about geopolitics and politics in general you shouldn't go around pretending you do and making yourself look like a fool
>do you not understand our electoral system?

A bullet would just do the job aswell quicker ya'know

Oh fuck that's Gold i never even heard about that

herein lies to my mind the great contradiction in social justice itself. Social justice is aimed at taking into account the societal position of a person in relation to their claims to goods and esteem. So blacks can't be racist because they have been previously opposed they can be prejudiced. The same for women, gays and whatever group they next can contrive. So posit a thought experiment. Since this, as this is what justice is about, the just or fair distribution of goods in society and we have a dispute about the distribution we should ask in an abstract way does social justice mean that in a dispute between a white and a black or a woman and a man, we should not take into account the facts. For instance in a dispute over the ownership of a house, we no longer need to look at deeds of transfer, title deeds or contracts or transfers of money, all we need look at is the persons involved and their societal position. So a black will also trump a whites interest in the property as they have been previously disadvantaged. Essentially Social justice does not take into account the particularity of a circumstance and thus negates the truth. Then ask your interlocutor if they believe that justice is dependent on truth, if no you have no hope of convincing them.

>Why are you protecting racists?

>Why do women in my age group earn more than men? (I used this irl and turned my feminist opponent into a stammering mess. Everyone hates her and got to see, too.)

>(with serious concern) You arent religiously prejudiced are you? It's not okay to discriminate based off religion :'(
(I used this in a tinder conversation and basically made her apologize)

Here is something I heard today:
"Germans are still recovering from the make everyone blonde with blue eyes thing."

That's sorta like using their own medicine against them when you think about it. Nice thinking.

You also talk to way too many feminists and SJWs by the sound of it.

No, he is right. SJWs are fundamentally unstable people mostly seeking attention. The best way to deal with them is to treat their ideas and anger like the ideas and anger of a child. The only reason to argue is to prove your dominance and moral superiority publicly. My strategy is to pretend to be a weak nu male and listen politely and ask questions in private, but you must shut down disrespect immediately (if practical).

Rated

>Your comment is here

All the science shows that by arguing with someone you make them less accepting of evidence.

Are you saying my retort would be innefective? Retort here

Thats's what Socrates did back in the day. But it was also the cause of his death. This shit works lads.

Have you ever read Echart Tolle? Not someone I would usually mention here, but what you're saying reminds me of him.

The Power of Now is my favorite book, silly title, not something most Sup Forumsacks would care for, but it hugely changed my life.

Confirmed Brown Pill here. Enjoy some sage advice on destroying SJWs.

Racism at its core is unjust because it blames a person based on similar factors to a group by which that person did not choose to be a part of. This is an ecological fallacy. Redefining what racism means in an attempt to justify hatred of White people does not magically make this ecological fallacy go away, and attempting to do so only shows that you don't actually understand the rationale behind why racism is wrong.

Same as above, but also add that this argument asserts that power is static...which is absolutely absurd. Power is a concept that can change hands at any given moment without warning, therefore trying to tie it into a redefinition of racism is exceptionally stupid.

>Trump is anti LGBT
Trump has otherwise not stated anything negative about LGBT.

>womyn are oppressed in the West
Women throughout history are only oppressed when compared to Alpha males who control politics. Compared to the average or destitute man, who often found himself dying in the petty wars created by the elites, most women have always been better off. Women simply trade freedom for safety.

If someone is brainwashed from birth to 100% believe that they must eat literal dogshit for breakfast or else they will go to hell, you can bet your ass they will be eating dogshit. Is this kind of choice valid?

if you're arguing to try and change the mind of the other person or you're trying to win them over with logic, yes.

you always argue to convince the crowd. this is why ridiculing your opponent is actually a viable tactic, just look at the presidential debates.

>The bible is way more violent than Islam and also mentions slavery and oppression of women
It is absolutely absurd to judge religions based on literal interpretation of dogma. There is only one valid judgement of a belief system and that is its fruits. The fruits of Christianity are the success of western society, which is the most free, advanced, and egalitarian culture that has ever existed. The fruits of Islam are men fucking goats and blowing themselves up in a god forsaken desert.

Ghandi proved otherwise.

>Black people are only more in jail bc of racial profiling, white people actually commit the same amount of crime
All evidence to support this is actually more based on economic standing than race, and the key thing standing in the way of Black financial progress is the failed welfare state that is largely controlled by democrats.

Who cares?

>Trump is a war mongerer
Which war?

The electoral college exists to cap support for specific states so that past 50% support any continued pandering to that states specific needs grants diminishing returns. This forces political candidates to cast wider support nets accross the country, which prevents small states from falling into decay. In a pure democracy, cities could easily exploit tyranny by majority to convert rural areas into permanent serfdom. Pure democracies do not work for this very reason.

This and quoting trump is also a great idea, a terrific idea, we have been treated very unfairly, but let me tell ya folks ... We are going to make, America, great
AGAIN
G
A
I
N

bump

The best red pill is to declare Moral Absolutism to be objectively real. Every single SJW argument requires the opponent to concede to the idea that there is always a grey area - a spectrum that all issues belong on. If you concede one point, the cards fall. Instead, declare all positions to be binary and NEVER back down. The most red pilled people are the ones who have rock solid moral absolutes. It makes debating easy.

>Any one who disagrees with this idea
woah cowboy, slow down with this vocabulary. Sore-loser dems use the same sentence and it ends up with "is a racist sexist homophobe bigot.

> What advice or criticisms do you have of this idea?
For starters: how did we get civilization/science/out of the caves if any sound idea was killed off?

Hmmm, will start to do this and see how it pans out with my own argumentative strategy but I think it will lead me to trap myself

Thank you ol' wise one, gonna screenshot these two just in case of future arguments with SJWs

You can't convince someone who isn't open to it. You can have a fun time arguing with such a person, or put on a show for the audience, but you can't convince them.

Even if a person keeps an open mind, the last thing you want to do is convince them. Nobody responds well to being coerced. Discuss with them, listen. Find out what their values are and you'll know what information, which arguments could bring them over. And if there is a difference in values, then you know and you'll both be able to calmly accept your difference in opinion. You won't get the urge to do the "you think Y because of X" dance and piss them off.

Understand. First yourself, what your values are, what your perception of the world is, and how they mold to form your stance. Then do the same for the other person. Don't fucking argue if it's not for fun, or to put on a show.

It's not a matter of psychology, it's about neuro physiology. Leftists have catastrophically different brain structures that would require tremendous rewiring of neural networks.

Its best to study up on Moral Absolutism first to get your head straight, then practice each SJW argument in the framework of "what is degenerate about this". - qualify the problem, label it and state it as a binary issue.

>Trump is anti LGBT

LBGT is a way of self identifying degeneracy, everyone should be opposed to it.

See how you don't buy into their argument, but instead seek the moral absolute?

>What does your psychology say about this on a mass-scale? In that case we need a stern 'fatherly' approach to set those brats traight. but how.
This reminds me of what Jordan Peterson was saying in his conversation with Gad Saad. IIRC correctly he found in his research that SJW's have a higher rate of the trait agreeableness/compassion, stemming from a tighter bond with their mother. So yes, they need a daddy.

He also found that there is a negative correlation between the tendency to want to control language and verbal cognition. So it turns out that when SJW's say the can't even, they ACTUALLY can't.

>-Only white people can be racist
Racism is unfair prejudice against a person on the basis of race. As long as more than one race exists, more than one race can be racist.
>-Racism is prejudice + power
It is the unfair prejudice against a person on the basis of race.
>-Trump is anti LGBT
He has stated that he doesn't care about them marrying or going to whatever bathroom, which shows that he is not anti- or pro- LGBT.
>-womyn are oppressed in the West
Women can be as successful as any man, as long as they have the right qualities, like being smart and hardworking. Anyway, it's not my job to disprove a claim with no evidence, you need to argue first.
>-Muslim hijab is a choice and we should praise it
Why should we praise any particular clothing? I don't care about what people ware, as long as they have something on.
>-The bible is way more violent than Islam and also mentions slavery and oppression of women
The Old Testiment was overridden by the new one, and even then, if you read the Old, and New, and the Koran, you'll see that the Koran is the most violent.
>-Violent riots are a justifiable reaction to the violence black people face
Two rights don't make a wrong, especially in a society like ours, where people vote on what they approve of, and so, arguments carry so much weight.
>-Black people are only more in jail bc of racial profiling, white people actually commit the same amount of crime
Black people commit more crimes, if you look at the statistics. You need to argue why those statistics are wrong. Anyway, the fact that so many blacks are low-income, and that their culture promotes crime as a "rebellion" against perceived "unfair treatment," are both non-racist ways to account for their criminality, not even looking at genetics.

>-"Yeah but whites are the majority of serial killers"
Well, they are also the majority of the population, so I wouldn't be surprised. But, anyway, look at the statistics. Whites are the majority on the news, not in real life.
>-Trump is a war mongerer
How so?
>-Trump didn't win democratically
We are a constitutional Republic, not a Democracy. Also, not all of the votes have come in, and I wouldn't be surprised if some illegal immigrants in states like California, which is soaked in them, and has no laws regarding voters bringing photo ID, voted for Clinton, considering their deportation was a big part of his campaign.

One interesting method I found of ridiculing SJWs is taken from a PUA, it's called agree and amplify.

When they say some stupid shit, you agree with them and expand on their concept to a comical level.

If someone says they are pro LGBT, you smile and say how you believe the government needs to make a law banning heterosexual sex, EVERYONE should be gay and anyone who even thinks about having sex with a woman needs to be severely punished. Talk about how great the future will be in a world where nobody has straight sex and every weekend is a gay pride parade.

Let the irony manifest in their brain, not on your face or in their words.

>The wage gape doesn't account for Jobs that pay more
Society pushes women to lower paying jobs

>(That'll probably trigger the beast but meh)
Kek

>Why do you think every girl ever (most atleast) is obsessed with fashion and makeup.
Internalized mysoginy

>Here's a picture of Detroit b4 blacks became
Nice

>He's married and has two daughters. If anything he loves them to death.
he said he would fuck his daughter and that shes hot

Arguing with them (and winning and setting a good, stable example and not a far-right nazi) is the key to converting people so they become that minority

>that actively hate white people
try not to bring this up, they'll grab back to 'white genocide lol conspiracy'

Kek, though. Often they'll say 'I read dozens of studies confirming it' and never deliver

>you NEVER argue with anyone if you want to change their mind.
>or to persuade an audience
That's the point, idgaf about SJWs, I care about the masses who are influenced bc of sheep mentality.

>-The bible is way more violent than Islam and also mentions slavery and oppression of women
another answer could be that by saying that they admit Islam is by nature violent, and since most white nations aren't actually Christian, but all Arab nations are Muslim..

Fuck all these arguments.
You fighting on their stronger ralking points.
Go to Obama/Clinton foreign policy (none of them know fuck all about foreign policy)
Point to them toppling recognized, stabe regimes for foreign interests and oil co.s (Syria / Libya)
Funding terrorist groups.

Environmental issues. Clinton taking huge $ from big oil. Speaking out against fracting, then as Sec. of State blackmailing and strongarming smaller countries if they tried to pass anti fracting laws in their own country. And jamming the Global Shale Initiative down their throat. Mother Jones and Greenpeace even came out about her environmental record.

Speak on the Democratic party taking huge money from big oil, big banks, big pharm and constantly allowing legislation that hurts the people in favor of big buisness, ie Clinton voting for laws allowing raises in cost for AIDS meds.

If they really wanted to help the disenfranchised minorities they would do something about the economy and stop signing shit trade deals. As minorities are the hardest hit by trade deals put into effect under Clinton.

If they ever use the term "uneducated white male" start screaming that they are classist and elitists.

Although when they breakout "white privilege" I remind them that that in itself is a prejudice term and makes assumptions on someone based on appearance assuming to know what privilege or struggles anyone has faced in their lifetime.

This.

Most leftists just take shit tests seriously.

Their entire philosophy is a shit test that they take seriously.

The only way to get a bitch to stop with the shit tests for some time is to fuck her good or for a more permamnent solution, leave her ass.

Similarly, the only way ot get rid of these leftists is to show them the physical repurcussions of their actions.

Just wait for a few years for it all to burn, everything will be alright.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z_zMYeUrgfk feminist media BTFO

This is the Aussie way.

You have to literally memorise facts though. Basically you have to be educated about the topics you argue. WOuldn't it be nice if this was the consensus to actually have an opinion? Instead of I saw this and that on TV and was basically spoonfed an opinion that is massively biased.

You can't argue logically against people who fundamentally reject logic and make up their own special rules that nullify everything you have to say to the contrary, like a child going 'no you' over and over rather than accepting they're shit.

You can sway the reasonable (~30% of the population are thinkers, 70% are feelers according to MBTI)

But the rest will happily ignore inconvenient facts if it disproves their narrative

70/30 is a landslide in a democracy

Don't SJW arguments rely entirely on confirmation bias?

In other words, act like the literal angry autist that you are.

>Only white people can be racist.
First off ask them to define white and where exactly you draw the line and for what reason. After that you can kindly tell them that racism is the notion that some races are better than others and it tells us nothing about how a racist would go about determining what qualifies as better in this regard, which ofc means that the hierachy of races changes depending on what the individual racist appreciates and grades by. Lastly you can point out the smallmindedness of suggesting that only whites can be racist when europeans historically speaking have been somewhat of a backwater for the vast majority of history.

This contradicts the notion that only white people can be racist as whites, which I here use as a synonym with europeans, have only dominated the world for small time if you factor in the whole civilised history of mankind.
After you point that out you can just point out that just because some people redefine a lable that doesnt mean that the original/"correct" lable is no more.
Allthough it doesn't really matter what you call something as long as you both understand eachother. Focusing on promoting a change of lable is just a red herring as it strives to pull to draw attention away from the question rather than discuss it.

This is a great idea, first of all. Even if someone doesn't find it productive, it's a good form of (((mental gymnastics))).

Some user was saying in the thread that they're implying power is static, which I think is a really good point. Most SJWs also seem to imply that power carries across generations, as we see with white people.

You could say that it's impossible to be racist towards Obama or Michelle, but they'd say white people never agreed with them or some bullshit. You could talk about Zimbabwe and what the president has said about white people, which implies it's impossible to be racist against people in Zimbabwe or anyone from there.

I think what's important here is a good history lesson. A lot of SJW ignorance stems from only knowing US history. I've heard people, on a college campus multiple times, say that not just white people, but the USA invented slavery. So one could talk about the Pinochet government, Zimbabwe, Japan's treatment of Korea and China, South Africa, how Morocco tried to basically shut down all free speech, etc.,

>>He's married and has two daughters. If anything he loves them to death.
>he said he would fuck his daughter and that shes hot
how does that constitute hate? :^)

Friendly bump.

Loving this thread, I've been reading this on mobile before my classes at Uni start.

Wish I could contribute to this, but class starts in a bit.

Bumping

I usually just grab them by the pussy

youtube.com/channel/UCLfhh63n0fWn0gXXKQ5NWvw

He's pretty redpilled desu.

Can you meme Heterotopia?
culturalstudiesnow.blogspot.fi/2011/05/foucaults-concept-of-heterotopia.html

Liberals already sworn to safe space (utopia). Think how triggered they become if Trump is leading the USA into heterotopia.

Just keep repeating these two words evety time they try to make a point. It drives them crazy.

>Prove it

Tell this to any white person who went to a majority-black school. I guarantee you they had to deal with gangs of roving chimps who threatened to beat them simply for being white.

This implies that minorities have exactly zero power anywhere. Pretty racist tbqh.

This is true. The fact that Muslim women are even more oppressed doesn't change the facts. Sorry.

Leftists don't get to make up their own definitions. Define fascism as left. Call them fascists.

>-Trump is anti LGBT
Only president ever that accepted gay marriage at the moment of being elected.

Womyn have total legal equality.

Can't make free choice when actually oppressed. Point out honor killings in western countries by muslims family members because a women defied Islam.

Ask for citations. Bible not perfect word of god. Jesus did not fuck any 9 year olds or keep (sex-)slaves.

Most violence black people face is from black people and KFC.

>-Black people are only more in jail bc of racial profiling, white people actually commit the same amount of crime

Ask them if they believe that the police lets white go when they committed murder to no screw the stats.

50% of serial killers are whites, FBI statistic.

Ask why.

Trump won by the rules estabslished before the election took place.

>women are oppressed in the west.

Women receive lighter sentencing then men for the same crime. Ex. Female teacher has sex with student no big deal he was happy. Male teacher female student. Omg!!! Hang him.
Domestic violence against men.
Education women are earning something like 60% of degrees, and are more likely to be hired in any stem field they may have gone for.
Only women are protected by consent laws while intoxicated.
Women have 100%control over child birth a man has no choice but is forced to pay up to 50% of his income even if he was opposed to the child or the women lied about birth control

If you say so. Guess I need to catch up on my minority-killing quota. I'm late to the party.

Racism is natural. I also believe by limiting my racism you are violating my First Amendment right to free speech. You are a, therefore, a facist.

>Trump is anti LGBT
Homosexuals are nature's way of stopping failed genes from passing to offspring.

>womyn are oppressed in the West
Good.

Have you fucking read the Hadith nd the Qur'an?

Have you fucking read the Bible or the Torah?

If you are promoting violence, let me introduce you to my little friend.

Mathematics don't lie, and you are wrong.

Whites like a challenge. We're better at not getting caught.

>Trump is a war mongerer
Okay.

We are not are democracy.

I always find the serial killer argument amusing. There are so many obvious things wrong with it.

I wear women's panties under my guy clothes so that if I'm ever accused of being transphobic or mysogyny, I can flash some pink lace and get a free pass. Also nylon feels nice on my penis and balls.

You don't argue with liberals or leftists. You can not show them the voice of reason because their perspective of morals and rational thought have been shaped completely apart from that of traditional American beliefs.

I have had several arguments with leftists and they all end the same way. I stop arguing because they use dodgy and fatiguing wordplay while reiterating the same thing they had said before, riddled with faulty logic and lazily thought out arguments.

Here's an example
>Lib: Trump has just been giving out vague plans and promises there's no substantive policy!
>Me: He has been during the entire election cycle. Watch his Gettysburg address. It's very in detail and explains how everything will be accomplished in a step by step process.
>Lib: Well I'd like to know if he wrote that speech or not because.. blah blah blah

>>Racism is prejudice + power
>Racism is natural. I also believe by limiting my racism you are violating my First Amendment right to free speech. You are a, therefore, a facist.
The coffee is on my screen now, thanks. This was absolutely lovely.
Much love for you burger.

Only white people can be racists - Only racists can believe this, and by believing it you have shown yourself to be a racist. Had you been born in the 1930s, you would surely be using similar logic to justify your oppression of blacks.

sources that support this, or the link between brain differences and political streams?

kek, I'll mark that as a valid argument.

Great, it would be nice if other anons started threads like this occasionally. We have enough brainpower, and more of us could benefit from it beyond the memes.

I'll watch it in a sec, thanks.

This is because racism is power & prejudice, they will say, or something like that.

The way to count this is to get them to think about:

a) bigotry

b) prejudice

Give as an example "white people" does this mean every white person? How about a white man in zimbabwe? They assume that this only refers to rich white educated people in the USA. Challenge this assumption.

But the best way to challenge what racism is. They think it's when someone has power. You need to say it's prejudice and bigoty. And think about what this means. - it's assuming someone is something based on some stereotype. Or ignoring someone character based on some characteristic.

Its clear that everyone on the planet can be a bigot and prejudiced. If the characteristic is race, then they are racism.

The power part of racism that they say is essential is actually called oppression. Oppression is different and is not essential to racism. You need to widen their definitions.

If the only thing that you have to get upset about is the pronouns people use for you, you live an unimaginably privileged life that the majority of the world could only ever dream of.

If a black person says that, i'd be very offended and i would call him a racist.

SJW's have been BTFO for like 3 years now. Nobody takes them seriously anymore.

I'm more worried about the "alt leftists" here, on leftypol and on Reddit. We need to take care of them one day or it will be our downfall.

Racism is to discriminate based on race.
It isn't.
>-Trump is anti LGBT
He's ok with Obergefell v. Hodges.
Women have more rights than men in the West.
Hijab objectifies women.
So?
thought violence was never the answer :^)
Statistics, Table 43
Gangs.
Hillary, FTFY
Representative democracy is still democracy. And 3 million illegals votes were cast against Trump and he still won.

d-did I do good, senpai?

What's an alt-leftist?